You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - A German Nazi Killed An Egyptian Woman Brutally in Court
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information A German Nazi Killed An Egyptian Woman Brutally in Court

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » The Lounge   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: A German Nazi Killed An Egyptian Woman Brutally in Court Reply with quote  

The German Nazi Again! An Egyptian Woman Brutally killed in a German Courthouse!

Ismail Imadudeen July 05, 2009

Please don�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�´t get shocked when you read this, and don�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�´t get surprised either; Germany is the land where the most brutal and ugly massacre of human history had taken place, and also it is the land from which a global war had swollen causing more than 45 million casualties, not mentioning the destruction and devastation in all the continents! So, it wouldn�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�´t cause any shock to know that a helpless, pregnant Egyptian woman got stabbed by a maniac Russian-German racist in a courthouse in Dresden, and that was in the presence of the all the security and police personnel there! And you know what the Police did when her husband tried to stop the man; they shot the Egyptian husband, for they took him as the attacker (of course; he is not white, he is Arab, he is Muslim; he must be the attacker!), the thing that enabled the racist man finish his job with the slaughtered pregnant woman! Hooray German Police!

The 31 years old Marwa al-Shirbini was there, in that court house, to testify against that racist man on some charges; according to the news, an argument arose between Marwa and the 27 years old Alex on a playground in 2008, where he insulted her with words like "slut," "Islamist" and "terrorist." After an official complaint was filed, a local court fined the man 780 Euro. The prosecutor felt that the punishment was too soft, and the man proceeded to appeal the decision. However, during the proceedings on July 1st 2009, that mad man could some how manage to approach her and stab her eighteen times (I repeat 18 times) in front of her child and husband, who were injured too.

That abnormal Neo Nazi whose heart is full of hatred and retribution against all human races was driven by the so called "Islamophobia," according to reporters!

What a hell is that "Islamphobia?" In fact I don�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�´t personally know, but I am sure that it is some thing similar to the so called "Jewish Question," and the "Final Solution" or (Endlosung); sound familiar?

The German described the incidence as individual and that it was driven out of the so called "feelings of extreme xenophobia." So, now when a German guy stabs a pregnant Egyptian woman eighteen times, he is called "sick," but if an Arab or Muslim does the same with a European or American person, he will be called "terrorist," don�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�´t you see this ironic?

I think that Europe is getting, day by day, more racist and that the European leaders themselves, whether intentionally or not, are inflaming that direction, in a way or another, e.g. the French President�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�´s remarks about the Islamic veil were applied on the ground, practically by that maniac racist in Germany (I know that the French President is not against Islam, and not racist, but his words could be very much misinterpreted).

It has to be understood that modern terrorism and hatred have no color, religion or citizenship; they are evil phenomena that develop over time for many reasons. The whole world has to unite to identify the reasons behind terrorism and hatred, and there must be a global effort to end this type of revulsion by strongly enhancing dialogue and understanding between different religions, cultures and civilizations.

Finally I would ask: will the German give any apology?

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/108801

------------------

What a filthy tard of a Nazi that killer is, very brave, taking on women

Hell is your destination you filthy son of a German biitch

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 09 Jul, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Tue 07 Jul, 2009 6:43 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Egyptian killed in German court is buried at home

Jul 6, 2009, 10:36 GMT

Thousands of people are carrying the Coffin of Egyptian Marwa El Sherbiny in Alexandria, Egypt, on 06 July. The Egyptian victim Marwa El Sherbiny was stabbed to death by the defendant in a at a courtroom in Dresden, Germany on 01 July 2009. The stabbing happened shortly before the woman, aged 32, was to give evidence in an appeal lodged by the man against a conviction for insulting behaviour. EPA/ALEXANDER TOMAS

Cairo/Berlin - The Egyptian woman who was stabbed to death by a man described as 'a fanatical racist' in a German court last week was buried Monday in Egypt, where the murder has caused shock and outrage.

Marwa al-Shirbini, 31, was stabbed 18 times by a German man of Russian descent as she was about to give evidence against him in an appeal case in Dresden.

She was three months pregnant with her second child. Her 3-year- old son, Mustapha, witnessed the knife attack in which her husband Elwy Okaz tried to fend off the attacker.

Her attacker had earlier been fined 750 euros (1,050 dollars) for insulting al-Shirbini at a playground in 2008. She filed charges after he called her a 'terrorist,' apparently because she was wearing a headscarf.

Prosecutors are preparing murder charges against the man, whom they described as 'a fanatical racist.'

In Egypt, newspapers have dubbed al-Shirbini 'the martyr of the veil.' Her funeral took place in Alexandria, with Senior Egyptian officials in attendance, according to reports.

Germany's ambassador Bernd Erbel and several senior Egyptian diplomats and officials supported al-Shirbini's family at Cairo Airport when her body was flown in from Germany late Sunday. A small crowd of people also gathered at the airport, some carrying signs saying 'an innocent killed.'

Calls for a general boycott of German goods to protest 'Nazi hate against Muslims' have appeared on Egyptian online forums and social- networking sites in recent days.

Pharmacists from Alexandria have called for a week-long boycott of German medicines, a leading member of their professional syndicate said in remarks carried by the website of Egypt's leading opposition group, the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Brotherhood said it was considering organizing protests in front of the German consulate in Alexandria, and that members would raise the issue in Parliament.

Internet users were divided over the utility of a boycott of German products and companies.

'Please join for the sake of Islam; protecting (the) hijab,' one proponent said on the social-networking site Facebook. 'It could be me and my wife.'

A woman said she thought a boycott was the wrong approach. 'I think we should go on with calling for our rights ... through all ... legal measures against the (German) government,' she said.

'Marwa had the right to be protected as a witness in a court ... The German government is responsible for her death,' she continued, calling for protesters to take their case to the German news media, which she said had 'ignored' the case.

Okaz, described Monday how he was unable to help his wife fend off the attacker.

'Marwa is dead and I couldn`t save her,' the 32-year-old, told Germany's mass-circulation newspaper Bild in the hospital where he is recovering from wounds suffered in the frenzied attack.

Okaz suffered serious injuries to his lungs and liver in the July 1 attack, and was also shot in the leg by a policeman who tried to overpower the assailant.

'I`m so angry that the policeman`s bullet hit me and not the killer,' said, Okaz, a researcher at the Max Planck Institute.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/europe/news/article_1488002.php/Egyptian_killed_in_German_court_is_buried_at_home__1st_Lead__

Tue 07 Jul, 2009 6:52 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Absolutely shocking and disgusting. Can't believe this happened in Germany.

Shameful. I hope the Islamophobe Schweinen is locked up forever.

My heartfelt condolences to her Family.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 07 Jul, 2009 7:55 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

Radical Muslims hate radical Christians.
Radical Christians hate all Muslims.
That is the difference, and that is why the Russian-German murdered Marwa.
Post Posted:
Thu 16 Jul, 2009 4:26 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message