You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Beating the wives
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Beating the wives

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

warner wrote:
Peace Ahmed

Salam Brother

warner wrote:
Since we agree that ill conduct is not about cheating I guess we are talking the same language.

Cool

warner wrote:
As you pointed I withdraw minor from offences since we can not make such distinction from the verse.

Exactly that we can not make such distinction from the verse.

warner wrote:
Will you be in a position to list 5 examples of ill conduct by a wife which can qualify in this situation?

I can always try bro, but only from my perspective as a husband whom the following ill conducts will drive me mad:

1) the wife is beating the children constantly for no reason
2) the wife is lazy and does not do any house work (I will help though) I'm just talking about a lazy wife who only watch TV
3) the wife is wearing non conservative cloth and half of her breast is visible to the public
4) the wife talks to me always in a rude manner
5) the wife constantly talks ill about others in their absence
6) The wife is a drug addict

warner wrote:
On the issue of darab why do you think the same meaning of go away/separate cannot apply in 4:34 as in 4:94 and 4:101.

This is very simple one bro, what comes after the word Daraba is a device that must make it a figure of speech, that device must be FI to make the word Daraba to mean to travel in the land, i.e. Daraba on its own can't mean to travel in the land but with the device FI which means IN, it must mean to travel in the land, let's look at 4:94 and 4:101 and you will see clearly that the device FI appeared after the verb Daraba,

O ye who believe! When ye go abroad in the way of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you a salutation: "Thou art none of a believer!" Coveting the perishable goods of this life: with Allah are profits and spoils abundant. Even thus were ye yourselves before, till Allah conferred on you His favours: Therefore carefully investigate. For Allah is well aware of all that ye do.

[The Quran ; 4:94]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ إِذَا ضَرَبْتُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَتَبَيَّنُواْ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَنْ أَلْقَى إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلاَمَ لَسْتَ مُؤْمِنًا تَبْتَغُونَ عَرَضَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا فَعِندَ اللّهِ مَغَانِمُ كَثِيرَةٌ كَذَلِكَ كُنتُم مِّن قَبْلُ فَمَنَّ اللّهُ عَلَيْكُمْ فَتَبَيَّنُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا (94)

-> See, ضَرَبْتُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ, Darabtum FI Sabil, ye go abroad in the way, the FI must make the verb Darab to mean to travel

And when ye go forth in the land, it is no sin for you to curtail (your) worship if ye fear that those who disbelieve may attack you. In truth the disbelievers are an open enemy to you.

[The Quran ; 4:101]

وَإِذَا ضَرَبْتُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ فَلَيْسَ عَلَيْكُمْ جُنَاحٌ أَن تَقْصُرُواْ مِنَ الصَّلاَةِ إِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَن يَفْتِنَكُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِنَّ الْكَافِرِينَ كَانُواْ لَكُمْ عَدُوًّا مُّبِينًا (101)

See, ضَرَبْتُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ, Darabtum FI Al Ard, ye go forth in the land, the FI must make the verb Darab to mean to travel

If you look at 4:34, you won't see the FI in the verse, therefore it must be taken literally if there in no other hint in the context that it should be taken as a figure of speech

Take care

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 05 Mar, 2008 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Tue 21 Nov, 2006 6:25 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
Actually this my big problem with the Quran aloners, I stick to the literal Quran and they don’t, everyone of them can manipulate the verse the way everyone sees it

# okay..this does not relate to the issue at hand...but i will still bring this up...

# i am surprised bro...when u know somebody is manipulating the quran...then how can u call him/her quran-aloner?

...never...if somebody quotes a verse or a word out of context...lends his/her own imagination to it...and "references" it with stuff which s/he cannot establish...and entirely ignores the context....such a person is not a quran-aloner!

## ...many traditionalists feel that quran-alone is about manipulating the quran...

let us not contribute to this misunderstanding by calling those who do not promote the quran but their vanity, "quran-aloners"! Smile
Post Posted:
Fri 22 Dec, 2006 12:03 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
Actually this my big problem with the Quran aloners, I stick to the literal Quran and they don�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¢t, everyone of them can manipulate the verse the way everyone sees it

The wrote:
# okay..this does not relate to the issue at hand...but i will still bring this up...

Salam bro

Please feel free to bring up anything you want

The wrote:
# i am surprised bro...when u know somebody is manipulating the quran...then how can u call him/her quran-aloner?

I agree it's a contradiction, however what I meant is nothing more than a label to that group, I mean this is how they call themselves, on the other hand yes I donlt believe that they follow the Quran alone

The wrote:
...never...if somebody quotes a verse or a word out of context...lends his/her own imagination to it...and "references" it with stuff which s/he cannot establish...and entirely ignores the context....such a person is not a quran-aloner!

I agree, however i only use it to refer to them as they are known with, but indeed they are not followers to the Quran alone

The wrote:
## ...many traditionalists feel that quran-alone is about manipulating the quran...

I believe I'm a quran alone Muslim, however when the Quran tells me that I have to follow the prophet in things that we differ like Salat then I will follow the prophet and yet I'm still a quran aloner because I did what the Quran told me to do

The wrote:
let us not contribute to this misunderstanding by calling those who do not promote the quran but their vanity, "quran-aloners"! Smile

I think it makes sense so the non muslims don't get deceived by thinkking that this sect use the Quran alone

what do you think of a proper name to be given to them?

Take care

Fri 22 Dec, 2006 1:49 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
Please feel free to bring up anything you want

# (-:

Quote:
I agree it's a contradiction, however what I meant is nothing more than a label to that group, I mean this is how they call themselves, on the other hand yes I donlt believe that they follow the Quran alone

I agree, however i only use it to refer to them as they are known with, but indeed they are not followers to the Quran alone

# the quran says about some people: "yukhadiunallahwalladhinaamanu..."! (-:

and further informs us that mufsidoon call themselves muslihoon...

...but v do not call them muslihoon bro! (-:

Quote:
I think it makes sense so the non muslims don't get deceived by thinkking that this sect use the Quran alone

what do you think of a proper name to be given to them?

# hmmm...that's an interesting 1...but i dont think v need to give them any name...i will share my online experience:

over the years i have talked with many "quran-aloners"...and i dont think they all fall in the same category...

there are some who do quote the quran but admit that they do not believe it is from god...so i will exclude these honest folks! (-:

...there are others who do not admit (that they do not believe quran to be from god)....except after a bit of probing...these are mostly from pantheists and want to use the quran to further their pantheistic ideas...and (are) sometimes from atheists...(mostly quoting from anti-islamic websites)!

...there are others who pretend that they believe by the quran (while they do not)...and interpret it according to their

own beliefs...these again can be from pantheists/atheists...or from jews/hindus/christians/others!

# among those who do believe in quran being the message of god, there are bahais/ahmdiyyas who believe much of quran is symbolic/allegoric...and they do this in accordance with their faith...but at times some can resort to "deception" to spread their view!

also..there are sunnis/shiites who seem to think that quran cannot be of use without traditions to explain it...
and i have seen some of them pretending to be "quran-aloners"...(on yahoo and msn)...and start playing with the verses of quran to "show" that traditions are needed to make the quran meaningful..and thus "justify" traditions!

## ...there's a lot of variety...so i dont think it really is possible to put them all in 1 bracket...maybe some will say that "quran manipulators" would describe them well...but (i) dont think that would help! (-:

ofcourse there are people who sincerely try to seek from the quran alone..and i have had my disagreements with them..(especially on yahoo)...but i feel such always try to gain a contextual understanding...immediate as well as the entire book's!

# there is another type i have seen...which i find the most curious...and i would like to hear whether u or anybody else has come across them as well:

...this type doesnt seem to manipulate the quran...but when somebody writes something based on their assumptions...this

type is profuse in thanking for and admiring the write-up...without even verifying what is written...and goes so far as to even frequently referring to such write-ups during discussions...

...what is curious is that they contradict and challenge some writers...and blindly believe some others...

...and i can think of only 1 reason why they do this! (-:

## anyway...what i was saying bro...is that v should call those who manipulate the quran anything but "quran-aloners"! (-:

# tak care bro! (-:

## salam! (-:
Post Posted:
Sat 23 Dec, 2006 1:19 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

What can I say bro

I guess I have to agree with you

Indeed one of their young moderators names wakas is harassing me with PMs on FM after that FM B**** magi distrubed the thread of the wife beating and posted a stupid comment hailing the cock, did you see that? all idid I asked him if he is a homo

that kid wakas started to harras me after I relied to him, I posted a comment to ask if the word homo is not allowed on FM and he deleted my comment

the moderators of FM are absuing their power mate especially with those who prove their delusions and wishful thinking wrong

Take care mate

Sat 23 Dec, 2006 8:36 am
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmdebahgat wrote:
What can I say bro

I guess I have to agree with you

Indeed one of their young moderators names wakas is harassing me with PMs on FM after that FM B**** magi distrubed the thread of the wife beating and posted a stupid comment hailing the cock, did you see that? all idid I asked him if he is a homo

that kid wakas started to harras me after I relied to him, I posted a comment to ask if the word homo is not allowed on FM and he deleted my comment

# i know what u mean bro!

i have been to boards/rooms where the peepz running them were non-muslims..and trying to propogate their own beliefs!

# infact there was this duo..a jew and a pantheist..who had colloborated...and their common endeavor was to distort the quran! and they would do this by referring to "findings" of biased historians (crone was a favorite)...never mind the fact that they were supposedly quran-alone! and the pantheist was ever referring to "similar stories" to show that the quran was symbolic! : grin :

# anyway..u could go there and spread any understanding that was not based on quran....assumptions...distortions et al... and be sure to find ur view applauded...

...i once said "lailahaillaallah" means "there is no god..but (there is only) allah"..

so allah is not god...and there is no such entity as god..

...and they were thrilled about it! ofcourse...i did find peepz later who do believe that is what "lailahaillallah" means! : grin :

# still..i would say it was like their own personal space...where they wanted to propogate their own beliefs...and i felt kinda sorry when they struggled to justify their beliefs on being reminded they are simply assuming! perhaps it's best to let them feel snug and comfy in their own world...cut off from the quran! (-:

Quote:
the moderators of FM are absuing their power mate especially with those who prove their delusions and wishful thinking wrong

# at times u can get an idea about a board by what it propogates... (-:

like i said...it's probably their feel-good space! (-:
Post Posted:
Sat 23 Dec, 2006 7:36 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

jonny_k wrote:

Peace bro "AB",

Salam bro

jonny_k wrote:
Im very disappointed

Please don't be, I was not disappointed when you took the dajjal Rashad Khalifa as your prophet

jonny_k wrote:
to hear

I guess you mean to read not to hear

jonny_k wrote:
you interpret "daraba" in 4:34 to beat those wives

Hmmm, please bro read what I said again, your statement above is 100% wrong, because 4:34 does not say to BEAT ANY WIFE, It is the ill conduct ones ONLY

Do you get it bro or you want me to repeat it for the zillion times?

jonny_k wrote:
just cause they didnt wanna obey their husbands in a certain manner.

Of course an ill conduct wife should obey her wise husband when he confronts her, but if she insists on the ill conduct then no sex and if she insists on the ill conduct again then I will beat my dear and ill conduct wife as 4:34 is telling me to do with her who adamantly insists on the wrong

Bro, do you really understand 4:34 or you just tryin to be smart with me?

jonny_k wrote:
this is just the same as saying the word "sallu 'ala" means "to pray for" instead of "make contact with/support" thus idolizing Muhammad.

Dismissed due to irrelevance

jonny_k wrote:
Both words are nowdays commonly used by Arabs to mean what i said BUT IT IS BIASED, ILLOGICAL AND TOTALLY WRONG.

I don't like the wishful thinking bro, you need to prove your non sense using the Quran, now let me do what you did to me when you tried to confuse the subject of 4:34 by comparing it to Salla Allah Ala Mohammad, bro can you prove to me that R K a prophet sent by Allah using the Quran?, cheers

jonny_k wrote:
Bro Layth has also quoted 18:11 which in context refers to the persons/humans and it doesnt mean "beating".

Well, I didn't actually read it however if he did then he just shot himself in the foot, let me bring the verse and prove it to every one including Layth:

Then We sealed up their hearing in the Cave for a number of years.

[The Quran ; 18:11]a

فَضَرَبْنَا عَلَى آذَانِهِمْ فِي الْكَهْفِ سِنِينَ عَدَدًا (11)

-> Bro Layth got 18:11 totally wrong, when we have an action of a verb Fi'il then we need a Faa'il i.e. the entity that is doing the action, this type of sentence most likely will include a Maf'ool Bihi, i.e. the entity which the action (the verb) is performed on it by the Faa'il, let me put it in simple manner to avoid causing any confusion to those who want to learn:

1- Fi'il = Verb = (Action)
2- Faa'il = Noun = (The entity that is performing the action)
3- Maf'ool Bihi = Noun = (The entity which the action is performed on it)

Let's apply that on 18:11 and you will see that Allah (the one who performed the action) never said that He performed it on any human (the Maf'ool Bihi)

The part of 18:11 that equal to the above three is highlighted in red:

1- Fi'il = Verb = (Action) = فَضَرَبْنَا عَلَى آذَانِهِمْ فِي الْكَهْفِ سِنِينَ عَدَدًا

2- Faa'il = Noun = (The entity that is performing the action) فَضَرَبْنَا عَلَى آذَانِهِمْ فِي الْكَهْفِ سِنِينَ عَدَدًا

3- Maf'ool Bihi = Noun = (The entity which the action is performed on it) فَضَرَبْنَا عَلَى آذَانِهِمْ فِي الْكَهْفِ سِنِينَ عَدَدًا

-> See where bro Layth got it totally wrong, the Maf'ool Bihi whom the action is performed on it, is the word سِنِينَ, Years, and as you can see that it is Mansooba Bi Al Fatiha, because any Maf'ool Bihi must be Mansoob, i.e. aaaaaa, Senenaaaaa

I.e. 18:11 never stated that Daraba (the action) was performed on any human rather it was performed on the Years, hence it has to be a metaphor to mean : Then We sealed up their hearing in the Cave for a number of years.

This mean the verse can also be read as follow:

فَضَرَبْنَا سِنِينَ عَدَدًا عَلَى آذَانِهِمْ فِي الْكَهْفِ, can you spot the difference?

Well, I have to say, the way it is said by Allah by delaying the Maf'ool Bihi to come after more sentence words is more sound and proper in the Arabic language, indeed this technique is widely used in the Quran and even by the Arabs in their day to day life

I expect bro Layth along with you to concede your fatal mistake regarding 18:11, cheers

jonny_k wrote:
Now i wanna ask you some questions:

Sure

jonny_k wrote:
Suppose your wife does not agree with you on a certain issue and rejects your opinion regarding it totally.

The verse does not talk about a decent wife who disagrees with her husband, the verse is talking about a repetitive offender in th form of an ill conduct wife, do you get it or not?

jonny_k wrote:
What she rejected is harmful in your opinion and lets say in some of your neighbours' opinions as well.

Excuse me, we need an example of an ill conduct wife, like a wife who shows half of her breasts in public

What will you do to your wife if she insists on that?

I tell you what I will do to my ill conduct wife:

1) I will advice her politely and show her some Quran verses to support my argument against her,
2) If she insists then I will tell her no sex until she covers her breasts in public, and
3) If she insists and I want to keep her then I will beat her, she can take me to court if she wishes and on that day she will be divorced and thrown in the streets and she will never see her children again until she repents, see I dont want my children to be ill conducted like their ill conduct mother who does not care about the father of those children

How about you, what you will do?

jonny_k wrote:
Now youve warned her and deserted her in bed, what would you do next and how?

If I want to keep her then I will beat her as Allah advised me to do and if I don't want to keep her, no beating and there will be no advice either, she will be thrown in the street and she will never see her children again until she repents, tough luck to her, she is so ill conduct, isn't she?

jonny_k wrote:
Another situation say tomorrow your wife doesnt wanna believe in the Quran anymore and she decides to consider becoming an atheist.

Excuse me, this is not Nishooz, please stop living your Barbie world of imagination, this is called Kufr and according to the Quran I have to divorce her and marry a believer even if I love my Kafir wife to death:

And do not marry the idolatresses until they believe, and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress woman, even though she should please you; and do not give (believing women) in marriage to idolaters until they believe, and certainly a believing servant is better than an idolater, even though he should please you; these invite to the fire, and Allah invites to the garden and to forgiveness by His will, and makes clear His communications to men, that they may be mindful.

[The Quran ; 2:221]

وَلاَ تَنكِحُواْ الْمُشْرِكَاتِ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنَّ وَلأَمَةٌ مُّؤْمِنَةٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكَةٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَتْكُمْ وَلاَ تُنكِحُواْ الْمُشِرِكِينَ حَتَّى يُؤْمِنُواْ وَلَعَبْدٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى النَّارِ وَاللّهُ يَدْعُوَ إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَالْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيُبَيِّنُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ (221)

-> See how you got it totally wrong by confusing Kufr with Nishooz?, hmmm, please don't come and tell me that 2:221 is talking about a Mushrik not a Kafir, and if you do then let me tell ya:

Every Mushrik is a Kafir but not every Kafir is a Mushrik, (Iblis is a good example to use)

Therefore 2:221 covers the Musrik and the Kafir wife, Allah is telling us : And do not marry the idolatresses until they believe, and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress woman, even though she should please you; and do not give (believing women) in marriage to idolaters until they believe, and certainly a believing servant is better than an idolater, even though he should please you;, now when I married her she was calling herself a believer and sure no one can know that except Allah, then she started to call herself a disbeliever, now I can't say that only Allah knows that because that law does not apply to the disbelievers, hence I have to divorce her and marry a believer even if that believer is a slave, and even if I love my Kafir wife to death, this is because she will invite me to the fire : these invite to the fire, and Allah invites to the garden and to forgiveness by His will, and makes clear His communications to men, that they may be mindful.

Now I expect you to concede that you got it wrong by suggesting Kufr is Nishooz, thank you

jonny_k wrote:
Again youve warned her, deserted her in bed and then?
GOD Bless!

If you are talking about the wife that became kafir then 4:34 does not apply and straight away I have to divorce her and look forward to marry a believer even if that believer is a slave and even if I love my kafir wife to death, but if you are talking about a case of Nishooz like showing half of her breasts in public or wearing mini skirts or possibly using too much Max Factor, then 4:34 will be triggerred

jonny_k wrote:
Peace all sisters here,
Please dont allow such ignorant and satanic interpretations of Quranic verses to be spread. Also if your married dont remain silent if your husbands' have beaten you. GOD Bless!

Bro, your message above is not accurate, it is just a case of you getting excited, LOL, any way I agree with you that if a husband beats his well conduct and respected wife then she should not be silent as well she should apply what Allah told her to do, that is because the husband in that case will be the one held in contempt and that means we are dealing with a Nashiz husband:

: And if a woman fears ill usage or desertion on the part of her husband, there is no blame on them, if they effect a reconciliation between them, and reconciliation is better, and avarice has been made to be present in the (people's) minds; and if you do good (to others) and guard (against evil), then surely Allah is aware of what you do.

[The Quran ; 4:128]

وَإِنِ امْرَأَةٌ خَافَتْ مِن بَعْلِهَا نُشُوزًا أَوْ إِعْرَاضًا فَلاَ جُنَاْحَ عَلَيْهِمَا أَن يُصْلِحَا بَيْنَهُمَا صُلْحًا وَالصُّلْحُ خَيْرٌ وَأُحْضِرَتِ الأَنفُسُ الشُّحَّ وَإِن تُحْسِنُواْ وَتَتَّقُواْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا (128)

-> See, the solution for the wise women dealing with an ill conduct husband is almost 2/3 identical to the solution for the wise husband dealing with an ill conduct wife, the only difference between the two that the wise wife should not beat her ill conduct husband and that is to protect her from being hit back by her ill conduct husband

Now why I said your message is not accurate, simply because you are confusing two different subjects:

-> First subject of an ill conduct wife and a wise husband, 4:34 is triggered

-> Second subject of an ill conduct husband and a wise wife, 4:128 is triggered

I rest my case for good

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 28 Jul, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 29 Dec, 2006 6:09 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Tanveer wrote:
Peace sis Boost, There is no confusion, insha Allah.
Following is the scan from Lane Lexicon showing that BOTH "idraba" and "idraba 3anha" can mean the same, i.e. turned away from, avoided, shunned, left it :

Please see where it says "as also idraba [or] idraba 3anha". This clearly shows that it is POSSIBLE for "idraba" to have the meaning of "turned away from, avoided, shunned, left it".

God tells us in al-qur'aan to follow the best meaning, and it is very easy to see what the best meaning of "idriboohunna" is according to the context of 4:34 and 4:128, out of the various possible meanings.

39:18 The ones who listen to what is being said, and then follow the best of it. These are the ones whom God has guided, and these are the ones who possess intelligence.

39:55 And follow the best of what has been sent down to you from your Lord, before the retribution comes to you suddenly when you least expect it.

Peace

I Thank Allah brother Tanveer, you just shot yourself in the foot, this is planned by Allah to help sister Boost not to go astray

See, what you posted from the lex dictionary, clearly exposes your ignorance, sorry to tell you that, now if you are a sincere Muslim looking to learn about your religion, then I expect you to concede after knowing the following:

Firstly, the image you posted was saved to my web site as a compelling evidence against you and will be used from now on against those who promote this flaw

Look again Tanveer and you will see that the dictionary NEVER LISTED the word IDRABUHUNA which should look like this in Arabic: اضربوهن, that is 2 wordsIdraba & Huna, اضرب & [size=14pt] هن[/size]

On the other hand your dictionary lists something else: IDRAB ANHUNA, i.e. in Arabic : اضرب عنهن, i.e. Stay away from them. see bro that is three words Idraba, An, & Huna, اضرب, عن & هن

What you totally missed the word An عن, and that is needed to make the meaning separate FROM, i.e. An = From, please look in your dictionary again

Please bro I have no time to waste on this subject any more

Game is over

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 28 Jul, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Wed 03 Jan, 2007 7:25 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Tanveer Said:

Peace Ahmed,

Do you really think everyone here is stupid and cannot read Arabic ? The scan that I posted clearly shows that "idraba" has the same meaning as "idraba 3anha". From this it is crystal clear that "idrabuhunna" would be the same as "idrabu 3anhunna". Everyone can see how you are blatantly lying about what the scan is showing. You have exposed your deceptive tactics yourself.

Sister Boost, this is clear proof that all Ahmed cares is about his ego and not the truth. He would rather tell you lies than the truth, just so he can promote his lengthy "debates", his fallacious interpretations and his own agenda based on his desires and deception.

45:23 Have you seen the one who took his ego as his god, and God led him astray, despite his knowledge, and He sealed his hearing and his heart, and He made a veil on his eyes? Who then can guide him after God? Will you not remember?

Ahmed says:

Tanveer wrote:
Peace Ahmed,
Do you really think everyone here is stupid and cannot read Arabic ?

Leave stupidity away, i didn't say that, it is you who is saying that, on the other hand yes it seems you dont know how to read arabic

Tanveer wrote:
The scan that I posted clearly shows that "idraba" has the same meaning as "idraba 3anha".

The scan you posted clearly exposes your ignornace

You need another word in addition to the word Idraba to get the meaning you want, that word is An, and it is separate word, that word is not Huna, look at your scan and you will see it, on the other hand I challenge you to prove me wrong however we need another fluent Arabic speaker to give the final blow to you

it seems you got mixed up between the Damir Huna and the word An, but that is your problem not a language problem

Tanveer wrote:
From this it is crystal clear that "idrabuhunna" would be the same as "idrabu 3anhunna".

a clear cut case of ignorance

Idrabahuna is totally different meaning to Idrab Anhuna

Idrabuhuna is two words, Idrab and Huna

Idrab Anhuna is three words, Idrab and An and Huna

your ignorance is beyond belief

just be a good a believer and cocede, this is what your lex dectionary says not me

You need another word "An" to make the word Idrab means to separate from

As I told ya bro, game is over

I challenge the whole world to prove me wrong

Tanveer wrote:

Everyone can see how you are blatantly lying about what the scan is showing. You have exposed your deceptive tactics yourself.

dismissed

Tanveer wrote:
Sister Boost, this is clear proof that all Ahmed cares is about his ego and not the truth. He would rather tell you lies than the truth, just so he can promote his lengthy "debates", his fallacious interpretations and his own agenda based on his desires and deception.

This is the last time you defame me brother, you are committing a huge sin indeed

Wed 03 Jan, 2007 10:20 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello All

Allah has given us a clear example in the Quran regarding the use of the word Idrab along with the word An to mean To turn away, let's have a look

Shall We then turn away the Message from you and repel (you), for that ye are a people transgressing beyond bounds?

[The Quran ; 43:5]

أَفَنَضْرِبُ عَنكُمُ الذِّكْرَ صَفْحًا أَن كُنتُمْ قَوْمًا مُّسْرِفِينَ (5)

-> See, أَفَنَضْرِبُ عَنكُمُ, Afanadrab Ankum, Turn Away from

I.e. we need the word An, عَن along with the word Daraba, َضْرِبُ for the two words to conclusively means To turn away

On the other hand if you drop the word An, عَن then play with the meaning of the word Daraba on its own, is nothing but a clear cut case of following conjectures and the following verse maybe triggered then:

Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie

[The Quran ; 6:116]

وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِي الأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللّهِ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلاَّ الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلاَّ يَخْرُصُونَ (116)

-> See, They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie

My final say is this:

If verse 4:34 to mean Turn away from them, then it should not be looking like this:

وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ, Wa Idrabuhuna, And beat them

Rather be looking like this:

وَاضْرِبُوا عنهن, Wa Idrabu Anhuna, And turn away from them

I rest my case forever

Salam
Post Posted:
Wed 03 Jan, 2007 11:07 pm