You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Ishmael and Isacc
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Ishmael and Isacc

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Ishmael and Isacc Reply with quote  

Hello All

On FFI there is never a shortage of either confused, manipulators, or ignorance bunch of boys and girls, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s look at this funny claim by sparky

sparky wrote:
It may be tangential here but you mention the Isaac/Ishmael thing as a possible contradiction but I can't find any explicit mention of Ishmael in relation to the sacrifice where as Isaac is mentioned just afterwards.

Indeed Ishmael was not mentioned by name, and indeed no name is mentioned about the first child, therefore the child mentioned may be Ishmael or Isaac. However not because Isaac was mentioned after it that the first unknown child mentioned has to be him, indeed what is mentioned about Isaac 100% conclude that the first child mentioned CAN NOT be Isaac as I will show everyone:

101 So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear.
102 Then, when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him he said: O my son I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice now see what is thy view (the son) said: O my father Do as thou art commanded: thou will find me, if Allah So wills one practising Patience and constancy.
103 So when they had both submitted their wills (to Allah), and he had laid him Prostrate on his forehead (for sacrifice),
104 We called out to him, O Abraham
105 Thou hast already fulfilled the vision thus indeed do We reward those who do right.
106 For this was obviously a trial
107 And We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice:
108 And We left (this blessing) for him among generations (to come) in later times:
109 Peace and salutation to Abraham
110 Thus indeed do We reward those who do right
111 For he was one of Our believing Servants.
112 And We gave him the good news of Isaac a prophet, one of the Righteous.
113 We blessed him and Isaac: but of their progeny are (some) that do right, and (some) that obviously do wrong, to their own souls.

[The Quran ; 37:101-113]

فَبَشَّرْنَاهُ بِغُلَامٍ حَلِيمٍ (101)
فَلَمَّا بَلَغَ مَعَهُ السَّعْيَ قَالَ يَا بُنَيَّ إِنِّي أَرَى فِي الْمَنَامِ أَنِّي أَذْبَحُكَ فَانظُرْ مَاذَا تَرَى قَالَ يَا أَبَتِ افْعَلْ مَا تُؤْمَرُ سَتَجِدُنِي إِن شَاء اللَّهُ مِنَ الصَّابِرِينَ (102)
فَلَمَّا أَسْلَمَا وَتَلَّهُ لِلْجَبِينِ (103)
وَنَادَيْنَاهُ أَنْ يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ (104)
قَدْ صَدَّقْتَ الرُّؤْيَا إِنَّا كَذَلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ (105)
إِنَّ هَذَا لَهُوَ الْبَلَاء الْمُبِينُ (106)
وَفَدَيْنَاهُ بِذِبْحٍ عَظِيمٍ (107)
وَتَرَكْنَا عَلَيْهِ فِي الْآخِرِينَ (108)
سَلَامٌ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ (109)
كَذَلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ (110)
إِنَّهُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (111)
وَبَشَّرْنَاهُ بِإِسْحَقَ نَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ (112)
وَبَارَكْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَعَلَى إِسْحَقَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِهِمَا مُحْسِنٌ وَظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ (113)

-> Hmmm, we read in 37:101 that Allah gave Ibrahim the good news of a boy :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this sounds like the first boy Ibrahim was told about, the first son he had,

-> The Quran then talked about this son for a few verses describing the dream and how the son submitted to his father will, up to this moment we can say that the son may be either Ishmael or Isaac

-> Then Allah in verse 37:112 is informing us that He gave Ibrahim ANOTHER GOOD NEWS, this is obvious from the WAW at the beginning of the verse :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَبَشَّرْنَاهُ بِإِسْحَقَ نَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And We gave him the good news of Isaac a prophet, one of the Righteous. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????, i.e. this is a another event, i.e. another good news, i.e. his second son, and in here Allah is telling us that his name is Isaac, i.e. the first son mentioned in 37:101 is Ishmael

See everyone how the ignorant in here always resort to the Tutty Fruity Fallacy, which is to consider apples and mangos the same

Sparky, you have been electrocuted

Wed 03 Jan, 2007 10:15 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

AB wrote:
Hmmm, we read in 37:101 that Allah gave Ibrahim the good news of a boy :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this sounds like the first boy Ibrahim was told about, the first son he had,

-> The Quran then talked about this son for a few verses describing the dream and how the son submitted to his father will, up to this moment we can say that the son may be either Ishmael or Isaac

-> Then Allah in verse 37:112 is informing us that He gave Ibrahim ANOTHER GOOD NEWS, this is obvious from the WAW at the beginning of the verse :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَبَشَّرْنَاهُ بِإِسْحَقَ نَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And We gave him the good news of Isaac a prophet, one of the Righteous. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????, i.e. this is a another event, i.e. another good news, i.e. his second son, and in here Allah is telling us that his name is Isaac, i.e. the first son mentioned in 37:101 is Ishmael

See everyone how the ignorant in here always resort to the Tutty Fruity Fallacy, which is to consider apples and mangos the same

Sparky, you have been electrocuted

sparky wrote:
Maybe so. Thanks for the response. I'm more than happy to be enlightened on this issue.

No worries, on the other hand it is not my responsibility to enlighten anyone but myself to be honest, on a forum like this that promotes hate towards my religion you can not expect me to be one of those who knock on your door trying to enlighten you via happiness of via sort of a feel good religion

sparky wrote:
Still, your explanation doesn't quite convince. the 'And' doesn't have to mean a separate event or another good news.

I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sorry, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not here to convince you nor to convince others, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m here regarding those so called Quran contradictions, not that I have to reply to it rather I want to read what you guys say, and indeed all I have seen so far is nothing but tom and jerry jokes

Also I responded to you because you claimed something against the Quran that is wrong and you did it in a very sus way too, sort of I didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t like the way you present it as if we will say, here we go it is not a contradiction according to our friend sparky, on the other hand we say it is not a contradiction because the Bible can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be relied on regarding history

Therefore your actions warranted a reply to explain to you that the Quran says the contrary or at least you can not say for certain that the first child mentioned is one or the other that is if you would like to ignore the AND, however your refute to the WAW that it does not mean another event is not conclusive, therefore what you say is doubtful, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t want to convince you with what I say rather insert doubt in your statement ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????if they are doubtful in my eyes????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and the public can take it from there. The bottom line is this, as long as we have doubt then we can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t take the matter in hand for granted, you want to believe something else, of course that is up to you using your freewill and your right of believing whatever, and that applies to me and to the public, we all equal regarding the freedom to believe or not to believe in this life at least, this is what we know now

sparky wrote:
If this was meant, isn't there a word for 'another' that could have been used specifically relating to the word 'son'. Or 'then' could have been used for a subsequent event.

well, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not really sure what are you trying to say, however the context and the sequence of the verses clearly indicates that it is a different event, the prophet also confirmed the matter in the history recorded about him, therefore there is no need for me to believe you while you are a kafir and ignore all these evidences that I have, I will be idiot if a do so, sorry

sparky wrote:
Given the signficance of this event to Muslims

The significance of the event came from the hadith and the same hadith is telling us that the son was Ishmael, on the other hand the story was mentioned in the Quran as any other story mentioned, it has no higher significance than any other story in the Quran, it is just a story told to us by Allah

sparky wrote:
and the fact that Jews and Christians universally believed that the subject of the sacrifice was Isaac,

I don't really care what both of them believe as long as they don't attack my religion with lies, as if they have high religious integrity themsleves for me to follow what they believe in their books, hmmm, let me see:

Well, the jews rejected Jesus and even tried to kill him as well killed many other prophets,

The christians reject the OT despite jesus came to affirm it, they also made jesus a god and at the same time they made the jews the killers of that god, i.e. god is dead or at least died once

For me, both of them are flawed, however they are free to believe what they want to believe, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m sure I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m flawed to them as well, and I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m free to believe what I want to believe, same like them exactly

At the end of the day, if there is One God, then that God should settle all matters between all of us on a promised day according to all these religions

sparky wrote:
isn't it a bit strange that Allah would not correct this more explicitly. Isn't this whole Surah about prophets in history - why is Ishmael not mentioned whereas Isaac explicitly is - twice?

We don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t take the Quran as per sura

We take the Quran as a whole

If we analyse the Quran we will discover the following:

Ismael was mentioned by name 12 times
Isaac was mentioned 16 times

What is the point exactly?

It is not a race, isn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t it?

Well we need both to be listed at least once in the Quran so we know for sure that they existed

sparky wrote:
Isn't it also true that early in Islam there was much disagreement about this issue?

Never heard of such lie in my whole life

sparky wrote:
As for comparing apples and mangos. I'm not sure this is so true. There are a couple of other parallels that suggest that the 'son' could be Isaac.

sparky wrote:
1. Only Isaac is ever mentioned as being the objective the 'good news' to Abraham. This happens in 37:112 and in 11:71.
11:71 And his wife was standing (there), and she laughed: but We gave her glad tidings of Isaac, and after him, of Jacob.
Y Ali

Wrong, Zachariah was also given the good news of his son Yehaya:

Then the angels called to him (Zachariah) as he stood praying in the sanctuary: That Allah gives you the good news of Yahya verifying a Word from Allah, and honorable and chaste and a prophet from among the good ones.

[The Quran ; 3:39]

فَنَادَتْهُ الْمَلآئِكَةُ وَهُوَ قَائِمٌ يُصَلِّي فِي الْمِحْرَابِ أَنَّ اللّهَ يُبَشِّرُكَ بِيَحْيَى مُصَدِّقًا بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنَ اللّهِ وَسَيِّدًا وَحَصُورًا وَنَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ (39)

Mary was also given the good news of her son Isa:

When the angels said: O Marium, surely Allah gives you good news with a Word from Him (of one) whose name is the '. Messiah, Isa son of Marium, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter and of those who are made near (to Allah).

[The Quran ; 3:45]

إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلآئِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ (45)

So let me ask you, why you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t want Ibrahim to be given the good news of his son Ismael?

sparky wrote:
2. There is a parallel between the 'both' of 37:103 and the double blessing for Abraham and Isaac in 37:113. I.e. - both submitted and so both were blessed.

A clear cit case of wishful thinking, sorry

sparky wrote:
Lastly, the clear Quranic injuction to confirm the previous scriptures, which are unambiguous on the identity of the son being sacrificed also suggests that the Quranic lack of clarity should be resolved by saying that Isaac was that person.

well, again, this is what you are entitled to believe, at the same time I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m entitled to believe what I want to believe

sparky wrote:
Cheers,
sparky

Cheers

Thu 04 Jan, 2007 12:59 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Hello brainout and all

First of all, the issue of who was to be sacrificed means nothing to me, however I can?????????????????????¢??t deny that it is an issue that baffled the people since prophet Mohammed days, and he was asked about it and clearly answered the question as we know in the hearsay hadith, however I can?????????????????????¢??t use the hadith as evidences, I will leave that to those who are fond of it, there are many boys and girls in here who are fond of the hadith, I wonder why they don?????????????????????¢??t refer to the hadith regarding this matter?, oh yeh they select what suits them and dismiss what does not suit them, unlike me, I dismiss all hadith regardless it suits me or not. That is a big difference btw, anyway, what we must use as evidences are the Bible and the Quran, the story is mentioned in both, however the Quran didn?????????????????????¢??t go into boring and repetitive details as the Bible did, just what we need to know (the moral of the story), from the Quran message regarding all the prophets, the message is clear, they should be all the same from the human perspective, i.e. it should make no difference to who was sacrificed, being Ismael or Isaac, makes no difference, this is because both of them were great prophets who were chosen by the same God to convey a specific message to their corresponding people, the story of Ibrahim son sacrifice however has nothing to do with either Ismael or Isaac, the story?????????????????????¢??s moral is only directed at Ibrahim, it was a test for his submission and he passed the test, let me show you how the Quran said as such:

101 So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear.
102 Then, when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him he said: O my son I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice now see what is thy view (the son) said: O my father Do as thou art commanded: thou will find me, if Allah So wills one practising Patience and constancy.
103 So when they had both submitted their wills (to Allah), and he had laid him Prostrate on his forehead (for sacrifice),
104 We called out to him, O Abraham
105 Thou hast already fulfilled the vision thus indeed do We reward those who do right.
106 For this was a great trial
107 And We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice:
108 And We left (this blessing) for him among generations (to come) in later times:
109 Peace and salutation to Abraham
110 Thus indeed do We reward those who do right
111 For he was one of Our believing Servants.
112 And We gave him the good news of Isaac a prophet, one of the Righteous.
113 We blessed him and Isaac: but of their progeny are (some) that do right, and (some) that obviously do wrong, to their own souls.

[The Quran ; 37:101-113]

فَبَشَّرْنَاهُ بِغُلَامٍ حَلِيمٍ (101)
فَلَمَّا بَلَغَ مَعَهُ السَّعْيَ قَالَ يَا بُنَيَّ إِنِّي أَرَى فِي الْمَنَامِ أَنِّي أَذْبَحُكَ فَانظُرْ مَاذَا تَرَى قَالَ يَا أَبَتِ افْعَلْ مَا تُؤْمَرُ سَتَجِدُنِي إِن شَاء اللَّهُ مِنَ الصَّابِرِينَ (102)
فَلَمَّا أَسْلَمَا وَتَلَّهُ لِلْجَبِينِ (103)
وَنَادَيْنَاهُ أَنْ يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ (104)
قَدْ صَدَّقْتَ الرُّؤْيَا إِنَّا كَذَلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ (105)
إِنَّ هَذَا لَهُوَ الْبَلَاء الْمُبِينُ (106)
وَفَدَيْنَاهُ بِذِبْحٍ عَظِيمٍ (107)
وَتَرَكْنَا عَلَيْهِ فِي الْآخِرِينَ (108)
سَلَامٌ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ (109)
كَذَلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ (110)
إِنَّهُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (111)
وَبَشَّرْنَاهُ بِإِسْحَقَ نَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ (112)
وَبَارَكْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَعَلَى إِسْحَقَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِهِمَا مُحْسِنٌ وَظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ (113)

-> In verse 101, we read that Ibrahim was given the good news of having a child,:So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear., this has to be the first child Ibrahim was told about, i.e. Ismael, the first son he had, that son should also be the only son he had at that time and for the next 14 years until he had Isaac, i.e. for 14 years Ibrahim had ONE and ONLY son, who was Ismael

-> Verse 102, is telling us that when that son grew enough he started working with his father : Then, when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him, and this is when Ibrahim informed his son that he has to sacrifice him: he said: O my son I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice now see what is thy view (the son) said: O my father Do as thou art commanded: thou will find me, if Allah So wills one practising Patience and constancy.

-> Then when Ibrahim was about to slay his son, Allah called him and told him the following: 104:We called out to him, O Abraham, 105:Thou hast already fulfilled the vision thus indeed do We reward those who do right., see, it was only for Ibrahim to believe it, and it was only an order for Ibrahim to do it, it was not an order for his son to obey his father. see what his son told him when Ibrahim informed him that he has to slay him: O my father Do as thou art commanded, i.e. it was a command from Allah to Ibrahim, not to his son., i.e. it was a test from Allah to Ibrahim not to his son For this was a great trial

-> Now here is what makes those dumb who use the Quran to prove their lie that Isaac was the one to be sacrificed look really silly, why then Allah says in 37:112 the following after the story of the son being sacrificed above: وَبَشَّرْنَاهُ بِإِسْحَقَ نَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ , And We gave him the good news of Isaac a prophet, one of the Righteous. , i.e. this is a another event, i.e. another good news in addition to the good news in 37:101, i.e. the good news of his second son, and in here Allah is telling us that his name is Isaac, i.e. the first son mentioned in 37:101 is Ishmael, it is ridiculous to suggest that Allah just told us the story of Isaac sacrifice, then He comes and say after it that Ibrahim was given the good news of Isaac, those idiots who try to manipulate the Quran to suit their lies should really get a life because their arguments hold no water and the Quran MUST expose them..

That second good news of Isaac (the second event) was sometime later when Allah sent the angles to destroy the queers:

69: And certainly Our messengers came to Ibrahim with good news. They said: Peace. Peace, said he, and he made no delay in bringing a roasted calf.

70: But when he saw that their hands were not extended towards it, he deemed them strange and conceived fear of them. . They said: Fear not, surely we are sent to Lot's people.

71: And his wife was standing (by), so she laughed, then We gave her the good news of Isaac and after Isaac of (a son's son) Yaqoub.

72: She said: O wonder! shall I bear a son when I am an extremely old woman and this my husband an extremely old man? Most surely this is a wonderful thing.

73: They said: Do you wonder at Allah's bidding? The mercy of Allah and His blessings are on you, O people of the house, surely He is Praised, Glorious.

74: So when fear had gone away from Ibrahim and good news came to him, he began to plead with Us for Lut's people.

[The Quran ; 11:69-74]

وَلَقَدْ جَاءتْ رُسُلُنَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ بِالْبُشْرَى قَالُواْ سَلاَمًا قَالَ سَلاَمٌ فَمَا لَبِثَ أَن جَاء بِعِجْلٍ حَنِيذٍ (69)
فَلَمَّا رَأَى أَيْدِيَهُمْ لاَ تَصِلُ إِلَيْهِ نَكِرَهُمْ وَأَوْجَسَ مِنْهُمْ خِيفَةً قَالُواْ لاَ تَخَفْ إِنَّا أُرْسِلْنَا إِلَى قَوْمِ لُوطٍ (70)
وَامْرَأَتُهُ قَآئِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنَاهَا بِإِسْحَقَ وَمِن وَرَاء إِسْحَقَ يَعْقُوبَ (71)
قَالَتْ يَا وَيْلَتَى أَأَلِدُ وَأَنَاْ عَجُوزٌ وَهَذَا بَعْلِي شَيْخًا إِنَّ هَذَا لَشَيْءٌ عَجِيبٌ (72)
قَالُواْ أَتَعْجَبِينَ مِنْ أَمْرِ اللّهِ رَحْمَتُ اللّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ عَلَيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ إِنَّهُ حَمِيدٌ مَّجِيدٌ (73)
فَلَمَّا ذَهَبَ عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الرَّوْعُ وَجَاءتْهُ الْبُشْرَى يُجَادِلُنَا فِي قَوْمِ لُوطٍ (74)

-> See above And his wife was standing (by), so she laughed, then We gave her the good news of Isaac and after Isaac of (a son's son) Yaqoub., one day I read a comment by one of the goons on FFI regarding this verse, he suggested that the verse is a joke because it didn?????????????????????¢??t make sense to him that someone is informed with some good news of having a baby and that one laughs, for him it?????????????????????¢??s weird, possibly he thinks that she should have cried, or how about showing no emotions, like this:

The angles: Hey Sarah, you are about to have a son named Isaac

Sarah: Ok

-> Holy crap man, I see the lowest of mentalities on FFI web site, they have been blinded by their Kufr. At least the Quran mentioned it only once that she laughed, the Bible however made a whole fuss of it as I will show you later, yet that goon who ranted about that Quran verse never mentioned that fuss which the Bible made regarding the laughs of Sarah when she heard the good news of Isaac.

-> What should be also noted from the Quran story above that when Ibrahim introduced food for the angles they didn?????????????????????¢??t eat, and that caused him to freak out, because for guests to refuse to eat at their host, is considered strange, and the angles were disguised in human shape so Ibrahim was scared: and he made no delay in bringing a roasted calf. 70: But when he saw that their hands were not extended towards it, he deemed them strange and conceived fear of them. . They said: Fear not, surely we are sent to Lot's people., this makes great sense because how come the angles can eat like humans?, well the Bible story told us that they ate and drank as we will see soon.

Let me now jump to the very long Bible story and see for ourselves if we can use it as evidence that the son to be sacrificed was Isaac and not Ismael

1: Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.
2: And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.
3: And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.
4: And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes.
5: And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.
6: But Abram said unto Sarai, Behold, thy maid is in thy hand; do to her as it pleaseth thee. And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face.
7: And the angle of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur.
8: And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.
9: And the angle of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.
10: And the angle of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.
11: And the angle of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
12: And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
13: And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?
14: Wherefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi; behold, it is between Kadesh and Bered.
15: And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.
16: And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.

[Genesis; 16:1-16]

From the above we can conclude the followings:
1- Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children, Gen.16:1, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing, Gen.16:2

2- Sarah hated Hagar after Hagar conceived Ismael and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes., Gen.16:4

3- Sarah treated Hagar very bad out of jealously which made Hagar to flee: And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face., Gen.16:6, And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. Gen16:8

4- Hagar was given the good news that her seed will multiply:And the angle of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude. Gen.16:10

5- Hagar was also given the good news of Ismael And the angle of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. Gen.16:11

6- Ismael and his descendents are considered the brethren of the Isaac and his descendents And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren., Gen.16:12, this passage confirms the prophecy in Deut. 18:18 that the coming messenger was from Ismael because he and his descendents are the brethren of the Jews who are the descendents of Isaac.

7- Ibrahim was 86 years old when Ismael was born: And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael. Gen.16:15, And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram. Gen.16:16

Let?????????????????????¢??s move on to the next Genesis Chapter:

1: And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
2: And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
3: And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
4: As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5: Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6: And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7: And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8: And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
9: And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10: This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
11: And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
12: And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
13: He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.
14: And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.
15: And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.
16: And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.
17: Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?
18: And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!
19: And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.
20: And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
21: But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.
22: And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham.
23: And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.
24: And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
25: And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
26: In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son.
27: And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.

[Genesis; 17:1-27]

From the above we can conclude the following:
1- Any Jew or Christian who is uncircumcised is considered to have broken Allah covenant: This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. Gen.17:10, And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. Gen.17:11, And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. Gen.17:12, He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. Gen.17:13, And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant. Gen.17:14

2- Ibrahim was told that he will be given ANOTHER son through Sarah And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her:, Gen.17:16, can you see the words GIVE THEE A SON ALSO OF HER, i.e. the Bible admits that Isaac CAN NOT BE THE ONLY SON, IBRAHIM HAD ANOTHER SON BEFORE ISAAC.

3- Ibrahim could not believe that he can have another child due to the fact that he was very old along with Sarah Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear? Gen.17:17

4: Ibrahim asked for blessings to his only son at this time, Ismael : And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee! Gen.17:18

5- Ibrahim was told that his next son will be named Isaac And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant and with his seed after him. Gen.17:19, the mentioned covenant is the same covenant Allah took with any other prophet that He sent, Isaac is not unique in here, however I understand that the Jews want to make him unique to serve their low desires of making him the sacrificed son while the whole sacrifice experience was only a lesson to Ibrahim not to any of his sons.

6- Allah grants Ibrahim his wish regarding his only son at that time, Ismael: And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. Gen17:20, SEE, I will make him a great nation. i.e. The Bible clearly admits that the descendants of Ishmael (The Muslims) must be a great nation.

7- It seems that Gen.17:21 has been corrupted, this is because it violates the logic that all prophets sent have established the same covenant with Allah, however Gen 17:21 is telling us the Isaac was unique in such covenant: But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year. Gen.17:21, see how the verse came after the previous verse that stated Ismael is going to be a great nation and fruitful. Ironically no covenant was mentioned BUT circumcision, and it was clearly a covenant that was taken by Ibrahim and all his descendants after him, we can also conclude from the above that Isaac was born after Sodom and Gomorrah destruction, Ismael should have been 14 years old when Isaac was born of course. And Ibrahim should have been 100 years old. Let me now jump top the Quran and show you how the same covenant was taken with all prophets that Allah sent:

7: And when We made a covenant with the prophets and with you, and with Nuh and Ibrahim and Musa and Isa, son of Marium, and We made with them a strong covenant.

8: That (Allah) may question the (custodians) of Truth concerning the Truth they (were charged with): And He has prepared for the Unbelievers a grievous Penalty.

[The Quran ; 33:7-8]

وَإِذْ أَخَذْنَا مِنَ النَّبِيِّينَ مِيثَاقَهُمْ وَمِنكَ وَمِن نُّوحٍ وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمُوسَى وَعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ وَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُم مِّيثَاقًا غَلِيظًا (7)
لِيَسْأَلَ الصَّادِقِينَ عَن صِدْقِهِمْ وَأَعَدَّ لِلْكَافِرِينَ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا (8)

-> See: And when We made a covenant with the prophets and with you, and with Nuh and Ibrahim and Musa and Isa,, surely Ismael must be covered under the prophets, also we were told what covenant it is which is to be truthful: That (Allah) may question the (custodians) of Truth concerning the Truth they (were charged with):, let me show you that Ismael was a great prophet:

54: And mention Ismail in the Book; surely he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was a messenger, a prophet.

55: And he enjoined on his family prayer and almsgiving, and was one in whom his Lord was well pleased.

[The Quran ; 19:54-55]

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صَادِقَ الْوَعْدِ وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَّبِيًّا (54)
وَكَانَ يَأْمُرُ أَهْلَهُ بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ وَكَانَ عِندَ رَبِّهِ مَرْضِيًّا (55)

-> See And mention Ismail in the Book; surely he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was a messenger, a prophet., And he enjoined on his family prayer and almsgiving, and was one in whom his Lord was well pleased. , clearly, Ismael was a great prophet who took the same covenant Isaac and all other prophets took with Allah, which is to be TRUTHFUL in what they should deliver to the people, the same covenant mentioned in 33:8, That (Allah) may question the (custodians) of Truth concerning the Truth they (were charged with) , and indeed Ismael fulfilled the covenant surely he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was a messenger, a prophet. , your corrupt Bible however wants me to believe that Allah didn?????????????????????¢??t take a covenant with Ismael, He just made him a powerful nation and fruitful while no covenant was taken with him rather with Isaac as your corrupt Bible writers put in your book.

Let me now go back to the Bible and continue the points concluded from the story of Ibrahim as it appeared in Genesis 17:

8- Ibrahim circumcised his only son at that time (Ismael): And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him. Gen.17:23, see how it ended by as God had said unto him, i.e. circumcision according to the Bible is an order from God, yet most Christians refuse to obey that and surely they broke the covenant of Allah by refusing to be circumcised, how hypocrites they are man.

9- The corrupt Bible writers continued to bore us with too much info that leads to nothing indeed, look at this:And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin. Gen.17:24, And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin. Gen.17:25, didn?????????????????????¢??t we read this already in Gen.17:23?

10- It gets more boring man, look at this: In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son. Gen.17:26, didn?????????????????????¢??t we read this already in Gen.17:23?

11- Mate I can?????????????????????¢??t believe the amount of boredom in your Bible, sorry, see for yourself And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him. Gen.17:27, didn?????????????????????¢??t we read this already in Gen.17:23?

Now, it is clear that the Bible is so high on circumcision, the Quran however never mentioned it, the FFI goons on the other hand attack the Muslims that they are following Genesis 17, no wonder the true Muslims are indeed the True Christians and the True Jews, the Muslims are following their Bible and the hypocrites are not.

Let?????????????????????¢??s now move on to the next Genesis chapter, this where we read about the angles who were heading to destroy the queers and visited Ibrahim and his wife Sarah to give him the good news of Isaac:

1: And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
2: And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
3: And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
4: Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
5: And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.
6: And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.
7: And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.
8: And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.
9: And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.
10: And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.
11: Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.
12: Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
13: And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?
14: Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.
15: Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.
16: And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.

[Genesis; 18:1-16]

From the above, we can conclude the following:
1- Ibrahim prepared a nice meal when he saw the angles And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth. Gen.18:6, And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. Gen.18:7

2- The Bible is telling us that the angles ate form the meal, despite it makes no sense that they should eat as confirmed by the Quran in 11:70, And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat. Gen.18:8, here is what the Quran said again: But when he saw that their hands were not extended towards it, he deemed them strange and conceived fear of them., (The Quran ; 11:70)

3- The angles gave Ibrahim the good news of Isaac while Sarah heard it when she was at the tent door: And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him. Gen.18:10

4- The Bible confirms that when Sarah heard the news she laughed: Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. Gen.18:11, Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also? Gen.18:12

5- The Bible made a fuss of Sarah?????????????????????¢??s innocent laugh (smile of wonder when she heard that she will bear a child): And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old? Gen.18:13, Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. Gen.18:14

6- The Bible continued to make a fuss of Sarah?????????????????????¢??s innocent laugh, where is that FFI goon who was mocking the Quran because it mentioned ONCE that Sarah laughed?, did he bloody read the Bible?, well here it is for him: Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh. Gen.18:15

7- The angles disguised as men headed to destroy the queers: And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way. Gen.18:16

The next chapter describes to us what happened to the people of Lot, so I will skip it and jump to where Sarah conceived Isaac:

1: And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken.
2: For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.
3: And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.
4: And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.
5: And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.
6: And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.
7: And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age.
8: And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the same day that Isaac was weaned.
9: And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.
10: Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.
11: And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son.
12: And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
13: And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.
14: And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba.
15: And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs.
16: And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.
17: And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angle of God called Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.
18: Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.
19: And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.
20: And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.
21: And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt.

[Genesis; 21:1-21]

From the above we can conclude the following:
1- Sarah conceived Isaac at old age: For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. Gen.21:2, And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac. Gen.21:3

2- Ibrahim circumcised Isaac at the age of 8 days as Allah commanded him: And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him. Gen.21:4

3- Ibrahim was 100 years old when Isaac was born, i.e. Ismael was 14 years old And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him. Gen.21:5

4: Back to the laughing fuss again: And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me. Gen.21:7, where is that FFI goon who was ranting that the Quran mentioned ONCE that Sarah laughed?

5- Isaac grew and when he was weaned, no more than 2 years old, i.e. Ismael should be about 16 years old the max, Ibrahim made a party and invited Hagar and Ismael And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the same day that Isaac was weaned. Gen.21:9,

6- When Sarah saw Hagar and her son (Ismael was just playing around), she went mad: And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking. Gen.21:9

7- Sarah asked Ibrahim to kick Hagar and her son out of the party Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac. Gen.21:10

8- Ibrahim was very upset because Ismael was his son also: And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son. Gen.21:11

9- Allah comforted Ibrahim and told him that his son of the bondwoman is going to be a nation because Ismael is also his seed as Isaac is his seed: And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. Gen.21:12, And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed. Gen.21:13

From the next passage the corruption will be evident, it seems that the corrupt Bible writers got mixed up with the story of Hagar that happened about 13 years earlier when she was left alone by Ibrahim in the desert while having her newly born son Ismael over her shoulder, every one knows that story, and it happened when Sarah became jealous of Hagar when she delivered Ismael,

4: And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes.
5: And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee.
6: But Abram said unto Sarai, Behold, thy maid is in thy hand; do to her as it pleaseth thee. And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face.

[Genesis ; 16:4-6]

However, from the next passage we read somehow that the story of Hagar and Ismael who suppose to be months old happened after she was kicked out of the party of Isaac weaning, Ismael suppose to be 14-16 years old at that time:

10- Ibrahim gave food and water to Hagar and Ismael and somehow Hagar carried the 14-16 years old Ismael over her shoulder and left: And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba. Gen.21:14, would you call a 14-16 years old teen, a child?, would a mother carry a 14-16 years old teen over her shoulder?, THE CORRUPT BIBLE HAS BEEN EXPOSED, that should be enough to slam dunk the matter in hand.

Here is the story as stated in the Bible which suppose to happen when Ismael was months old not bloody 14-16 years old:

15: And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs.
16: And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.
17: And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angle of God called Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.
18: Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.
19: And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.
20: And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.
21: And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt.
Gen.21:15-21

Can you see the clear corruption and confusion of the dishonest Bible writers?

From the above we can firmly conclude the following:

1- The Bible is 100% corrupt by sick humans who fear no God.

If the above is not enough that the story of Ibrahim and his sons is corrupt then let me prove it to you in the next Genesis chapter where the story of sacrifice was told:

1: And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.
2: And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
3: And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.
4: Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.
5: And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you,
6: And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.
7: And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
8: And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.
9: And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.
10: And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
11: And the angle of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
12: And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
13: And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
14: And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah-jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
15: And the angle of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
16: And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
18: And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
19: So Abraham returned unto his young men, and they rose up and went together to Beer-sheba; and Abraham dwelt at Beer-sheba.

[Genesis; 22:1-19]
-> As you can see above, 3 times the Bible is lying by calling Isaac Ibrahim only son, this is because Isaac can never be called as such, however for 14 years Ismael was Ibrahim only son, let?????????????????????¢??s look at the 3 times the Bible lied to us:

And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

[Genesis ; 22:2]

And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

[Genesis ; 22:12]

And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son

[Genesis ; 22:16]

This has to be a clear cut lie, how come Isaac is the only son of Ibrahim?

That should slam dunk the argument for good.

Salam

Sat 24 Nov, 2007 3:37 pm
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Good job Reply with quote  

You have put in a lot of effort in letting the FFI goons know the difference between facts and the fiction written by the biblical writers.

The FFI goons should know that when Ismael was born, Abraham and Sara of the Bible were still Abram and Sarai. This First-born thingy in the Bible really makes me laugh. LOL! Look at the best joke in the story of the twins from the seed of Issac, born only of Rachel, not of two different mothers. Laughing

To become the First born, Jacob, according to the Bible, gave his starving brother Essau a bowl of red beans soup only after bargaining and making sure that he accepted him as the first born and gave him that right. Laughing Everyone knows that Essau came out first followed by Joseph clinging onto Essau's heels, which earned him the name Jacob. Essau is made to look bad and has been handed over to Muslims. Rotflmao.

Well done and I appreciate the time and effort you put in, Ahmed.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 25 Nov, 2007 2:20 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message