You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Crucifying the enemy of God
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Crucifying the enemy of God

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Crucifying the enemy of God Reply with quote  

icontrolallah wrote:
So to summarise:
Ahmed supports the crucifixion of anyone living in a sharia law country who opposes Islam.
Top this off with the fact he ideally wants everyone to be living under sharia law and we see he actually desires the state of affairs where anyone opposing Islam is crucified.

But when asked directly if he supports crucifixion he weasels out with "only for enemies of Islam".

Deeply disturbing that we have individuals seeking the crucifixion of those who oppose their (clearly bloodthirsty and brutal) ideology.

another confused idiot

look you dumb, the owners of the land are the ones who make the laws of the land

see what happned to kafir Socrates when he poluted the minds of the youngs and encouraged them to reject the God:

Trial of Socrates

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Death of Socrates, by Jacques-Louis David (1787).The trial of Socrates refers to the trial and the subsequent execution of the Athenian philosopher Socrates in 399 BC. Socrates was tried and convicted by the courts of democratic Athens on a charge of corrupting the youth and disbelieving in the ancestral gods. The trial was described by two of Socrates' contemporaries (Plato and Xenophon), and is one of the most famous trials of ancient times.

See you bunch of confused kafirs bound to hell, Socrates was accused of corrupting the mind of the youngs by rejecting the god, he was put to death by drinking poison then forcing him to walk around until his legs could not carry him any more for further humiliation in public

now they made the fukin law to execute him by poison, however for the Islamic Sharia, it is not by poison but by crucifixion you bunch of fools

I reckon if all of you filthy kafirs were living during Socrates time, all of you would have been executed

you have no fukin point you bunch of confused freaks, it is the law of the fukin land, now, if you do not like that law, do not ever dare to live in such land

pee
eye
ess
ess

oo
if
if
Post Posted:
Fri 27 Jun, 2008 8:16 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

icontrolallah wrote:
It's amazing you can even say this seriously. Sometimes I wonder if you're really a muslim at all. It must be embarassing to other muslims to see you write that kind of stuff. The rest of the world sees a self proclaimed muslim proudly boasting of his desire to see anyone opposing his religion crucified and thinks "what a fudging crazy crackpot religion". Any religion promoting crucifixtion for ANYTHING, never mind a THOUGHT "CRIME", truly belongs on the rubbish dump of human history.

Of course I am damn serious you fool, I never joke when it comes to the Quran, nor that I will invent a feel good religion, nor that I will be shy to spread the message of the Quran regardless how tough/cool it is, let me give ya a Quran lesson, hopefully you will learn something:

33: The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is that, they should be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on opposite sides or they should be expelled from the land ; this is for them a disgrace in this world, and for them in the hereafter a great torture.

34: Except those who repent before you overcome them; therefore, know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[The Quran ; 5:33-34]

إِنَّمَا جَزَاء الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الأَرْضِ فَسَادًا أَن يُقَتَّلُواْ أَوْ يُصَلَّبُواْ أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْاْ مِنَ الأَرْضِ ذَلِكَ لَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَلَهُمْ فِي الآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ (33)
إِلاَّ الَّذِينَ تَابُواْ مِن قَبْلِ أَن تَقْدِرُواْ عَلَيْهِمْ فَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (34)

-> Verse 5:33 is talking about the punishment of two crimes, here is the two crimes:

A) wage war against Allah and His messenger
B) and strive to make mischief in the land, َيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الأَرْضِ فَسَادًا Yasoon Fi Al Ard Fasada

Note: the above two crimes can be also understood as one crime, i.e. fighting Allah and His messenger is considered Fasad Fi Al Ard because they corrupt the mninds of those who lack knoweldge and require quidance, however (and this is an important however), understanding it as it means two crimes is still valid and cause no contradiction in the grammar nor the Quran context as a whole, I firmly believe that taking it as a one specific crime (fighting Allah and His messenger) and another general crime (strife to make mischief in the land) is more valid because Allah has given us 4 options of punishments:

- The punishments for the crime(s) mentioned in 5:33 are:

A) they should be murdered
B) or crucified
C) or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides
D) or they should be imprisoned or expelled from the land

Now, based on the amount of mischief those enemy of Allah has done while corrupting the minds of others, a punsihment of the above 4 must apply, it does not have to be always a crucifxion, it can be expelled from the land, or cutting off a hand and a leg or killed

So, there will be room for those filthy enemy of Allah to get away with a slap on the wrrist, i.e. expelled from the land of imporisoned for a period until they repent, or even get away without any harm if they repent before the harm is inflicted on them and admit their crime, see what the next verse said: Except those who repent before you overcome them; therefore, know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Hope you learn something, you fool
Post Posted:
Fri 27 Jun, 2008 1:15 pm
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

Islam does not promote crucifixion. It's just an option and we do not have to apply it at all.
Post Posted:
Wed 02 Jul, 2008 4:15 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Windsor wrote:
Islam does not promote crucifixion. It's just an option and we do not have to apply it at all.

Salam mate

I'm not talking about promoting anything, I'm talking about what the clear Arabic words in the Quran mean when it comes to the Enemy of Allah and the mischief makers on earth

On the other hand, if you want to talk promotion then the Quran promote hell and the torture in it in far horryfying manner than crucifying the enemy of Allah and the mischief makers on earth

And yes I agree with you that iit is an option of punishment, the verse clearly gave us 4 possible methods of punishment, I say it should be judged on the amount of enmosity towards Allah religion and the amount of mishief done by the mischief makers

Salam
Post Posted:
Wed 02 Jul, 2008 9:00 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
promote hell and the torture in it in far horryfying manner

Hell in the Afterlife is different from what we conceive of it on this life. Everything in the Afterlife is very different from what we conceive of it in this life (Wine for instance).

Peace.
Post Posted:
Thu 03 Jul, 2008 1:30 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
promote hell and the torture in it in far horryfying manner

Windsor wrote:
Hell in the Afterlife is different from what we conceive of it on this life. Everything in the Afterlife is very different from what we conceive of it in this life (Wine for instance).

Peace.

Salam mate

I slightly disagree because a drink may be good or bad, but the fire that burns the human skin must always be bad and horrifying

cheers
Post Posted:
Thu 03 Jul, 2008 4:06 pm