You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Connection of Surahs.
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Connection of Surahs.

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Connection of Surahs. Reply with quote  

Salamvalekum to one and all. Long time since I opened a topic, and I had this topic for a long time.
Basically, we know non-muslims accuse the Quran and we also know till date they havent produced the like of Quran. Though they tried a lot, they even translated the Bible in style of the Quran but ofcourse failed again.

The topic, I have chosen always excited me. We know throught the transmission of Quranic history, revelation of Quran, place revealed speacific surahs and specific Ayahs(Makkah or Medina). If we deeply study the history of revelation, we all knw Quran was in bits and pieces called as the 'SUHUF'.

This was brought into one book called as the Quran, which was revealed to the Prophet and we believe before Prophet died, The Noble Quran was well structured. As mentioned earlier, the ayahs were revealed at specific time, similar to Marketing and Advertisement because Allaah in his divine knowledge, knows the unseen and Allaah is the best of planners.

Well, let me take a complete U turn and if I were to sit on the opposite and think that Prophet over a period of 23 years studied heavily or let me hypothise before he claimed his Prophethood did enough study and wrote this book and revealed it one by one, might be the case. But think for a moment, Prophet was an UMMI and everyone in the Makkah knew tis otherwise it would be a calamity for Islam.

Now let me get right into the topic.

This is a huge topic to be covered, but I want all my Muslim brothers to know abut this exciting subject. If we really observe and start from the very first Surah i.e. Surah Al Fatiha towards end we are Asking Allaah to guide us to the straight path.

Now let me come to the Chapter 2 Surah Al Baqara

YUSUFALI: This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah;

Now, we aer asking for Guidance, but who guides us answer is Allaah and who provides us with the Answers its Allaah, please contemplate the above verse and its connotation. Now let me jump right to the end of Chapter 2

YUSUFALI: The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His messengers. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."

Now the mind again thinks what books, which messengers the answer is in the next Surah Al Imran

YUSUFALI: It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).

This goes on come to the end of Surah Al Imran

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy; vie in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear Allah; that ye may prosper.

Now fear Allaah, fear Allaah for what is the answer here comes the answer

YUSUFALI: O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence Allah, through whom ye demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): for Allah ever watches over you.

This will be continued..............

Now, I question if the verses were revealed at different times, jsut assume one verse was revealed in the first year of Prophet hood and then the next verse in the 15th year of Prophet hood, i dont think even a genius can put this together. Seems easy but try it out. Whats amazing is the Quran and the Hadith both have different theme, different words, and the magnificence of the Quran is different. But whats more Amazing is the sources of both is one and the same its Prophet Mohammed.
Post Posted:
Thu 22 Mar, 2007 9:56 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

# hmmm..good 'un bro, but i didnt quite get the last sentence! (-:

## salamvalekum! (-:
Post Posted:
Thu 22 Mar, 2007 11:10 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Exactly brother SOA

how come any human write something in 23 years and stay concistant with every words said, it is amazing, there is no doubt that it was not his work

Keep up the good work bro

Salam brother

Fri 23 Mar, 2007 8:59 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

The wrote:
# hmmm..good 'un bro, but i didnt quite get the last sentence! (-:

## salamvalekum! (-:

I mean to say,

Quran is from the same source, I would put it as Quran was revealed by Allaah through Angel Gabriel to Prophet Mohammed where he revealed it to us or the Sahaba Karam at that time. So the source for us was Propohet Mohammed. NOw the Quranic style is different, its prose, poetry and history and advice but the style of Quran is different.

Now come to the Hadith, the style, theme the nature of Hadith is quite different and again same source Prophet Mohammed for us. Now let me ask you, or anyone as an individual can they bring so much of difference in there narrative style and for a period of 23 years. I hope i made your point clear.
Post Posted:
Sat 24 Mar, 2007 1:48 am
Hindi
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Buddhism
Zodiac: Libra

india.gif

Post subject: Connection of Surahs. - Class Discussion Reply with quote  

Why is the Bissim Allah missing from the start of one of the 114 Chapters of the Koran?

Love,
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sat 24 Mar, 2007 5:20 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Re: Connection of Surahs. - Class Discussion Reply with quote  

Hindi wrote:
Why is the Bissim Allah missing from the start of one of the 114 Chapters of the Koran?

Love,
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Was this funny or serious. Twisted Evil
Post Posted:
Sat 24 Mar, 2007 3:43 pm
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:
slaveofallaah wrote:
I hope i made your point clear.

# yups, bro.....very much...thanx! (-:

## take care! (-:
Post Posted:
Sat 24 Mar, 2007 7:00 pm
Hindi
Pawn
Pawn

india.gif

>Slave of Allah

I was testing you.

Is the Koran, logically and numerically a well structured Book?

In my opinion, Yes.

The Koran is a sacred book and must be taken seriously. Every thing is consistent in the Koran, and if the Bissim Allah is missing in one of the Chapters it must be in order to remain consistent with the rest of the pattern. If you do not know the answer I am willing to supply it, to enhance both our knowledge and faith.

Keep up the good work.

Love,

Sun 25 Mar, 2007 1:53 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

Sure brother, my soul intention in this forum is Knowledge with brother like AB, THE and Life who understand the normal psyche of a Muslim and no doubt even you is the I can get.

Well for your knowledge I am from Bangalore.
Post Posted:
Sun 25 Mar, 2007 10:12 pm
Hindi
Pawn
Pawn

india.gif

>SlaveOfAllash

Dear brother Slave, of Allaah from Bangalore,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

We have much to learn from each other. Please count me as a friend.

Now, my second Question, if you don't already know, here is a chance to add to your knowledge:-

Since you are already doing research on the subject, is it possible that the Ninth Chapter (Surah Al-taubah) of the Holy Koran does not begin with Bissimillah due to a strong link with the subject matter of the previous Chapter (Surah Al-anfal) ?

Yet, despite of the above fact, that the Bissimillah is missing from Surah Al-taubah, I have been told that the number of times Bismillah occurs in the Holy Koran is still 114, which is the same as the number of Surahs in the HK (Holy Koran).

Surprise, surprise ?

I will tell you where to find the missing Bissim Allah in the next post.

In the mean time gloss over, and enjoy, your new discoveries in the Book of Comfort (HK).

Love,

Tue 27 Mar, 2007 4:38 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Hindi wrote:
>SlaveOfAllash

Dear brother Slave, of Allaah from Bangalore,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

We have much to learn from each other. Please count me as a friend.

Now, my second Question, if you don't already know, here is a chance to add to your knowledge:-

Since you are already doing research on the subject, is it possible that the Ninth Chapter (Surah Al-taubah) of the Holy Koran does not begin with Bissimillah due to a strong link with the subject matter of the previous Chapter (Surah Al-anfal) ?

Salam brother Hindi

this is what I incline to believe, i believe sure 9 is part of sura 8

Hindi wrote:
Yet, despite of the above fact, that the Bissimillah is missing from Surah Al-taubah, I have been told that the number of times Bismillah occurs in the Holy Koran is still 114, which is the same as the number of Surahs in the HK (Holy Koran).

sorry bro, this is just non sense and I think Rashad Khalifa is the one who claimed the above, for me it does not matter how many bismillah in the Quran, it makes no sense bro that it must be 114 as the numbers of suras

Hindi wrote:
Surprise, surprise ?

I will tell you where to find the missing Bissim Allah in the next post.

In the mean time gloss over, and enjoy, your new discoveries in the Book of Comfort (HK).

Love,

I believe it is in the story of prophet Solaiman when he sent a warning to the Queen of shiba to submit to Allah

it is logical that when you ask others to submit to Allah it has to be said in the name of Allah not in any other name, this is what make sense to me

Take care

Tue 27 Mar, 2007 5:52 am
Hindi
Pawn
Pawn

india.gif

>SlaveOfAllaah

>AhmedBahgat