You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Ahmed, Your posts on FFI
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Ahmed, Your posts on FFI

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18, 19, 20  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Just for the knowledge of Muslims Reply with quote  

It is quite common to see Christian plemicists, presenting mistranslations to show and prove that Jesus claimed to be the 'Son of God' and 'the King of Jews', when the fact is that he never claimed so.

The following verse is quoted:

Quote:
Matthew 27:
11Meanwhile Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?"
"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied.

My reply to a poster on another site was:

I have already burst this bubble, "Yes, it is as you say," before and please allow me to burst it again.

Jesus did not exactly say "Yes, it as you say."

You need to read other translations to get a clear picture. You cannot trust just NIV and KJV and other Veees.

Quote:
Matthew 27:11-14 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Jesus Faces the Governor
11 Now Jesus stood before the governor.(A) "Are You the King of the Jews?" the governor asked Him.

Jesus answered, "You have said it."

"Matthew 27:11-14 (Young's Literal Translation)

11And Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor did question him, saying,`Art thou the king of the Jews!' And Jesus said to him,`Thou sayest.'"

Here come the biggest bubble bursters of them all:

[QUOTE] "Matthew 27:11-14 (New Century Version)

Pilate Questions Jesus
11 Jesus stood before Pilate the governor, and Pilate asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?"

Jesus answered, "Those are your words."

"Matthew 27:11-14 (Contemporary English Version)

Pilate Questions Jesus
(Mark 15.2-5; Luke 23.3-5; John 18.33-3Cool
11Jesus was brought before Pilate the governor, who asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?"

"Those are your words!" Jesus answered."

Here, Jesus is clearly accusing Pilate that he is the one who was saying that.

Jesus did not say that he was the one who said that. It was Pilate who had suggested that.

Any 5th Grader can know in a jiffy that it was suggested by Pilate.

Case Dismissed, not to be brought up again.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 07 Sep, 2009 1:04 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Alert on Online Fraud Reply with quote  

Most of the FFI goons and other freaks point out the following:

Quote:
YUSUFALI: And voluptuous women of equal age;
PICKTHAL: And voluptuous women of equal age;
SHAKIR: And voluptuous women of equal age;

Notice all three translations say voluptuous.

I have all the translations at home with me and the word VOLUPTUOUS does not exist in the above translations.

Can anyone provide link to any junk site that provides the above misinformation?

BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 26 Sep, 2009 3:06 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Alert on Online Fraud Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:

Quote:

I have all the translations at home with me and the word VOLUPTUOUS does not exist in the above translations.

Can anyone provide link to any junk site that provides the above misinformation?

BMZ

I think man that the words Hoor Ein, should be translated simply as Beautiful women, nothing more and noothing less

Take care

Sat 26 Sep, 2009 8:47 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: Alert on Online Fraud Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Quote:

BMZ

I think man that the words Hoor Ein, should be translated simply as Beautiful women, nothing more and noothing less

Take care

You are right, Ahmed.

There is no need to translate using women with beautiful bosoms or boobs. I am really tired and sick of translations which do that, trying to put words according to hadith.

I find the translation by Muhsin Khan and Hilali to be a very poor translation, based on Saudi Mullah's interpretations.

Just to get an idea read their translation in 78:33 and 38:52

Thanks, mate

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 26 Sep, 2009 11:39 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Are the four writers of the gospels accursed? Reply with quote  

Just for the knowledge of those Muslims, who take part in debates and exchanges with polemic Christians

Are the four writers of the gospels accursed?

Yes, Paul says so:

Quote:
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

When Paul said that, there was no other gospel at all. There were no gospels even during his own life time.

Let Matthew, Mark, Luke and John be accursed!

BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 29 Sep, 2009 12:56 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: the stagyrite at FFI Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

Who is this new Jesus freak "the stagyrite" at FFI?

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 02 Nov, 2009 10:59 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Polemic Christians trying to prove that Jesus is God Reply with quote  

Just for the information and knowledge of readers here:

John 14:7-9 is usually quoted to show Philip asking Jesus to show him God. And it is used to show as if Jesus meant he was God and Philip did not know. lol!

In order to prove that, a poster on another site wrote:

Quote:
John 14:7-9 Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us."Yashua said to him, "Have I been with you such a long time, and do you not know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father. Why do you ask then,'Show us the Father?'
John 9:37 And Yahushua unto him, Thou hast both seen Him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

Look at above and you will see how craftily 9:37 has been added in above.

I wrote:

"I am not sure if you wrote that yourself or copied from some article but the above presentation is definitely incorrect.

The reason: John 14:7-9 has nothing to do with John 9:37 as these are different occasions, when Jesus spoke.

John 9:37 does not support at all that this was said to Philip.

Putting the two verses from two different chapters to make a point is wrong.

Now, the copies of the ancient manuscripts should be the same from which all translators are copying. Right?

Let me show you what transpired by quoting a translation from ASV (American Standard Version):

John 9: "35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and finding him, he said, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?

36 He answered and said, And who is he, Lord, that I may believe on him?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and he it is that speaketh with thee."

So, here, Jesus was not confirming he was God.

This passage only confirms that Jesus was claiming to be the Son of God, not God. And this was not the answer given to Philip, who was forcing him to show God, whom no one can see and no one has ever seen.

You can check with WWE NT also:

" 35Jesus heard that the people had put him out. When he found him, he said,`Do you believe in the Son of God?'

36He answered,'Sir, who is the Son of God? Tell me, so that I may believe in him.'

37Jesus said,`You have already seen him. The person who is talking to you now, he is the Son of God.'"

Please check many translations and you will notice the misinformation provided.

And no such information can be found in the three synoptic gospels at all.

Cheers
BMZ"

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Nov, 2009 12:55 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Just for info Reply with quote  

Quote:
Luke 23 Pilate asked Yahushua,'Are you the king of the Jews?''...Yes, it is as you say...' Yahushua replied."

Let us see what WWE NT says:

"Luke 23:1-4 (Worldwide English (New Testament))

1Then all the people got up and took Jesus to Pilate.

2They began to make a complaint against him. They said,`This man is leading our people to do wrong. He says we should not pay taxes to Caesar. He says that he is Christ, a King.'

3Then Pilate asked Jesus,'Are you the King of the Jews?" Jesus answered,`Yes, I am.'

4Pilate said to the chief priests and to the people,'I find nothing wrong in this man.'"

Do you see what I see?

The men accused him of calling himself Christ, a King. Right?

And according to verse 3, Jesus is reported to have said, "Yes, I am".

And Pilate found nothing wrong with it?

If he had said, "Yes", Pilate would not have said that. lol!

Now, look at this from New Century Version to get a clear picture. Jesus never claimed to be a King.

"2 They began to accuse Jesus, saying, "We caught this man telling things that mislead our people. He says that we should not pay taxes to Caesar, and he calls himself the Christ, a king."

3 Pilate asked Jesus, "Are you the king of the Jews?"

Jesus answered, "Those are your words."

4 Pilate said to the leading priests and the people, "I find nothing against this man."

This translation gives a clear picture.

That is why Pilate said he found nothing wrong with the man.

We cannot rely on just a few translations. Once we read many, we find the glaring flaws and blunders.

Cheers
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Nov, 2009 12:58 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: How did Paul write Hebrews 1 and his letters Reply with quote  

Just for information of Muslims, who debate Christians. To show that God said that Jesus was God of God, we are shown Hebrews 1 and the following version is quoted to show that.

Please see this:

Quote:
Hebrews 1 (New International Version)

Hebrews 1

The Son Superior to Angels

1In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. 3The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

5For to which of the angels did God ever say,
"You are my Son;
today I have become your Father"? Or again,
"I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son"? 6And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
"Let all God's angels worship him." 7In speaking of the angels he says,
"He makes his angels winds,
his servants flames of fire." 8But about the Son he says,
"Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever,
and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.

9You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy." 10He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.
11They will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment.
12You will roll them up like a robe;
like a garment they will be changed.
But you remain the same,
and your years will never end." 13To which of the angels did God ever say,
"Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet"? 14Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

But if one looks at this, one can see how Paul wrote Hebrews 1.

Quote:
Hebrews 1 (New International Reader's Version)

Hebrews 1

The Son Is Greater Than the Angels

1 In the past, God spoke to our people through the prophets. He spoke at many times. He spoke in different ways. 2 But in these last days, he has spoken to us through his Son. He is the one whom God appointed to receive all things. God made everything through him. 3 The Son is the gleaming brightness of God's glory. He is the exact likeness of God's being. He uses his powerful word to hold all things together. He provided the way for people to be made pure from sin. Then he sat down at the right hand of the King, the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became higher than the angels. The name he received is more excellent than theirs.

5 God never said to any of the angels,
"You are my Son.
Today I have become your Father." ?????????????????????¢??(Psalm 2:7)
Or,
"I will be his Father.
And he will be my Son." ?????????????????????¢??(2 Samuel 7:14; 1 Chronicles 17:13)

6 God's first and only Son is over all things. When God brings him into the world, he says,
"Let all of God's angels worship him." ?????????????????????¢??(Deuteronomy 32:43)

7 Here is something else God says about the angels.
"God makes his angels to be like winds.
He makes those who serve him to be like flashes of lightning." ?????????????????????¢??(Psalm 104:4)

8 But here is what he says about the Son.
"You are God. Your throne will last for ever and ever.
Your kingdom will be ruled by what is right.
9 You have loved what is right and hated what is evil.
So your God has placed you above your companions.
He has filled you with joy by pouring the sacred oil on your head." ?????????????????????¢??(Psalm 45:6,7)

10 He also says,
"Lord, in the beginning you made the earth secure. You placed it on its foundations.
The heavens are the work of your hands.
11 They will pass away. But you remain.
They will all wear out like a piece of clothing.
12 You will roll them up like a robe.
They will be changed as a person changes clothes.
But you remain the same.
Your years will never end." ?????????????????????¢??(Psalm 102:25-27)

13 God never said to an angel,
"Sit at my right hand
until I put your enemies
under your control." ?????????????????????¢??(Psalm 110:1)

14 All angels are spirits who serve. God sends them to serve those who will receive salvation.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

So, Paul just wrote the opening lines and the last line , which I have emboldened and fitted in forged verses from the Jewish Tanakh.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 23 Dec, 2009 11:18 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: For Muslims: The Marriage Of Prophet & Ayesha Reply with quote  

Just for info:

Here is a response to some polemic Jesus Freaks and ex-Muslims and other goons,:

Prophet taught and explained Qur'aan.

The key words are 'Marry women" in Qur'aan.

There are no such verses telling men or prophet to "Marry little girls". lol!

Prophet's own daughter Fatima, born in 605, was married to Ali when she was about 18 in 623 AD.

Ayesha was also born in 605 AD. Both were almost the same age.

If as alleged, prophet had married Ayesha at six or 9, Fatima would have asked, "Dad! What are you doing?" lol!

So, the goons here should forget these two garbage ahaadith which are similar to the garbage in the New Testament and instead read Qur'aan, which clearly tells to marry the girls when they have attained adulthood and mental strength.

A little girl may get her periods but she is not considered an adult.

Another point is that Ayesha's parents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, prophet's other wives, companions and the people of the tribe had not grumbled and had not accused him at all.

Even his enemies, the Jews, Christians and the pagan Meccans and nobody else reported that Muhammad married a little girl.

Nobody discussed the age of Ayesha and here we have Jesus freaks and other non-Muslim goons talking about it based on a rotten hadith.

Ayesha was present with other ladies at the Battle of Uhud, when boys under fourteen were turned back as Prophet never allowed anybody under fourteen in the battles and she was not married to him then.

Thus she would have been 17-18 when she became Prophet's wife.

Salaams

BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 23 Feb, 2010 3:54 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: For Muslims: The Marriage Of Prophet & Ayesha Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
Just for info:

Here is a response to some polemic Jesus Freaks and ex-Muslims and other goons,:

Prophet taught and explained Qur'aan.

The key words are 'Marry women" in Qur'aan.

There are no such verses telling men or prophet to "Marry little girls". lol!

Prophet's own daughter Fatima, born in 605, was married to Ali when she was about 18 in 623 AD.

Ayesha was also born in 605 AD. Both were almost the same age.

If as alleged, prophet had married Ayesha at six or 9, Fatima would have asked, "Dad! What are you doing?" lol!

So, the goons here should forget these two garbage ahaadith which are similar to the garbage in the New Testament and instead read Qur'aan, which clearly tells to marry the girls when they have attained adulthood and mental strength.

A little girl may get her periods but she is not considered an adult.

Another point is that Ayesha's parents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, prophet's other wives, companions and the people of the tribe had not grumbled and had not accused him at all.

Even his enemies, the Jews, Christians and the pagan Meccans and nobody else reported that Muhammad married a little girl.

Nobody discussed the age of Ayesha and here we have Jesus freaks and other non-Muslim goons talking about it based on a rotten hadith.

Ayesha was present with other ladies at the Battle of Uhud, when boys under fourteen were turned back as Prophet never allowed anybody under fourteen in the battles and she was not married to him then.

Thus she would have been 17-18 when she became Prophet's wife.

Salaams

BMZ

Salam bro

Not even the prophet ever said that he married her when she was a child

Cheers

Wed 24 Feb, 2010 4:34 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Exactly, Ahmed

Nobody talked about her age.

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 24 Feb, 2010 4:27 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Khomeini's Volume 4 Fraud Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

I have been trying to post but I cannot go through.

Anyway, I hope this gets posted.

Most of the FFI goons and other freaks always quote rubbish and claim it to be from Khomeini's Book Tahrirul Vasila Volume 4.

There are no Volumes 3 and 4. The book is in only two volumes.

The insanity of the goons knows no bounds.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 25 Feb, 2010 11:15 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam bro

I think the problem may be related to your computer, try to delete the cookies and temp internet files and let me know please, however your post above was posted

Take care

Fri 26 Feb, 2010 3:18 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Polemic Christians' objection to Abraham settling Hagar & Ismael Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam bro

I think the problem may be related to your computer, try to delete the cookies and temp internet files and let me know please, however your post above was posted

Take care

I did that, Ahmed

Let us try this:

Bible is not a text book of History and it is not an authority on the trade routes in the entire ancient region.

It does not even know the exact route that Abraham took. Just because Abraham settled in Hebron, does not mean he was travelling only on Egypt-Hebron donkey route. lol!

Abraham was the most travelled prophet. He started from Ur, in modern Iraq and there were trading caravans plying Ur to Damascus, Jeddah, Mecca, Madina, Tabuk onto Egypt. So, they were various routes. The biblical Ur-Syria-Hebron route is not the only route he travelled.

The biblical Paran is the wilderness of the modern day Sinai Peninsula, in which stands the alleged Mt. Sinai, which is not the mount that Moses went up. That is another story to discuss.

The Bible does not say how far did he go to settle Hagar and his First-Born and how long was he away. Nothing. Zilsch. Bible only says that he settled the mother and the boy in the isolated wilderness of Paran.

He would not have thrown his wife and his First-Born on the rocks in the wilderness. There were caravans travelling along the Egypt-Sinai-Tabook-Medina-Mecc a-Jeddah route and he must have settled them in Mecca and of course the Bible does not know that.

The Bible only knows that the jealous and vindictive Sarah wanted Hagar and the son out. She and her cohorts did not know where did Abraham settle them.

Who would be the best bet to tell their History? The Hebrews and the Jews or the Christian clergy? That would come from the generations of Ismail. And the Meccan tribe of Quraish came from Ishmael. We don't need Christian 'one short-passage-historians' to tell that.

If Abraham could travel to Hebron, from Ur via Syria, the distance was about 1,000 miles. Why could he not travel 750 miles towards Mecca?

The moral of the story is that the accounts of the Bible cannot be trusted.

Now, here is something to show a big blunder that caught my attention when I was re-reading Genesis account on Abraham. Enjoy this Mother of All Blunders:

NIV-Genesis 18:10 Then one of them said,?????????????????????¢??I will return to you about this time next year, and your wife, Sarah, will have a son!?????????????????????¢??????????????????????
Sarah was listening to this conversation from the tent. Abraham and Sarah were both very old by this time, and Sarah was long past the age of having children. So she laughed silently to herself and said,?????????????????????¢??How could a worn-out woman like me enjoy such pleasure, especially when my master?????????????????????¢??my husband?????????????????????¢??is also so old??????????????????????¢??????????????????????

Now the Old man and the old woman start travelling:

Genesis 20

Abraham Deceives Abimelech

Abraham moved south to the Negev and lived for a while between Kadesh and Shur, and then he moved on to Gerar.

While living there as a foreigner, Abraham introduced his wife, Sarah, by saying,?????????????????????¢??She is my sister.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? So King Abimelech of Gerar sent for Sarah and had her brought to him at his palace.

But that night God came to Abimelech in a dream and told him,?????????????????????¢??You are a dead man, for that woman you have taken is already married!?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

Looks like Abimelech was 300 years old and the old woman Sarah, appeared like a girl to him. How worried a 100+ Abraham was for his 85+ wife! Roll Eyes

Moral of the Story: The Bible cannot be trusted on the tales told in. See, this tale makes a mockery of those who wrote it and those who still read and defend it!

BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 27 Feb, 2010 3:34 am