You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Fight, fight, fight!
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Fight, fight, fight!

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Post subject: Fight, fight, fight! Reply with quote  

Someone from facebook asks;

I would love for any Muslim here who can translate Arabic into English better than Yusuf Ali.

Surah 9:5 - "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

So the Quran instructs you to kill people unless they repent and believe as you do? Sounds quite Catholic to me, and I don't agree with it. Please translate this better if something is wrong.

Surah 9:14 - "Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers."

Fight, fight, fight!

Surah 9:29 - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Fight, fight, fight!

Understand again, I know that most Muslims are not violent, radical extremists, most want peace, but only because they don't follow Surah 9 of the Quran.
Post Posted:
Sun 11 Nov, 2007 10:59 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: Fight, fight, fight! Reply with quote  

Rigel wrote:
Someone from facebook asks;

I would love for any Muslim here who can translate Arabic into English better than Yusuf Ali.

Surah 9:5 - "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

So the Quran instructs you to kill people unless they repent and believe as you do? Sounds quite Catholic to me, and I don't agree with it. Please translate this better if something is wrong.

Surah 9:14 - "Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers."

Fight, fight, fight!

Surah 9:29 - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Fight, fight, fight!

Understand again, I know that most Muslims are not violent, radical extremists, most want peace, but only because they don't follow Surah 9 of the Quran.

Hi Rigel,

Please tell the friend from Facebook that there is a whole section of verses before 9:28 and after reading all the verses, your friend will know why the order to fight the pagans of Mecca was given.

I will write later when I have more time.

Please stay tuned. Thanks.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 11 Nov, 2007 12:20 pm
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Hello Bmz,

Quote:
Please tell the friend from Facebook that there is a whole section of verses before 9:28 and after reading all the verses, your friend will know why the order to fight the pagans of Mecca was given.

He is not my friend, dont even know him. Another FFI type freak. To ask from the air few particular verses, obviously he is holding to bark in reply.

Quote:

Please dont, these type of posts should only be counter questioned, like you already did. This is worst type of spamming I guess. Because it steals your time, subjects and patients for the spammer, to whom it does not matter. Along with himself he wants to waste your time too. Be their guest Wink

Quote:

Your welcome, always tuned
salam!
Post Posted:
Mon 12 Nov, 2007 12:10 pm
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Rigel wrote:
Hello Bmz,

Quote:

He is not my friend, dont even know him. Another FFI type freak. To ask from the air few particular verses, obviously he is holding to bark in reply.

Quote:

Please dont, these type of posts should only be counter questioned, like you already did. This is worst type of spamming I guess. Because it steals your time, subjects and patients for the spammer, to whom it does not matter. Along with himself he wants to waste your time too. Be their guest Wink

Quote:

Your welcome, always tuned
salam!

Hello Rigel,

Thank you very much for saving my time. If FFI let some knowledgeable Muslims go on exchanging, without banning them, a lot can be clarified.

Thanks once again & Salaams, dost.
BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 12 Nov, 2007 3:39 pm