You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Lessons in Love by www.alqaheraalyoum.net
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Lessons in Love by www.alqaheraalyoum.net

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Lessons in Love by www.alqaheraalyoum.net Reply with quote  

Salam all

This one is one hell of crap promoted by the confused Egyptians on the Shirk hole www.alqaheraalyoum.net one of the copier/paster members who I assume is a woman using the nick name Shaymaa_AdeeB, posted a thread titled Lessons in Love, here it is

جلس رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم
مع اصحابه رضي الله عنهم

وسألهم مبتدأ :أبي بكر ماذا تحب من الدنيا ؟

فقال ابي بكر ( رضي الله عنه): أحب من الدنيا ثلاث
الجلوس بين يديك ?????????????????????¢?? والنظر اليك ?????????????????????¢?? وإنفاق مالي عليك

وانت يا عمر ؟ قال احب ثلاث
امر بالمعروف ولو كان سرا ?????????????????????¢?? ونهي عن المنكر ولو كان جهرا ?????????????????????¢?? وقول الحق ولو كان مرا

وانت يا عثمان ؟قال احب ثلاث
اطعام الطعام ?????????????????????¢?? وافشاء السلام ?????????????????????¢?? والصلاة باليل والناس نيام

وانت يا علي ؟ قال احب ثلاث اكرام الضيف ?????????????????????¢?? الصوم بالصيف وضرب العدو بالسيف

ثم سأل أبا ذر الغفاري: وأنت يا أبا ذر: ماذا تحب في الدنيا ؟

قال أبو ذر :أحب في الدنيا ثلاث
الجوع؛ المرض؛ والموت

فقال له النبي (صلى الله عليه وسلم): ولم؟
فقال أبو ذر
أحب الجوع ليرق قلبي؛ وأحب المرض ليخف ذنبي؛ وأحب الموت لألقى ربي

فقال النبي (صلى الله عليه وسلم) حبب إلى من دنياكم ثلاث
الطيب؛ والنساء؛ وجعلت قرة عيني في الصلاة

وحينئذ تنزل جبريل عليه السلام وأقرأهم السلام

وقال: وانأ أحب من دنياكم ثلاث
تبليغ الرسالة؛ وأداء الأمانة؛ وحب المساكين؛

ثم صعد إلى السماء وتنزل مرة أخرى

وقال : الله عز وجل يقرؤكم السلام

ويقول: انه يحب من دنياكم ثلاث
لساناً ذاكراً
و قلباً خاشعاً
و جسداً على البلاءِ صابراً

----------------------------
Here is a quick translation to the above:

The prophet sat down with his companions may Allah be pleased with them

He asked them starting with Abi Bakr: ABi Bakr, what you love of this world?

Abi Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I love 3 things of this world, 1- Sitting between your hands, 2- Looking at you, 3- Spending my money on you

The prophet said: And you Omar?

Omar said: I love 3, 1- Command what is good even if in secret, 2- Forbidding what is bad even if not in secret, 3- Saying the truth even if it is going to be bitter

The prophet said: And you Uthman?

Uthman said: 1- Feeding others food, 2- Spreading peace, 3- Praying at night while the people are asleep

The prophet said: And you Ali?

Ali said: 1- Honouring the guest, 2- Fasting in summer, 3- Striking the enemy with a sword

The prophet then asked Aba Zar Al Ghaffary: And you Aba Zar what do you love of this world?

Aba Zar said: I love in this world three, 1- Hunger, 2- To be sick, 3- Death

The prophet asked Aba Zar: Why?

Aba Zar said: I love hunger so my heart soften, and I love to be sick so my sins are lightened and I love death so I meet my Lord

The prophet then said: I was made to love three, 1- The good, 2- The women, 3- And my eyes was made always for prayer (metaphor, i.e. he loves to pray)

At this time, Jebril came down and greeted all and said: And I love three of your world, 1- Delivering the message, 2- Honouring the trust, 3- Loving the needy

Jebril then ascended to the sky and came down again and said: Allah (praise be to Him) greets you and says: He loves three of your world, 1- A tounge that always remember, 2- A heart that is humble, 3- A body that is patient in hardship

----------------------------
Hmmmm, what do you think brothers and sisters?

I do understand that the question about the love for three things, is love in this world not love in the herafter, however I thought that the things that we should love most in this world must be things that will make us prosper in the hereafter, let?????????????????????¢??s take Aba Zar answer for example:

Aba Zar said: I love in this world three, 1- Hunger, 2- To be sick, 3- Death

The prophet asked Aba Zar: Why?

Aba Zar said: I love hunger so my heart soften, and I love to be sick so my sins are lightened and I love death so I meet my Lord

-> See what Aba Zar said: I love hunger so my heart soften, and I love to be sick so my sins are lightened and I love death so I meet my Lord, what a great answer by him, he sounds like a prophet to me, of course he was not, what I?????????????????????¢??m trying to say that you expect such answers like Aba Zar?????????????????????¢??s one from a prophet chosen by Allah because his only role in this life is to warn the people of one hell of a distressful day (the hereafter), let?????????????????????¢??s see Omar's answer:

Omar said: I love 3, 1- Command what is good even if in secret, 2- Forbidding what is bad even if not in secret, 3- Saying the truth even if it is going to be bitter

-> See, again answers that you expect from a pious man, things in this life that will make him prosper in the hereafter, exactly as Aba Zar did

How about Uthman's answer:

Uthman said: 1- Feeding others food, 2- Spreading peace, 3- Praying at night while the people are asleep

-> See again, a perfect answer from a pious man

How about Ali?????????????????????¢??s answer:

Ali said: 1- Honouring the guest, 2- Fasting in summer, 3- Striking the enemy with a sword

-> What can I say?, yeh, See, another perfect answer from a pious man

I?????????????????????¢??m really not sure what I can make up of Abi Bakr reply, let?????????????????????¢??s look at it again:

Abi Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I love 3 things of this world, 1- Sitting between you hands, 2- Looking at you, 3- Spending my money on you

-> Hmmm, well, I?????????????????????¢??m sure that Abi Bakr loved Mohamed a lot, but did he love him more than loving things that will make Allah pleased with him in the hereafter?, well, according to the hadith above it seems it was the case, not sure why I will keep looking at someone that I love very much, it is not idol worshipping, or is it?, if I take any of those three to have a bit of merit, then I have to take only two, that he loved to sit between the hands of Mohammed, sure to learn About Allah from a great prophet like him, as well to spend his money on him to support him in his struggle against the wealthy kafirs, I have to totally dismiss his love to looking at Mohammed, this is not the personality of Abi Bakr as I know it through my intense reading, in effect this hadith slightly defames Abi Bakr, however it defames the prophet far more, let?????????????????????¢??s see what the prophet of Allah said that he likes most in this world as stated in the above lie of hadith:

The prophet then said: I was made to love three, 1- The good, 2- The women, 3- And my eyes was made always for prayer (metaphor, i.e. he loves to pray)

-> What can I say man, it is alleged that the prophet loved women more than praying to Allah, well the first one "The Good?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? is silly and makes no sense, because it is logical that any human must love the good, what is new?, on the other hand we can?????????????????????¢??t deny that this lie of hadith greatly defames the prophet of Allah, it portrays him as a womaniser who loved women more than loving the prayers and more than loving anything in this life that makes Allah pleased with him, no wonder that we can?????????????????????¢??t blame the kafirs who use such crap to defame the great prophet, this crap that is promoted by such confused and ignorant Arab Muslims, I?????????????????????¢??m sorry kafirs, indeed I have to appolgise to you, how the hell I can blame you while seeing those Muslims spamming the web with such crap as if we are given lessons in loving the women by the prophet as he did, it is so stupid that the hadith is presented to us as if, the prophet was made so, i.e. he can?????????????????????¢??t be blamed for it, possibly to justify the other lie of hadith that he used to go sleeping with all his 11 or 9 wives, one after the other without having a bath in between, indeed someone who loves women must do that, but many men love women more than anything else, what is new, what we should learn exactly?

Who do you think sounds more like a prophet, is it:

1) Abi Bakr
2) Omar
3) Uthman
4) Ali
5) Aba Zar
6) Mohammed
?

Well, for someone who does not know shit, I.e. he knows no one from the above people but read the abve story, will never choose Mohammed to be the right answer, in fact if we learn something for such hadith then we should learnt it from Omar or Uthman or Ali or Aba Zar? Never from Abi Bakr because all his three things that he loved most are related to physically dealing with Mohammed, and from what the prophet said, we may only learn one thing, the love of the prayer, on the other hand loving the good is so logical that no one should say it as an answer, and certainly loving women can not be an answer from a prophet of God

The above incident implies that the prophet and his sahaba were having a chat, then Jebril who is an angel and cannot be seen by any one but Mohammed, came down to join the chat after greeting them all, then Allah called Jebril as it seems that discussion was very interesting that Allah even desired to contribute by telling them the three things He loves in our world, so He called Jebril to tell him, and Jebril came down to tell them, what load of non sense that is man, as if Allah only loves three things and not more, as if Allah didn?????????????????????¢??t tell us what He loves of our world in the Quran, let?????????????????????¢??s have a look:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ (4)

Indeed Allah loves those who fight in His way in ranks as if they were a firm and compact wall.

[The Quran ; 61:4]
-> See: إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ , Indeed Allah loves those who fight in His way

وَأَنفِقُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَلاَ تُلْقُواْ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ إِلَى التَّهْلُكَةِ وَأَحْسِنُوَاْ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ (195)

And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw yourselves with your own hands into destruction, and do good; indeed Allah loves the ones who do good to others.
[Al Quran ; 2:195]
-> See, إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ , indeed Allah loves the ones who do good to others.

وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْمَحِيضِ قُلْ هُوَ أَذًى فَاعْتَزِلُواْ النِّسَاء فِي الْمَحِيضِ وَلاَ تَقْرَبُوهُنَّ حَتَّىَ يَطْهُرْنَ فَإِذَا تَطَهَّرْنَ فَأْتُوهُنَّ مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَكُمُ اللّهُ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ التَّوَّابِينَ وَيُحِبُّ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ (222)

And they ask you regarding the menstruation; say: It is a harm; therefore stay away from the women during the menstruation and do not go near them until they have become purified; and when they have purified themselves, then approach them from where Allah has commanded you; indeed Allah loves those who turn (to Allah), and He loves those who purify themselves.
[Al Quran ; 2:222]
-> See, إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ التَّوَّابِينَ , indeed Allah loves those who turn (to Allah)
-> See, وَيُحِبُّ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ , and He loves those who purify themselves.

بَلَى مَنْ أَوْفَى بِعَهْدِهِ وَاتَّقَى فَإِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ (76)

Indeed, whoever fulfilled his covenant and fear (Allah), then Allah loves the pious
[Al Quran ; 3:76]
-> See, فَإِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ , then Allah loves the pious

وَكَأَيِّن مِّن نَّبِيٍّ قَاتَلَ مَعَهُ رِبِّيُّونَ كَثِيرٌ فَمَا وَهَنُواْ لِمَا أَصَابَهُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَمَا ضَعُفُواْ وَمَا اسْتَكَانُواْ وَاللّهُ يُحِبُّ الصَّابِرِينَ (146)

And how many of the prophets whom with them fought many devoted men; and they did not show weakness because of what hit them in Allah's way, and they did not weaken, and they did not surrender themselves; and Allah loves the patient.
[Al Quran ; 3:146]
-> See, وَاللّهُ يُحِبُّ الصَّابِرِينَ , and Allah loves the patient.

فَبِمَا رَحْمَةٍ مِّنَ اللّهِ لِنتَ لَهُمْ وَلَوْ كُنتَ فَظًّا غَلِيظَ الْقَلْبِ لاَنفَضُّواْ مِنْ حَوْلِكَ فَاعْفُ عَنْهُمْ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ وَشَاوِرْهُمْ فِي الأَمْرِ فَإِذَا عَزَمْتَ فَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللّهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَوَكِّلِينَ (159)

Thus by a mercy from Allah that you were lenient with them, and had you been rough, hard hearted, they would have dispersed from around you; so pardon them and ask forgiveness for them, and consult them in the affair; and when you have decided, then trust in Allah; indeed Allah loves those who rely (on Him).
[Al Quran ; 3:159]
-> See, إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَوَكِّلِينَ , indeed Allah loves those who rely (on Him).

سَمَّاعُونَ لِلْكَذِبِ أَكَّالُونَ لِلسُّحْتِ فَإِن جَآؤُوكَ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم أَوْ أَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَإِن تُعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ فَلَن يَضُرُّوكَ شَيْئًا وَإِنْ حَكَمْتَ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُمْ بِالْقِسْطِ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (42)

Listeners to the lies, devourers of the unlawful; therefore if they come to you, judge between them or turn aside from them, and if you turn aside from them, they shall not harm you a thing; and if you judge, then judge between them with equity; indeed Allah loves those who act justly.
[Al Quran ; 5:42]
-> See, إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ , indeed Allah loves those who act justly.

Here you have it, 7 general things and 1 specific thing that Allah loves, the specific one is fighting in his way, remember Ali answer who said that he loves to strike the enemy of Allah with a sword, he must have known that Allah will love him for that according to 61:4 above, the other 7 are general and should be covering all aspects in life that will also make us prosper in the hereafter, please read them above and see for yourself if Allah really needed to participate using His messenger Jebril in the alleged chat

Again, no wonder that kafirs use such crap to attack our great prophet, how can we reply to them while our confused brothers and sisters are holding firm to such non sense, this crap and lies of hadith must be dismissed, I seek refuge in Allah

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 24 May, 2008 10:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Post Posted:
Wed 21 May, 2008 1:55 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website