You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Ignorance
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Ignorance

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: The Ignorance Reply with quote  

Hello All

One of the guys on FM who promotes total non sense regarding the meaning of the Arabic Quran verses is named Arnold Yasin, He says that Hell and Paradise don't exist for real rather it is all going to be a mental status, obviously the Quran refutes his non sense fair and square, this may be an article that I will start later on FI, however a few days back this guy named Arnold said this on another board:

As the Quran never mentions the jinn having any Book received, as well that, if they were mythological creatures, it is weird both jinn and people are be to given the Quran, that the Quran is for both groups, and that there are only human messengers mentioned inside of it.

There is no doubt that this man ignornace with the Quran is clear as light, the Quran indeed told us that the Jinn received a book and a messenger, this will be my next comment Inshallah, please stay tuned, I'm going to lock this thread until I get my comment ready

Thanks
Post Posted:
Sun 12 Nov, 2006 10:26 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Hello All

Mister Arnold Yasin code name ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Mister Know it All????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? is going around the cyber world promoting that the Jinns are not as what Allah told us in the Quran, along with another guy named Ayman, they are the biggest Quran manipulators I have ever met on cyber world, please be warned before you submit to their non sense, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s look at this claim by ignorant Arnold in which he claims :

As the Quran never mentions the jinn having any Book received, as well that, if they were mythological creatures, it is weird both jinn and people are be to given the Quran, that the Quran is for both groups, and that there are only human messengers mentioned inside of it.

hmmm, it seems this guy does not have a clue of what he is talking about, Allah clearly told us in the Quran that the Jinns receieved a book of guidance as well He told us that they received a messenger after they thought that Allah will never send one, these facts are mentioned in sura no 72 named ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Jinns????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, Subhan Allah, how mister Arnold missed it?, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s have a walkthrough:

1: Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital!

2: Guiding to the right way, so we believe in it, and we will not set up any one with our Lord:

3: And that He-- exalted be the majesty of our Lord-- has not taken a consort, nor a son:

4: And that the foolish one among us used to speak concerning Allah an atrocious lie.

5: And that we thought that men and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah:

6: And that persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing:

7: And that they thought as you think, that Allah would not raise anyone:

8: And that we sought to reach heaven, but we found it filled with strong guards and flaming stars.

9: 'We used, indeed, to sit there in (hidden) stations, to (steal) a hearing; but any who listen now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.

10: And that we know not whether evil is meant for those who are on earth or whether their Lord means to bring them good:

11: 'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths.

12: And that we know that we cannot escape Allah in the earth, nor can we escape Him:

13: And that when we heard the guidance, we believed in it; so whoever believes in his Lord, he should neither fear loss nor being overtaken (by disgrace):

14: And that some of us are those who submit, and some of us are the deviators; so whoever submits, these aim at the right way:

15: And as to the deviators, they are fuel of hell:

[The Quran ; 72:1-15]

قُلْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيَّ أَنَّهُ اسْتَمَعَ نَفَرٌ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَقَالُوا إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْآنًا عَجَبًا (1)
يَهْدِي إِلَى الرُّشْدِ فَآمَنَّا بِهِ وَلَن نُّشْرِكَ بِرَبِّنَا أَحَدًا (2)
وَأَنَّهُ تَعَالَى جَدُّ رَبِّنَا مَا اتَّخَذَ صَاحِبَةً وَلَا وَلَدًا (3)
وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُولُ سَفِيهُنَا عَلَى اللَّهِ شَطَطًا (4)
وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن تَقُولَ الْإِنسُ وَالْجِنُّ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا (5)
وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ رِجَالٌ مِّنَ الْإِنسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقًا (6)
وَأَنَّهُمْ ظَنُّوا كَمَا ظَنَنتُمْ أَن لَّن يَبْعَثَ اللَّهُ أَحَدًا (7)
وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاء فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًا (8)
وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ فَمَن يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَابًا رَّصَدًا (9)
وَأَنَّا لَا نَدْرِي أَشَرٌّ أُرِيدَ بِمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ أَمْ أَرَادَ بِهِمْ رَبُّهُمْ رَشَدًا (10)
وَأَنَّا مِنَّا الصَّالِحُونَ وَمِنَّا دُونَ ذَلِكَ كُنَّا طَرَائِقَ قِدَدًا (11)
وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن نُّعجِزَ اللَّهَ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَن نُّعْجِزَهُ هَرَبًا (12)
وَأَنَّا لَمَّا سَمِعْنَا الْهُدَى آمَنَّا بِهِ فَمَن يُؤْمِن بِرَبِّهِ فَلَا يَخَافُ بَخْسًا وَلَا رَهَقًا (13)
وَأَنَّا مِنَّا الْمُسْلِمُونَ وَمِنَّا الْقَاسِطُونَ فَمَنْ أَسْلَمَ فَأُوْلَئِكَ تَحَرَّوْا رَشَدًا (14)
وَأَمَّا الْقَاسِطُونَ فَكَانُوا لِجَهَنَّمَ حَطَبًا (15)

-> verse 1, IThe sura starts by informing Mohammad to tell other humans that some of the Jinns listened to the Quran:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an)????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????., they quickly realized how wonderful the Quran is :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? They said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital! ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

-> verse 2, they also realized quickly that this book is the book of guidance that they must believe in it:[b]????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Guiding to the right way, so we believe in it,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and we will not set up any one with our Lord:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
, See, they believed in that book of guidance sent to them, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t think they were just passing by coincidence then they heard the Quran and voluntarily believed in it without them being required to do so, it just does not make sense, obviously Allah made those Jinns to hear the Quran and believe in it then they should go to convey the message to the rest of the Jinns or to whoever didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t hear that message from them.

-> verse 3, confirms their belief in the Quran ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And that He-- exalted be the majesty of our Lord-- has not taken a consort, nor a son:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, what is worth noting here is this, the Quran is the only book that refutes the claim of Allah having a son, and as you can see this is one of the messages in the Quran that the Jinns belived in which is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????as not taken a consort, nor a son ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

-> verse 4, See how they admitted the horrible crime of speaking lies against Allah ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And that the foolish one among us used to speak concerning Allah an atrocious lie. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? obviously many humans yet to discover that especially on the aloners web sites

-> verse 5, In this verse it seems that those who submitted to Satan from among the Ins and Jinn don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t realize that what they say about Allah is nothing but lies :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????And that we thought that men and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, take this verse with you to the aloners web site and just read what they say there and compare to what this verse is saying, you will recognise how accurate it is

-> verse 6, this verse can be a case of Iltifat ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Type of Balagha in the Arabic language????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? i.e. Allah is the one talking here however it can also be accepted that the Jinns are the ones who are talking here, the context can allow both cases :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????And that persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, the message in here is simply some humans seek refuge with some of the Jinns, however the jinns increased them in their Kufr, this verse should refute those ignorant like Ayman on FM who claims the Jinns are not physical creatures as Allah told us but they are our bad thoughts, who should we believe brothers and sisters Ayman or Allah?

-> verse 7, we have seen from the above that the Jinns are required to believe in the Quran, in here we learn that they wrongly thought that Allah will not send messengers to them as the humans exactly thought :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????And that they thought as you think, that Allah would not raise anyone: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????, i.e. Mohammad is a messenger for the Jinn as well, that is what the whole sura is telling us indeed

-> verse 8, more info about those jinns ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????And that we sought to reach heaven, but we found it filled with strong guards and flaming stars.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, now I wonder how this apply to the flawed understanding of Jinn by Ayman? It seems our thought used to fly really high, sounds like a heavy drug cession for me, would that be right mister Ayman?

-> verse 9, more info about our thoughts (haha) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????'We used, indeed, to sit there in (hidden) stations, to (steal) a hearing; but any who listen now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this guy must be a freak, well whoever manipulate Allah words that bad must be a freak indeed

-> verse 10, in here we see the Jinn sharing the same fate as the humans :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????And that we know not whether evil is meant for those who are on earth or whether their Lord means to bring them good: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? obviously ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Those who are on earth????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? must include the Jinns because they also live on earth

-> verse11, here we go the Jinns kind also have righteous and wrong doers among them :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????, now I wonder, mister Ayman is telling us that the Jinns are our bad thoughts, but the question remains, how the bad thoughts can be righteous?

-> verse 12, see the Jinns are living on earth ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And that we know that we cannot escape Allah in the earth, nor can we escape Him????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

-> verse13, in here we see some of the jinne believing in the guidance of the Quran which was sent to them ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And that when we heard the guidance, we believed in it; so whoever believes in his Lord, he should neither fear loss nor being overtaken (by disgrace): ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

-> verse 14, they even declared that some of them are true submitters :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????And that some of us are those who submit, and some of us are the deviators; so whoever submits, these aim at the right way: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????

-> verse 15, and if they don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t submit, they will go to hell exactly as the wrong doers of the humans will reside: And as to the deviators, they are fuel of hell:

Here you have it brothers and sisters, this guy is just nuts, he is thinking that the Quran is a book used to gain fame or something, possibly it may be used as such however when used as such they better not to manipulate it because they will be exposed by the same very book named ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Quran????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Salam
Post Posted:
Sun 12 Nov, 2006 11:45 pm
phoenix1
Pawn
Pawn

monaco.gif

I don't agree with Arnold on some issues. But I do agree with him on the issue of janna and jahannum. I think his jinn idea makes sense too.
If you think heaven and hell are physical, eternal places, then what do you think about the verse that talks about the people who RISE UP FROM HELL and toward heaven?
and if hell is eternal, how does that make God "all forgiving?"
and if hell and heaven are physical places, then how come there is no evidence of their existence? it sounds like one of those theories that can't be disproven or proven. Like we are in a matrix type world controlled by aliens.
Post Posted:
Tue 14 Nov, 2006 8:37 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

phoenix1 wrote:
I don't agree with Arnold on some issues.

Great, I hope you have seen the flaw clearly in these issues which you didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t agree with him

phoenix1 wrote:
But I do agree with him on the issue of janna and jahannum. I think his jinn idea makes sense too.

so what do you want me to say really?, you just raised two issues at once without providing any evidences, if you agree with him then please provide his evidences that you studied well and lead to reaching a conclusion on your side, other than this bro, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not really interested that you praise what you follow without telling us what the hell is it, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m talking to you now not Arnold btw

phoenix1 wrote:
If you think heaven and hell are physical, eternal places

no, no, it is not a matter that I think, nor it is a matter that I wish it to be this way, Heaven and Hell is what Allah told us about them, now if you have a problem with that, please start a new thread on 101 and explain yourself.

phoenix1 wrote:
, then what do you think about the verse that talks about the people who RISE UP FROM HELL and toward heaven?

hmmm, you need to bring the verse in here and explain yourself, possibly on that new thread

phoenix1 wrote:
and if hell is eternal, how does that make God "all forgiving?"

I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t think that Allah ever said in the Quran that He is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The All Forgiving????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? this is just the wishful thinking of those who made the self made feel good religion, Allah only said that He is Al Ghaffar and Al Ghafoor, both are names so please don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t try to translate them but if you do, you need to remove that three letters ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????All????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? because they don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t exist in these two Arabic names of His, in addition to that Allah clearly explained Himself and stated what He will forgive and what he won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t forgive, now if you die a kafir or a mushrik you will earn no forgiveness, this is what He said not what I said, now if you have a problem with that you can a start a nedw thread on 101 and explain yourself

phoenix1 wrote:
and if hell and heaven are physical places, then how come there is no evidence of their existence?

LOL, well I think you need your Time Machine here bro, this time you should not travel backward, you need to adjust your Time Machine to move forward this time until you reach the JD, when is that?, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not really sure, but I reckon you might get lost in space , but please don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t forget the camera

phoenix1 wrote:
it sounds like one of those theories that can't be disproven or proven. Like we are in a matrix type world controlled by aliens.

I guess 2:3 said those who believe in the UNSEEN, how about you take Kyle with you in your time machine?, I reckon he will be a great companion to you, he is very well versed with the matrix

Take care

Tue 14 Nov, 2006 1:21 pm