You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - I got them shirking red handed
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information I got them shirking red handed

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: I got them shirking red handed Reply with quote  

Hello All

My father passed away last month, I had to fly to Cairo to attend his funeral, one day I was in the cemetery then walked around with a few old ladies from my family, they decided to visit the grave of known sheikh who died many years ago, it seems a shrine was created over his grave for all cemetery visitors to drop by, I guess this on its own is wrong but what really caught my eyes was what is written on the shrine door:

see the two names in green above the door, '???????????Allah Mohammad'????

would that constitute a clear cut case of shirk?

I confronted them with the following questions:

Why Mohammad?

Why not Ibrahim, or Jesus or any other prophet?

But the main question, why putting names next to Allah name?

They are shirking without even realizing it, they could not answer my questions and I'm sure they started to rethink their actions, my brother who is a doctor conceded that it is shirk and many others, the fact is this sort of things is not only in the cemeteries rather every where, on shops, on busses, on houses and even on TV

There is no doubt that Satan is doing them really bad

May Allah save them and guide them to His path

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 11 Mar, 2007 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Mon 30 Oct, 2006 9:11 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

May Allaah save them brother, they fail to understand the Mushriks of Makkah also had the same concept of Waseela though they believed in Allaah. Still Allaah cursed them.

Well below I am attaching couple of pictures more
Post Posted:
Tue 31 Oct, 2006 12:54 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Thanks bro, that's great, I like the method of attaching files, i never knew that it look that good, thanks for showing these images, i guess we need to post all the images in here that we think are conclusive evidences to their shirk, possibly if they read it or see it, they rethink their actions

Salam
Post Posted:
Tue 31 Oct, 2006 1:04 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

Brother I have one who believes grave worship in my flat, i swear you should listen to there stories.
They dont mind attributing Allaah's quality to them.They feel we are muslims who are losing out and they feel bad for us. They literally beg please take allegiance to any Sheikh. Well cant help, i hope we can have one of them in the forum for more info and hope changes his views.
Post Posted:
Tue 31 Oct, 2006 3:03 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

botswana.gif

Post subject: Re: I got them shriking red handed Reply with quote  

Salam Brother,

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hello All

My father passed away last month, I had to fly to Cairo to attend his funeral, one day I was in the cemetery then walked around with a few old ladies from my family, they decided to visit the grave of known sheikh who died many years ago, it seems a shrine was created over his grave for all cemetery visitors to drop by, I guess this on its own is wrong but what really caught my eyes was what is written on the shrine door:

Why Mohammad?

They are shirking without even realizing it, they could not answer my questions and I'm sure they started to rethink their actions, my brother who is a doctor conceded that it is shirk and many others, the fact is this sort of things is not only in the cemeteries rather every where, on shops, on busses, on houses and even on TV

Salam

This also conclude that 'Shahaada' LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH MUHAMMADAN RASUWL ALLAH isnt correct. Can you please explain in detail about Shahaada, why is it that way and what are the fundamentals.
Post Posted:
Fri 03 Nov, 2006 10:05 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: I got them shriking red handed Reply with quote  

life wrote:
Salam Brother,

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hello All

Why Mohammad?

Salam

This also conclude that 'Shahaada' LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH MUHAMMADAN RASUWL ALLAH isnt correct. Can you please explain in detail about Shahaada, why is it that way and what are the fundamentals.

Salam mate

I posted a reply in another thread

Cheers
Post Posted:
Sun 05 Nov, 2006 2:38 pm