You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Warning Warner
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Warning Warner

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Warning Warner Reply with quote  

Hello All

Warner is a member on the Kuffar web site www.free-minds.org, he is also a member on free islam, he looks like a smart guy who is looking sincerely for the truth however you can see him dragged slowly under the kafir web of the spiders on free-minds.org, he started to believe the same non sense about the Kabba, he is doing it with caution though, this is how all those doubters start, they start by saying that they dont agree with what the kuffar on free minds claim regarding the kabba, later on you see Warner making a post doubting that the prophet migrated from Mecca to Medina, see he is dragged slowly but surely under those kuffar web, here is something I would like to say about Warner too

Before the Labwa Tyrant of free-minds banned me, I asked Warner to elaborate the meaning of the word Ummyoon, he replied by saing Ummyoon means those who didn't receive the Torah nor the Injil,

See how he is gettin manipulated slowly, this is because what he said is the same as what the Kuffar of free minds say regarding the meanig of the word Umyoon

As we have read in the Ummi thread by brother SOA, there is no doubt that Ummyoon means "those ewho don't know how to read nor write or those who don't know how to write", this applies to any language, i.e. if you don't know how to read English then you are an Ummi regarding English

Let me now prove for the zillion time that the Kuffar of free minds are wrong , and brother Warner must be wrong if he follows their non sense regarding the word Ummyoon:

In the following verse, we read clearly that some of the Jews who received the Torah are described as being Ummyoon:

YUSUFALI: And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book, but (see therein their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture.

PICKTHAL: Among them are unlettered folk who know the Scripture not except from hearsay. They but guess.

SHAKIR: And there are among them illiterates who know not the Book but only lies, and they do but conjecture.

[The Quran ; 2:78]

وَمِنْهُمْ أُمِّيُّونَ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ الْكِتَابَ إِلاَّ أَمَانِيَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلاَّ يَظُنُّونَ (78)

-> The above verse is compelling evidence against those ignorant who say Ummyeen /Ummyoon means those who didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t receive the Torah nor the Injil, 2:78 is talking about the JEWS, indeed the whole context for tens of verses before it, is all about the Jews and as you can see that Allah described SOME OF THEM as illiterates: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَمِنْهُمْ أُمِّيُّونَ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ الْكِتَابَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Wa Minhum Ummyoon La Yalamoon Al Kitab????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Among them are unlettered folk who know not the Book????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, obviously the Jews received the Book called Al Torah, this means, the kuffar logic that Ummyoon means those who didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t receive the Torah is nothing but a lie, can you also see that Al which means THE preceded the word Kitab, i.e. THE BOOK, i.e. not any book rather their book ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????THE SCRIPTURE????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????THE TORAH????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

i.e. Brother Warner has been warned

Salam

Mon 28 May, 2007 8:42 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website