You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Creation Plot
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Creation Plot

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: The Creation Plot Reply with quote  

Hello All,

Here is the whole Creation plot as described in the Quran:

(30)And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not.

(31)And He taught Adam all the names, then showed them to the angels, saying: Inform Me of the names of these, if ye are truthful.

(32)They said: Be glorified! We have no knowledge saving that which Thou hast taught us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower, the Wise.

(33)He said: O Adam! Inform them of their names, and when he had informed them of their names, He said: Did I not tell you that I know the secret of the heavens and the earth? And I know that which ye disclose and which ye hide.

(34)And when We said unto the angels: Prostrate yourselves before Adam, they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He demurred through pride, and so became a disbelief Adam Partner.

(35)And We said: O Adam! Dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and eat ye freely (of the fruits) thereof where ye will; but come not nigh this tree lest ye become wrong-doers.

(36)But Satan caused them to deflect there from and expelled them from the (happy) state in which they were; and We said: Fall down, one of you a foe unto the other! There shall be for you on earth a habitation and provision for a time.

(37)Then Adam received from his Lord words, and He relented toward him. Lo! He is the relenting, the Merciful.

(38)We said: Go down, all of you, from hence; but verily there cometh unto you from Me a guidance; and whoso followeth My guidance, there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

(39) But they who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples of the Fire. They will abide therein.

[The Quran ; 2:30-39]

If we examine those 9 verses carefully we can conclude the following:

-> In verse 30 we see Allah is talking to the Angels: And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy (humans) in the earth, it is obvious from this bit that Allah told the Angels that He will place humans ON EARTH, before He created Adam.

The Angels on the other hand seemed to have kept part of their wonder inside them and did not expose it all, they might have asked themselves other questions wondering why Allah is going to place a new creature called humans on earth, they actually produced an argument to Allah as well by saying : they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee?, , but how the Angels knew that the humans who will do harm therein and will shed blood this bit actually confirms that another creature called Jinns inhibited earth, they were created ages before humans on earth but they destroyed it totally due to their superior power, however they don't the human brain qualities, Iblis who was one of them was worshipping Allah but not with sincerity, he was a hypocrite, Iblis was up there for an unknown reason to humanity. period

Most likely the mischief that was committed by the Jinns on earth was the reason for the Angels wonder, as they thought the humans will do the same :who will do harm therein and will shed blood, but Allah responded back to the Angels saying :He said: Surely I know that which ye know not. , confirming that they just do not know what Allah has planned to us as a new invention on earth, but yet Allah proved the Angels ignorance and their lack of knowledge in the following verse

-> Verse 31, Allah taught Adam all the names of things, like tree, flower, star, and so on, then asked the Angels to say the names of a few things that Allah did not teach them but only did with Adam: And He taught Adam all the names, then showed them to the angels, saying: Inform Me of the names of these, if ye are truthful.

-> Verse 32, the Angels ignorance was exposed : They said: Be glorified! We have no knowledge saving that which Thou hast taught us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower, the Wise. see, they admitted that they have only the knowledge of things that they have been taught to them by Allah. THIS REFUTE MANY Muslims ON FREE-MINDS WHO THINK THE ANGELS CAN KNOW THE UNKNOWNS

-> Verse 33 shows that Adam have the knowledge to learn, in fact he learnt more from God than the Angels : He said: O Adam! Inform them of their names, and when he had informed them of their names, then Adam succeeded in telling the names of the things produced by Allah, Allah spoke back to the Angels telling them: He said: Did I not tell you that I know the secret of the heavens and the earth?, but Allah did not stop here, He actually informed them that He even knew their wonder that they did not expose to him: And I know that which ye disclose and which ye hide.

-> Verse 34 tells us that humans are in higher level than the Angels, Allah said to the Angels and Iblis who was up there for whatever reason to prostrate themselves before Adam And when We said unto the angels: Prostrate yourselves before Adam, they fell prostrate,, they all did expect Iblis : all save Iblis. He demurred through pride, and so became a disbeliever., Allah exposed his hypocrisy, and this is a conclusive proof that He had a free will, The Quran clearly told us that the Angels NEVER DISOBEY Him, however Iblis did disobey Allah, hence he can not be an angel, in fact the Quran told us as clear as it can get that Iblis was one of the Jinns:

Behold! We said to the angels, 'Bow down to Adam': They bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord. Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me? And they are enemies to you! Evil would be the exchange for the wrong-doers!

[The Quran ; 18:50]
-> It is clear in this verse that Allah is responding to the people who claimed Iblis was one of the Angels :except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, see how consistent the Quran is, Allah is telling us what Iblis has done in another part of the Quran : and he broke the command of his Lord, the verse ends with important information that Iblis is like us regarding reproduction, as well Allah is wondering by asking us Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me?, taking him as protector means obeying him i.e. committing SHIRK, Humans just can not comprehend that shirk is committed this way however it was said even clearer in another location that obeying Satan is indeed SHIRK, here is Allah logic NOT to listen to the Jinns who can see us and we can not see them And they are enemies to you! and sure the wrong-doers will exchange the truth with evil :Evil would be the exchange for the wrong-doers!, but if you read this bit in Arabic بِئْسَ لِلظَّالِمِينَ بَدَلًا it means a condemnation by Allah to this sort of exchange.

From here I have to pause the walkthrough and will jump to another location in the Quran to show how Allah is telling us that Iblis and his progeny see us while we can not see them, as well the verse is summing up the whole plot at the same time:

O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.

[The Quran ; 7:27]

-> In this verse Allah is talking to all of us All humanity : O ye Children of Adam!, and He is advising us to watch for Satan (Iblis) and his progeny : ' ! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden,', in fact after Adam and his partner fell into Satan seduction, Satan started to laugh hysterically and started stripping their cloths to expose their gentiles to each other, this is actually a common knowledge in the story tale and yet it is written in the Quran :stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame, the word سَوْءَاتِهِمَا was translated as Shame, but it means in Arabic the Genitals, I think the translators somehow felt it will be odd to use the true translation Genitals but sure they are silly to do so, there is no shame in the Quran teachings.

Following that, is an important piece of information from Allah that humans need to know :for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them and finally Allah telling us that He will make the bad Jinns friends to the bad humans : We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.

-> Back again to the main story in verse 2:35, we see Allah is telling Adam to dwell in the garden and eat freely but never touch a specific tree otherwise he will be a wrong-doers: And We said: O Adam! Dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and eat ye freely (of the fruits) thereof where ye will; but come not nigh this tree lest ye become wrong-doers.

-> Verse 36 tell us that Satan succeeded in seducing our parents by fooling them to eat from the forbidden tree :But Satan caused them to deflect there from and expelled them from the (happy) state in which they were;, the story here did not go into details but in other locations in the Quran it went further into details, like the example I showed you about stripping their clothes to expose their genitals, then the objective of putting us on earth as planned before Adam creation was fulfilled :and We said: Fall down, but Allah is telling us an important note that humans are going to be foes to each other and this is really true over the history of mankind: one of you a foe unto the other! and the earth will be the place to live on until the judgement day :There shall be for you on earth a habitation and provision for a time. , the enmity part in this verse could also be understood that it is between Adam/his progeny and Iblis/his progeny, both contexts may be valid

-> Verse 37 telling us that Adam was more responsible for the sin unlike other beliefs that Eve was responsible, the point is Adam knew of the mistake committed and he relented to Allah because Allah has warned him in advance: Then Adam received from his Lord words, and He relented toward him. Lo! He is the relenting, the Merciful., this forgiveness was a must because earth was the location for this life as intended by Allah before creating Adam, Allah with his wisdom wanted this to be associated with a great lesson for humanity to watch for Satan and his progeny (our enemy). Imagine Adam was sent to earth with nothing but a verbal warning from Allah to watch for Satan, would that had the same mental effect of Adam and his partner to influence their commitments to spread Allah message and warning to their children?

-> Verse 38 is the confirmation for humanity to live on earth with a promise from Allah that He will not leave us alone without His guidance :We said: Go down, all of you, from hence; but verily there cometh unto you from Me a guidance; and sure humans who will follow the guidance shall have no fear neither they will grieve and whoso followeth My guidance, there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve

-> Verse 39 tells us about the humans who will not follow the guidance that will be sent by Allah: But they who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples of the Fire. They will abide therein.

I will jump to anotherlocation in the Quran where more details about some events within the story, this will show the consistency of the Quran:

(26)We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;

(27)And the Jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind.

(28)Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape;

(29)"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

(30)So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together:

(31)Not so Iblis: he refused to be among those who prostrated themselves.

(32)(Allah) said: "O Iblis! what is your reason for not being among those who prostrated themselves?"

(33)(Iblis) said: "I am not one to prostrate myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape."

(34)(Allah) said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed.

(35)"And the curse shall be on thee till the day of Judgment."

(36)(Iblis) said: "O my Lord! give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."
(37)(Allah) said: "Respite is granted thee

(38)"Till the Day of the Time appointed."

(39)(Iblis) said: "O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong,-

(40)"Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."

(41)(Allah) said: "This (way of My sincere servants) is indeed a way that leads straight to Me.

(42)"For over My servants no authority shalt thou have, except such as put themselves in the wrong and follow thee."

(43)And verily, Hell is the promised abode for them all!

(44)To it are seven gates: for each of those gates is a (special) class (of sinners) assigned.

[The Quran ; 15:26-44]

We can see extra information regarding the first humans created on earth as follow:

-> Verse 26 , a new piece of information that humans are created from sounding clay moulded into shape: We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;

-> Verse 27 another new piece of information that the Jinns are created from the fire of a scorching wind: And the Jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind.

-> Verse 28 shifts to Adam story again:Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape;

-> Verse 29 gives us more details on Adam creation :"When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, then when Adam be a live human after Allah breathed into him of His spirit, Allah is telling the angels to fall down unto Adam:fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

-> Verse 30 , tells us that all the Angels obeyed Allah's command to fall down unto Adam:So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together:

-> Verse 31, but Iblis refused so as he had a choice unlike the Angels:Not so Iblis: he refused to be among those who prostrated themselves.

-> Verse 32, Allah asked Iblis, why he refused to fall down unto Adam: (Allah) said: O Iblis! what is your reason for not being among those who prostrated themselves?"

-> Verse 33, Iblis responded:(Iblis) said: I am not one to prostrate myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape.", Iblis knew that Adam was created from sounding clay, moulded into shape and because he was created from fire Iblis thought he is better than Adam

-> Verse 34, informs us with Allah response to Iblis :(Allah) said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed., Iblis was cursed by Allah

-> Verse 35 tells us that Iblis curse will be on him till the judgment day :"And the curse shall be on thee till the day of Judgment.", sure this caused Iblis to hate humans more

-> Verse 36, Iblis requested that Allah gives him a chance till the judgment day to prove to Him that humans do not deserve this respect :(Iblis) said: O my Lord! give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."

-> Verse 37, Allah granted Iblis what he wished : (Allah) said: Respite is granted thee

-> Verse 38, and that wish was granted to Iblis till the judgment day as he requested from Allah: "Till the Day of the Time appointed."

-> Verse 39, we see how Iblis was angry with Adam and how he promised to put all humans in the wrong: (Iblis) said: O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong,-, see how Iblis realized that he was played by God, this was a minor plot within the main plot, Allah raised Iblis first to be one of the heaven residents then Allah created Adam and asked Iblis to fall down unto him, this is obvious from what Iblis said : O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong and in Arabic رَبِّ بِمَآ أَغْوَيْتَنِي, Iblis should have known that Allah is the best of Plotters

-> Verse 40, Iblis stated that the can not harm putting humans in the wrong those with the sincere believers in Allah: "Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."

-> Verse 41, then Allah responded to Iblis : (Allah) said: This (way of My sincere servants) is indeed a way that leads straight to Me., this actually is translated wrong, the Arabic verse قَالَ هَذَا صِرَاطٌ عَلَيَّ مُسْتَقِيمٌ actually means that Allah is saying This is the straight truth that I will enforce and what is this straight truth ?, in the following verse is the answer:

-> Verse 42, tells us what we should know as a truthful fact said by Allah: "For over My servants no authority shalt thou have, except such as put themselves in the wrong and follow thee." , i.e Satan will have no authority over the sincere believers and only the people who put themselves in the wrong will follow him

-> Verse 43 tells us of the final destination of Iblis and his followers from Jinn and from mankind is :And verily, Hell is the promised abode for them all!

-> Verse 44 tells us a small description of that Hell promised in 43 : To it are seven gates: for each of those gates is a (special) class (of sinners) assigned., so the Hell will have 7 gates, for each gate there will enter an assigned number of sinners, it seems that the sinners will be grouped in seven groups according to the level of sins committed, i.e the Hell has seven levels of punishments

Moving on to another location in the Quran where the story of Adam is mentioned again:

(71) Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man from clay:

(72) "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

(73) So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together:

(74) Not so Iblis: he was haughty, and became one of those who reject Faith.

(75) (God) said: O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?"

(76) (Iblis) said: "I am better than he: thou createdst me from fire, and him thou createdst from clay."

(77)(Allah) said: "Then get thee out from here: for thou art rejected, accursed.

(78) "And My curse shall be on thee till the Day of Judgment."

(79) (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."

(80) (Allah) said: "Respite then is granted thee-

(81) "Till the Day of the Time Appointed."

(82) (Iblis) said: "Then, by Thy power, I will put them all in the wrong,-

(83)"Except Thy Servants amongst them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."

(84) (Allah) said: "Then it is just and fitting- and I say what is just and fitting-

(85) "That I will certainly fill Hell with thee and those that follow thee,- Adam Partnerry one."

[The Quran ; 38:71-85]

-> I do not need to add my comments any more, the story is very detailed to what we need to know, it is almost the same as the previous location however if you compare the Arabic words between the 2 location you will start sensing the miracle of the Quran, the same story is said while changing the Arabic words and even using different words that will lead to the same and exact meaning, and this is an open door to find any discrepancies in the Quran, because for a conman to keep track of what he was saying in a period of 23 years the time took for the whole Quran revelation and stay consistent with no contradiction is going to be damn hard, that conman has to make mistakes, especially if he tries to be smart and use different words to express the same and exact stories or different parts that complete each other.

-> The only extra piece of information here is in verse 82, where it will show us how Iblis is swearing with Allah's power to put all humans in the wrong (Iblis) said: Then, by Thy power, I will put them all in the wrong,- , this should give us the impression that Iblis will be so determined to put all humans in the wrong, he sweared with Allah's power to put of us in the wrong

Let's jump again to another location in the Quran:

(61) Behold! We said to the angels: "Bow down unto Adam": They bowed down except Iblis: He said, "Shall I bow down to one whom Thou didst create from clay?"

(62) He said: "Seest Thou? this is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway - all but a few!"

(63) (Allah) said: "Go thy way; if any of them follow thee, verily Hell will be the recompense of you (all)- an ample recompense.

(64)"Lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them." But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.

(65)"As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them:" Enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs.

[The Quran ; 17:61-65]

-> Same story again in different Arabic words, this is a language miracle indeed, would that be possible for even a literate man? Well, of course IT IS NOT POSSIBLE because the Quran has challenged humanity to make up ONE SURA like the Quran and the Quran did not stop here but asked the jinns to support the humans as well, not enough?, well, the Quran asked the humans who believe in other gods to ask for their assistance as well, and yet the Quran tells us the outcome of this challenges in advance, NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT.

The extra pieces of information in here are as follow:

-> Verse 62, Iblis is saying that he will sway most people BUT A FEW : He said: Seest Thou? this is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway ' all but a few!"

-> Verse 64, Allah is telling us what Iblis can do to us: "Lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them. But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.

Let's move to another location in the Quran:

(11)It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate.

(12)(God) said: "What Partnernted thee from prostrating when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."

(13) (Allah) said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."

(14)He said: "Give me respite till the day they are raised up."

(15) (Allah) said: "Be thou among those who have respite."

(16)He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of the way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on thy straight way:

(17) "Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt thou find, in most of them, gratitude (for thy mercies)."

(18) (Allah) said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell will I fill with you all.

(19)"O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as ye wish: but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."

(20) Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said: "Your Lord only forbade you this tree, lest ye should become angels or such beings as live for Adam Partnerr."

(21)And he swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser.

(22) So by deceit he brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. And their Lord called unto them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy unto you?"

(23) They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not (24)(Allah) said: "Get ye down. With enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood,- for a time."

(25)He said: "Therein shall ye live, and therein shall ye die; but from it shall ye be taken out (at last)."

[The quran ; 7:11-25]

-> The Quran language miracle continues by telling the same exact story using different words, please compare the Arabic verses again if you can read Arabic. Let's look at the extra pieces of information that we can extract from these verses:

-> Verse 17 is telling us how Iblis will launch his continuous assaults against humans and sure most of us will follow him : "Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt thou find, in most of them, gratitude (for thy mercies)."

-> In verse 20 we can see how Iblis fooled Adam and his partner to convince them of eating from the forbidden tree: Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said: Your Lord only forbade you this tree, lest ye should become angels or such beings as live forever."

-> Verse 21, we can see another trick that Iblis used to fool Adam and his partner :And he swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser.

-> Verse 22 we can also see that at the moment Adam and his partner ate from the forbidden tree, and after Iblis ripped off their cloths and their genitals were exposed they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies :So by deceit he brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. ", then Allah called Adam and his partner :And their Lord called unto them: Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy unto you?"

-> In verse 23, Adam and his partner responded back to Allah: They said: Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not

-> In verse 24 we read that they were sent down to earth :(Allah) said: Get ye down. With enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood,- for a time."

-> Verse 25 is one of my favourite verses in the Quran describing Earth :He said: Therein shall ye live, and therein shall ye die; but from it shall ye be taken out (at last)., in arabic قَالَ فِيهَا تَحْيَوْنَ وَفِيهَا تَمُوتُونَ وَمِنْهَا تُخْرَجُونَ

Let's jump again to another location in the Quran, the last one regarding Adam and his partner:

(115) We had already, beforehand, taken the covenant of Adam, but he forgot: and We found on his part no firm resolve.

(116) When We said to the angels, "Prostrate yourselves to Adam", they prostrated themselves, but not Iblis: he refused.

(117) Then We said: "O Adam! verily, this is an enemy to thee and thy wife: so let him not get you both out of the Garden, so that thou art landed in misery.

(118) "There is therein (enough provision) for thee not to go hungry nor to go naked,

(119) "Nor to suffer from thirst, nor from the sun's heat."

(120) But Satan whispered evil to him: he said, "O Adam! shall I lead thee to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that never decays?"

(121) In the result, they both ate of the tree, and so their nakedness appeared to them: they began to sew together, for their covering, leaves from the Garden: thus did Adam disobey his Lord, and allow himself to be seduced.

(122) But his Lord chose him (for His Grace): He turned to him, and gave him Guidance.

(123) He said: "Get ye down, both of you,- all together, from the Garden, with enmity one to another: but if, as is sure, there comes to you Guidance from Me, whosoever follows My Guidance, will not lose his way, nor fall into misery.

[The Quran ; 20:115-123]

The only extra piece of info is seen here is within the advice by Allah to Adam not to touch the forbidden tree, Allah told Adam that if they violate then they will be removed from the Garden:

-> Verse 117 Then We said: O Adam! verily, this is an enemy to thee and thy wife: so let him not get you both out of the Garden, so that thou art landed in misery.

-> Verse 118 and this is what Adam and his partner were enjoying in the garden: "There is therein (enough provision) for thee not to go hungry nor to go naked,, and sure that is why they become naked after they violated

-> Verse 119, as well Adam and his partner were enjoying the following: "Nor to suffer from thirst, nor from the sun's heat."

The point is, Adam and his partner story was very important to be detailed in Allah's last message, you expect this if Allah is telling us that those are the first two humans He created and the rest of us came from them, and that is exactly what He told this verse from the Quran:

O mankind! Be careful of your duty to your Lord Who created you from a single soul and from it created its mate and from them twain hath spread abroad a multitude of men and women. Be careful of your duty toward Allah in Whom ye claim (your rights) of one another, and toward the wombs (that bare you). Lo! Allah hath been a watcher over you.

[The Quran ; 4:1]

Finally, many Quran aloners don't like or don't agree with any of the above story of creation, I have to tell them as I told them many times, I'm sorry I can't help you because the verses said by Allah not me and they are very clear in the Arabic Quran

Peace be with All

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Sat 28 Oct, 2006 12:51 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Alen

Faith:

Post subject: Salam. Reply with quote  

Salam.

I think The God tells us all about how He Almighty created a human being, the universe, the earth, how and where the mankind came from and so on, right?

So, everytime non-muslims ask us how did The God create a human or this planet or whatever, just tell them that they read The Quran and that's all.

I just told one woman that the scarf is not mandatory and she was extremely happy about it. I think people wanna talk about islam but in a nice way, calmly and without shouting.

Salam.
Post Posted:
Thu 23 Nov, 2006 7:45 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
openurmind

Faith:

Post subject: Re: Salam. Reply with quote  

Alen wrote:
Salam.

I think The God tells us all about how He Almighty created a human being, the universe, the earth, how and where the mankind came from and so on, right?

So, everytime non-muslims ask us how did The God create a human or this planet or whatever, just tell them that they read The Quran and that's all.

I just told one woman that the scarf is not mandatory and she was extremely happy about it. I think people wanna talk about islam but in a nice way, calmly and without shouting.

Salam.

Salam,

I agree with you Alen, the problem is not really in the Quran or Islam, it is the people who grow up as Muslims and in fact they know nothing about their religion. When you mix ignorance with stupidity, you get a dangerous person, the case is not only in Islam; you find that in other religions and politics too. The thing is the majority of the people do not know better and they do not seem to want or have the time to know better, but that is fine as long as stupidity and stubbornness do not kick in and produce the common undesirable by product, namely, a terrorist.

Bless
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Dec, 2006 7:09 am
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
(75)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????(Allah) said: "O Iblis! What prAdam Partnernts thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?"

# u might want to correct the text there dude...there's been some typos! (-:
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Dec, 2006 6:12 pm
Alen

Faith:

Post subject: Salam. Reply with quote  

Salam.

I think people become arrogant and forget The God when they think they have all the power and that happens when people receive large amounts of money because this society is built in a way that every single thing on this planet has a price.

You can buy a gun just like piece of a bread or a car or a woman or a puppy.

That's why people don't want to or can't believe in how the human was created or the Earth or the universe, they think that's not important because they're too preoccupied with this world and all the material things.
Sad.

Salam.
Post Posted:
Fri 08 Dec, 2006 6:54 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

The wrote:
Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
(75)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????(Allah) said: "O Iblis! What prAdam Partnernts thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?"

# u might want to correct the text there dude...there's been some typos! (-:

Salam brother

I just copied the english translation mate, i didnlt type it actually, however I agree with you if I type it that it will be full of typos Laughing

Please tell me how it should be and I will fix it

Salam

Fri 08 Dec, 2006 11:14 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

# lolz dude...here u go:

038.075 (God) said: "O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?"

# salam! Smile
Post Posted:
Sat 09 Dec, 2006 12:55 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

The wrote:
# lolz dude...here u go:

038.075 (God) said: "O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?"

# salam! Smile

Done bro

please check and confirm, I have issues with my eye sight and somehow even when recognising a typo I can't fix it properly somehow despite I know how it should be, i found it very strange man so i decided to live with it after trying hard to rectify, it is just beyond my limits, I found it funny though that many used this against me to mock me while english is not my first language in addition to my eyes problem Laughing

Good night bro

Sat 09 Dec, 2006 1:21 am
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

okay bro...here's another 1:
(12)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????(Allah) said: "What prAdam Partnernted thee from prostrating when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."

007.012 (God) said: "What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
please check and confirm, I have issues with my eye sight and somehow even when recognising a typo I can't fix it properly somehow despite I know how it should be, i found it very strange man so i decided to live with it after trying hard to rectify, it is just beyond my limits, I found it funny though that many used this against me to mock me while english is not my first language in addition to my eyes problem

# happens with me all the time! Smile)
Post Posted:
Sat 09 Dec, 2006 3:21 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

The wrote:
okay bro...here's another 1:
(12)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????(Allah) said: "What prAdam Partnernted thee from prostrating when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."

007.012 (God) said: "What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
please check and confirm, I have issues with my eye sight and somehow even when recognising a typo I can't fix it properly somehow despite I know how it should be, i found it very strange man so i decided to live with it after trying hard to rectify, it is just beyond my limits, I found it funny though that many used this against me to mock me while english is not my first language in addition to my eyes problem

# happens with me all the time! Smile)

Sorry bro, I just saw this now it has been fixed

Take care

Sat 21 Apr, 2007 11:49 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

# whoops, bud....i myself forgot about it!

## take care, salam (-:
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Apr, 2007 5:58 pm