You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Understanding Quran or Grief
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Understanding Quran or Grief

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Understanding Quran or Grief Reply with quote  

Salamvalekum to one and all,

This topic, i have just been thinking for the last one month, and the basis behind is Surah 46:15.

Let me also mention, in this very topic how satan played a major role and also how Allaah again renewed my faith with a particular verse 46:08, this will be explained in time to come.

Here my story starts,

SHAKIR: And We have enjoined on man doing of good to his parents; with trouble did his mother bear him and with trouble did she bring him forth; and the bearing of him and the weaning of him was thirty months;

Now pondering over the above verse, the word 30 months made me go berserk, now this was mentioned in the Quran later i learnt the hadith and my doubts were clarified but my point is of Understanding the quran for an instance satan played a major role because this was outside my comprehension the THIRTY.

Now my topic starts here

1) Understanding of the Quran,
2) Admonition of Allaah
3) Is Prophet Mohammed a true prophet.

Understanding the Quran,
Allaah in the Glorious Quran mentions in several places

SHAKIR: He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive, they are the basis of the Book, and others are allegorical; then as for those in whose hearts there is perversity they follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. but none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord; and none do mind except those having understanding.
SHAKIR: A guidance and a reminder to the men of understanding.
SHAKIR: You are certainly greater in being feared in their hearts than Allah; that is because they are a people who do not understand.

Now compare these verses with the first verse 46:15 above - Quran clearly mentions its for the men of understanding but I feel at times grief and sadness because I am unable to understand the verses of the Quran, taking in perspective the above verses.

Though Allaah is mentioned its for the men of understanding, but for the disbelievers Allaah has always admonished them too, here we go.

Admonition of Allaah.

In the Glorious Quran further Allaah, always after challenging the human brain has always admonished the humans and for believing in One God
SHAKIR: Say: If men and jinn should combine together to bring the like of this Quran, they could not bring the like of it, though some of them were aiders of others.
SHAKIR: And certainly We have explained for men in this Quran every kind of similitude, but most men do not consent to aught but denying.

039:006
SHAKIR: He has created you from a single being, then made its mate of the same (kind), and He has made for you eight of the cattle in pairs. He creates you in the wombs of your mothers-- a creation after a creation-- in triple darkness; that is Allah your Lord, His is the kingdom; there is no god but He; whence are you then turned away?

Ponder over the above verses, and its quite strong at the same time Allaah ends it in such a way it softens one's heart, just imagine the first time the verses were revealed.

Regarding the Prophet being a false Prophet

SHAKIR: Nay! they say: He has forged it. Say: If I have forged it, you do not control anything for me from Allah; He knows best what you utter concerning it; He is enough as a witness between me and you, and He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

Its mentioned and read the tafsir, that Prophet forged the Quran, well ok fine even for instance i believe Prophet forged the Quran, but read further meticulously.

It says that even if Prophet is a false prophet and he forged the Quran was from Allaah, lied to the whole world that he was the Prophet from Allaah though he was not sent by Allaah.

Even then on the DAy of Judgement Allaah will be a witness and judge the Prophet and not others who have been thinking about that he is a false Prophet. Now this is the height of Tawhid and belief in Allaah.

Read the above verse carefully, and contemplate.On this very verse today I believe and rest my faith on Islam. I love Islam not because, i was born as a muslim but due to the concept of tawheed, is the best i loved after my epiphany.

Conclusion

Now let me conclude by amalgamation of the above 4 sections, first the verse which i dont comprehend satan plays a major role, then read the verse that Quran is for the men of understanding in which i feel grief.

Come across Allaah's admonition and a beautiful one 'do you still go away from Allaah' and the regain of faith by the verse 46:008 regarding the TAWHEED OF ALLAAH.
Post Posted:
Thu 17 May, 2007 5:48 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
The
Rook
Rook

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

# ...thinking!

# take care, bud..salamvalekum! (-: