You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - 2:3
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information 2:3

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Islam

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Post subject: 2:3 Reply with quote  

Salam,

الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ
Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;

I have seen many people quoting this verse 2:3 and use 'unseen' to fit their comments. I dont have any examples at the moment but I would really like to know more about this verse and what it means in detail.
Post Posted:
Tue 23 Jan, 2007 9:09 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: 2:3 Reply with quote  

life wrote:
Salam,
الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ
Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;

I have seen many people quoting this verse 2:3 and use 'unseen' to fit their comments. I dont have any examples at the moment but I would really like to know more about this verse and what it means in detail.

Salam mate

I guess this debate may answer your question rgarding the Ghaib translated as UNSEEN, but before I post it I would like to talk about the verse above, it is clearly describing those who are true believers, they must believe in the Ghaib, they must perform Salat and they must spend from their wealth for the good of others

let's look at the Ghaib debate:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
A "Ghayb" is anything a human does not know
for example if there is a country called "BlaBla" and I know that because i have been there but you don't know that and you never heard about it then it is Ghayb to you but not to me

mquran wrote:
Salaamun alaikum,
I would disagree with Ahmed here because the verse 27/20 says:
And he took a muster of the Birds; and he said: "Why is it I see not the Hoopoe? Or is he among the absentees? (am kaana min al-GHA'IBEEN)
Sulaimaan has knowledge of hudhud but at that point in time, hudhud wasn't present. So ghaib refers to being not-there.

SalamMquran

Another case of indirect ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Non deliberate????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? manipulation, what can I say, well I will continue to do what I do and leave the rest to Allah SWT

Bro you are back to the same flawed root method, this is wrong bro and you will never understand the Quran this way, sorry to tell you that

Here the verse bro:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And he reviewed the birds, then said: How is it I see not the hoopoe or is it that he is of the absentees?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 27:20]

وَتَفَقَّدَ الطَّيْرَ فَقَالَ مَا لِيَ لَا أَرَى الْهُدْهُدَ أَمْ كَانَ مِنَ الْغَائِبِينَ (20)

-> While I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m disappointed to see the Muslims are mixed up about the Arabic Quran, at the same time it makes me want to laugh due to the very funny arguments I continue to witness, those arguments are funny only in front of a native Arabic speaker BTW

Why on earth Mquran you make two different words the same meaning?

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s look at the words again:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَائِبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????الغيب????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Both pronounced as follow:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Al Gha????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ eb????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Al Ghaib????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Absolutely two different but yet COMMON Arabic words

The first word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَائِبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, on the wazn ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Al Fa????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢el????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????an entity that is absentee, must be MALE????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????,

The female equivalent is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? غَائِبَةٍ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ie.an entity that is absentee, must be FEMALE????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????,

The plural of males or (males and females) together is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????غَائِبِين????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ie "absentees, must be MALES"

The plural of females only is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????غائبات????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ie
"absentees, must be FEMALES"

The second word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????الغيب????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, on the wazn ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Al F????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢al????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ONE THING ONLY, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Unknowns????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? or ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????it can apply to any thing you can imagine of????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

See, this root method is 500% flawed simply because of the following:

The Arabic words are derived from a few letters root to create different words with different meanings, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????IT HAS TO BE DIFFETENT MEANINGS????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? otherwise why we need to drive new words by adding new letters from the first? see, we can use the same root for all the words if the meaning is the same, or what do you think?, I think the Hispanic language is sort of that type of an easy language where verbs may be nouns and things like that as far as I heard about it, I may be wrong though

Hence, each of the derived Arabic word has its own wazn, meaning and message and has nothing to do with the root other than it was driven from it to create the new word, got it Mquran?

See, I can show you about 30 derived Arabic words from the root ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Na Sa Ra????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, and if the words mean the same then why the hell I have to drive 30 of them from the first place?

Simply because new words were created and each has its own entity and is independent of the root the moment it is used in any sentence.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE, the word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????الغيب????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? which means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Unknown????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? or ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? is plural and the singular form is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? غَائِبَةٍ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? which MUST BE FEMININE that is why we have the ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Ta Marboota????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? at the end, this is effect means it is the same as the female absente Arabic word which is also is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? غَائِبَةٍ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? as I explained earlier, ONLY THE CONTEXT WILL CONTROL THE MEANING NOT THE FLAWED ROOT METHOD, I WONDER HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY IT BRO?, can you please tell me that you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t believe me so I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t waste your time and mine again?, thanks bro

Here is a few examples man:

1) In 27:20 above, the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَائِبِينَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? Absentees ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢?? Male or (Males and Females) Plural????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

2) In 7:7, the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? غَآئِبِينَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Absentees????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? as seen in the following example the plural was used as matter of respect to the single God:
????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Then most certainly We will relate to them with knowledge, and We were not absent.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
[The Quran ; 7:7]

فَلَنَقُصَّنَّ عَلَيْهِم بِعِلْمٍ وَمَا كُنَّا غَآئِبِينَ (7)

3) In 82:16, the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? غَائِبِينَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Absentees????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

14- ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And most surely the wicked are in burning fire,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

15- ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????They shall enter it on the day of judgment.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

16- ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And they shall by no means be absent from it.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 82:14-16]

وَإِنَّ الْفُجَّارَ لَفِي جَحِيمٍ (14)
يَصْلَوْنَهَا يَوْمَ الدِّينِ (15)
وَمَا هُمْ عَنْهَا بِغَائِبِينَ (16)

-> 82:16 should be translated as ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And they (Koffar) shall not be absentees from Hell????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

4) In 7:75, we see an example of a single ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? which must be female as I explained earlier, the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? غَائِبَةٍ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and not "absentee" as you will see only the context defined its meaning of unseen despite the two words (Absentee and Unseen) in arabic are identical letters :

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????And there is nothing unseen in the heaven and the earth but it is in a clear book.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 7:75]

وَمَا مِنْ غَائِبَةٍ فِي السَّمَاء وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ (75)

5) In 2:3, the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَيْبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Unseens????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Those who believe in the unseens and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 2:3]

الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ (3)

6) In 11:49 the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَيْبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, and is linked to the stories of the past, that should always stay ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Ghaib????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? to us because we will have never seen it nor we will unless Allah wills:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????These are announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you, you did not know them-- (neither) you nor your people-- before this; therefore be patient; surely the end is for those who guard (against evil).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 11:49]

تِلْكَ مِنْ أَنبَاء الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهَا إِلَيْكَ مَا كُنتَ تَعْلَمُهَا أَنتَ وَلاَ قَوْمُكَ مِن قَبْلِ هَذَا فَاصْبِرْ إِنَّ الْعَاقِبَةَ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ (49)

7) In 12:102 the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَيْبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????This is of the announcements relating to the unseen (which) We reveal to you, and you were not with them when they resolved upon their affair, and they were devising plans.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
, and is linked to the stories of the past, that will always stay ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Ghayb????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? to us because we will never see it[/b][/size]

[The Quran ; 12:102]

ذَلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاء الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيْكَ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ أَجْمَعُواْ أَمْرَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَمْكُرُونَ (102)

8) In 19:61, the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَيْبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and was linked to the believe in the Promise of paradise as believers only BELIEVE that it exists and they never saw it yet hence it is ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Ghayb????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ to them:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The gardens of perpetuity which the Beneficent Allah has promised to His servants while unseen; surely His promise shall come to pass.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 19:61]

جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ الَّتِي وَعَدَ الرَّحْمَنُ عِبَادَهُ بِالْغَيْبِ إِنَّهُ كَانَ وَعْدُهُ مَأْتِيًّا (61)

-> Can you see the words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????while unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????????????

9) In 18:22, the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَيْبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and was clearly used to describe those who will spread conjecture:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Some) say: (They are) three, the fourth of them being their dog; and (others) say: Five, the sixth of them being their dog, making conjectures at what is unknown; and (others yet) say: Seven, and the eighth of them is their dog. Say: My Lord best knows their number, none knows them but a few; therefore contend not in the matter of them but with an outward contention, and do not question concerning them any of them.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 18:22]

سَيَقُولُونَ ثَلَاثَةٌ رَّابِعُهُمْ كَلْبُهُمْ وَيَقُولُونَ خَمْسَةٌ سَادِسُهُمْ كَلْبُهُمْ رَجْمًا بِالْغَيْبِ وَيَقُولُونَ سَبْعَةٌ وَثَامِنُهُمْ كَلْبُهُمْ قُل رَّبِّي أَعْلَمُ بِعِدَّتِهِم مَّا يَعْلَمُهُمْ إِلَّا قَلِيلٌ فَلَا تُمَارِ فِيهِمْ إِلَّا مِرَاء ظَاهِرًا وَلَا تَسْتَفْتِ فِيهِم مِّنْهُمْ أَحَدًا (22)

10) In 13:9, the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَيْبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and we read that Allah is the one Who knows the unseen:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The knower of the unseen and the seen, the Great, the Most High.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 13:9]

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْكَبِيرُ الْمُتَعَالِ (9)

11) In 21:49 the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَيْبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????(For) those who fear their Lord in secret and they are fearful of the hour.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 21:49]

الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَيْبِ وَهُم مِّنَ السَّاعَةِ مُشْفِقُونَ (49)

12) In 27:65 the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَيْبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, we can read clearly that ONLY Allah knows the ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Ghaib????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Say: No one in the heavens and the earth knows the unseen but Allah; and they do not know when they shall be raised.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 27:65]

قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ أَيَّانَ يُبْعَثُونَ (65)

13) In 53:35 the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَيْبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, you will see here how the knowing the unseen is linked to seeing it:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Has he the knowledge of the unseen so that he can see?????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

[The Quran ; 53:35]

أَعِندَهُ عِلْمُ الْغَيْبِ فَهُوَ يَرَى (35)

I hope you get the message this time bro, there is more examples if you wish to see them, the point is this, yes there is a similarity between the two words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَائِبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????الغيب????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَائِبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? is an absentee of an event who can not see what is going on during this event

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????الغيب????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Is what is not seen in that event

Salam

Tue 23 Jan, 2007 12:02 pm
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Thank you very much dear brother,

Quote:
A "Ghayb" is anything a human does not know
for example if there is a country called "BlaBla" and I know that because i have been there but you don't know that and you never heard about it then it is Ghayb to you but not to me

Quote:
5) In 2:3, the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَيْبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Unseens????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Those who believe in the unseens and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
[The Quran ; 2:3]

الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ (3)

6) In 11:49 the word used was ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? الْغَيْبِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Unseen????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, and is linked to the stories of the past, that should always stay ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Ghaib????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? to us because we will have never seen it nor we will unless Allah wills:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????These are announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you, you did not know them-- (neither) you nor your people-- before this; therefore be patient; surely the end is for those who guard (against evil).????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
[The Quran ; 11:49]

تِلْكَ مِنْ أَنبَاء الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهَا إِلَيْكَ مَا كُنتَ تَعْلَمُهَا أَنتَ وَلاَ قَوْمُكَ مِن قَبْلِ هَذَا فَاصْبِرْ إِنَّ الْعَاقِبَةَ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ (49)

As per 2:3 does it mean that if you tell me about city blablabla, I should believe you and not to disbelieve because I personally dont know. And if I disbelieve you because of your bad reputation will it be following conjecture ?
Like I dont know about blablabla and I dont know if your are lying or telling the truth. In this case I should believe blablabla since you are telling me ?
Post Posted:
Tue 23 Jan, 2007 8:11 pm
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

# i *think* "alghayb" in 2:3 refers to the "hour", qiyamah, yawmiddeen, yawmilaakhir, paradise, hell, recompense -- though not necessarily limited to these!

## take care, budz! (-:
Post Posted:
Sat 21 Apr, 2007 7:01 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message