You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Arnold Yasin of free-minds exposed again
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Arnold Yasin of free-minds exposed again

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Arnold Yasin of free-minds exposed again Reply with quote  

Arnold Yasin wrote:
The metaphorical and logical meaning of Noah living with his people for 950 years, is that his message lived with them for 950 years, and that after 950 years a new messenger came.

Hello all

It time to expose another malice ignorant who insists on his ignorance despite being refuted using the Arabic language of the Quran that he claims to believe in

See what he said above ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? his message lived with them for 950 years????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, by looking at the Arabic verse we will see clearly that the above can never be true even metaphorically.

And certainly We sent Nuh to his people, so he remained among them a thousand years save fifty years. And the deluge overtook them, while they were unjust.

[The Quran ; 29:14]

وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَى قَوْمِهِ فَلَبِثَ فِيهِمْ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍ إِلَّا خَمْسِينَ عَامًا فَأَخَذَهُمُ الطُّوفَانُ وَهُمْ ظَالِمُونَ (14)

-> See how the verse started: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَى قَوْمِهِ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Wa Laqad Arsalnaa Nuhan Ila Qawmihi????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And certainly We sent Nuh to his people,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, the verse never said that a message was sent, it says clearly that what was sent is Nuh, if it is the message that was sent then it has to be like this: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????ولقد ارسلنا الذكر إِلَى قوم نوح ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Wa Laqad Arsalanaa Al Zikr Ila Qawm Nuh????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? And certainly We sent Al Zikr to Noah????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s people????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? , I chose the word Zikr to represent the message as alleged by Arnie due to the fact that the verb ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Labatha????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? is masculine in the following sentence that should be talking about what was sent, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? فَلَبِثَ فِيهِمْ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Fa Labatha Fihum????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. remained among them, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????What was sent remained among them, therefore what was sent MUST BE MASCULINE, I could not work out any other masculine word to represent the message other than ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Zikr????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, even if there is any other words like ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Waeed????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Warning????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? which is masculine etc etc, this argument can never be accepted because non of these words were mentioned as being the one to be sent, what was sent was already told to us in the first 3 words in the verse, here it is again, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Wa Laqad Arsalanaa Nuha????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And certainly We sent Nuh????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. the masculine verb ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? َلَبِثَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Labatha????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Remained????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? is about what was sent, i.e. Nuh was sent and he remained among them 950 years it can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be anything other than that whatever the amount of manipulations and surgeries those so called Arabic experts are telling us

Here is the ironic part of all this, Arnie claims to be a believer but he refuse TO BELIEVE THE ABOVE CLEAR ARABIC WORDS WHILE TELLING US HE IS AN ARABIC EXPERT and the words means something else, if this is one off this is fine, but you will see him refusing adamantly to believe all other miracles in the Quran yet he calls himself a believer, what a joke

Salam dunk all

Thu 17 May, 2007 9:57 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

# the "problem" with that fella is that he thinks presenting shabbir ahmed's views in his own words somehow makes his claims infallible -- i ve talked with him a couple of times and i suggested that his views had remarkable similarity to the ahmediyyas, and at once he touted the shabbir ahmed card, as if shabbir ahmed is immune to having been inspired by the qadiyani interpretation!

...and it probably doesn't help that shabbir ahmed himself happens to be a wannabe -- if u compare his translation with that of parwez, u will realise that he is li'l more than a remorseless thief! he scrupulously avoids mentioning qadiyani, and, if i remember correctly, has claimed to be an admirer of abduh and afghani; the fact, however, is that he is inspired heavily by the interpretations of the self-proclaimed messenger from qadian!

## abduh tried hard to appease the non-muslim world (read west) by showing the quran as a modern text, and 1 such effort led him to explain djinns as microbes,

...mirza ahmed, on the other hand, had his own designs, and understood the word, amongst other things, as the negative side of the human psyche! where emotions did not "fit" the text, he would turn djinns into aliens (foreigners), and at yet another place he would make them peepz who are "hidden" (living in seclusion)! likewise, to explain some verses he made djinns "chiefs" or "influential humans" -- u can see how he constantly keeps manipulating the word in a desperate attempt to render a translation suitable to his design!

...both parwez and shabbir ahmed have adopted the same distortions, and the online wannabes are following suit (with an occasional wannabe adding to or subtracting from it) , and this speaks volumes for the originality of the generations of wannabes spawned by the efforts of mirza ahmed aka qadiyani!

## coming back to the 950 years thingy, u once again see the chain; shabbir ahmed is the bloke's inspiration:

shabbir ahmed: And, indeed, We sent Noah to his nation, and his Message survived among his followers a thousand years less fifty. The flood overwhelmed the rejecters, for they used to violate human rights.

...and who inspired shabbir ahmed?

parwez: (However there is nothing strange in what they are saying. Consider the history of the tussle between good and evil, starting from the times long past. Firstly you will notice that) We sent forth Noah unto his people and his era lasted for a period of nine hundred and fifty years. (Then the period of Abraham started.)* (His people opposed him strongly and) The result was that the deluge overtook them; as indeed they were the 'Zalimeen'.

...and where did parwez get his idea from?

check out mirza's ahmed commentary for the verse; he says 950 is not the span of noah's life, rather the span of his period of dispensation!

### take care, bud! (-:
Post Posted:
Fri 18 May, 2007 1:35 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Thanks bro for the info you provided, can I copy your comment to the FM thread regarding the above?

Cheers

Fri 18 May, 2007 6:33 am
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
Thanks bro for the info you provided,

# anytime, bud! (-:

Quote:
can I copy your comment to the FM thread regarding the above?

# sure..copy anything anywhere! (-:

## take care, buddy! (-:
Post Posted:
Fri 18 May, 2007 2:56 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

The wrote:
Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
Thanks bro for the info you provided,

# anytime, bud! (-:

Quote:
can I copy your comment to the FM thread regarding the above?

# sure..copy anything anywhere! (-:

## take care, buddy! (-:

I did man and he replied, I asked him to copy his reply to FI so you can reply to him, he just came with more non sense, sort of me and you are wannabes, lol

another member in there (magi) currently names AaRon, came back with a pdf article about some sort of drug dealing (hashish) between shabir and qadiani Laughing

Salam bro

Fri 18 May, 2007 3:01 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
I did man and he replied, I asked him to copy his reply to FI so you can reply to him, he just came with more non sense, sort of me and you are wannabes, lol

# lolz...u feel for them when u see them try so hard at pretendin' they aint no thieves!

v were discussin' moses and the partin' of the sea, and he comes up with this very "novel" interpretation; when i tell him qadiani has already walked down that path, he insists it's shabbir ahmed's trans (that he falls back on) and not the qadiani tafsir; to drive home his point he quotes shabbir ahmed's interpretation of another verse -- about jesus creatin' them birds outta clay -- and once again i point out a remarkable similarity to the qadiani interpretation; poor fella, he almost didn't know what next to say! he mumbled sumthin' about me being unfair and very soon avowed he won't apply himself to discussin' it any further with me! :-S

..and i don't think any pilferer out there 'll bother comin' over here, it seems u are some kinda bugaboo for them! : grin :

## that said...i think it's good to have wannabes around...

some of them might have ulterior motives...i remember readin, years back, about a zionist design to draw the muslims away from the kaaba...and some of them tryin to replace mecca with jerusalem would be very much in keepin' with their abject state...but others are probably just tryin' to make a li'l name for themselves!

...it keeps the sunnis and shiites on tenterhooks...these peepz driven by their sheikhs and ayatullahs and mullahs and marjas can be very dangerous..they don't have a mind of their own...u know!

Quote:
another member in there (magi) currently names AaRon, came back with a pdf article about some sort of drug dealing (hashish) between shabir and qadiani

# drug dealin' between him and qadiani? probably a pj...methinks!

## take care, bud...salam!
Post Posted:
Fri 18 May, 2007 5:55 pm