You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Abul Kasem, another goon who does not even understand Arabic
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Abul Kasem, another goon who does not even understand Arabic

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Abul Kasem, another goon who does not even understand Arabic Reply with quote  

This person, known as Abul Kasem, writes about 'contradictions' in Qur'aan, which he discovers through various English translations. Laughing

Appended below is an exchange of emails, which he released through FFI Editor but the Editor at FFI has so far not posted my reply. Of course, they do not have the courage to post. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just for readers' knowledge that we are dealing with a modern illiterate:

Me to Abul Kasem

[quote]Hello, Abul Kasem,

Now that you made a personal email exchange public, by posting through the Editor at FFI, I have to send the entire exchange for the readers to go through.

I wrote you and Syed Kamran Mirza an email and received your childish and churlish response, which is appended below for all to read.

In your response, through the FFI Editor, you wrote, Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??How funny! You wrote the Qur'an can be understood only by mastering Arabic. No other language can translate it. Now you are eating your own words.Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â

Bold emphasis, everywhere is mine and all, including you can see that you wrote a lie. I never wrote that. I am flabbergasted to see to read something which I never wrote.

I am no fan of Zakir Naik and to me he is just a polemicist like you and others but at least he does not tell a lie, like you do.

Just look at your unworthy remark, Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??If you think I do not understand the Qur'an because I read it in translated form, why should you be perturbed reading what I write?Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢?Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â

I am not perturbed at all. If you do not understand Arabic then you simply have no right to say that Qur�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??aan has contradictions. I could point out the silly contradiction in your own name Abul Kasem, which means father of Kasem, which is ridiculous, as Kasem was not born before you. If you can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t even choose a name or a nickname right, what can one expect from you? I could not have done this, if I were not a Qur�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??aan literate. Lol!

The Forum http://www.faithfreedom.org.uk is on. Come and talk to me there. You will find some members from FFI, who have registered there and also some fine people from all over the world.

As far as I can see, no one has thrashed Myxtic but he has thrashed it so well that three of FFI members have, in fact, spoken clearly about your blunders. Go read and figure.

My point is simple. When you do not know Arabic and do not understand Qur�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??aan, then do not try to misinform, misreport and mislead gullible folks over the internet. It is good that folks in real life do NOT even know you and your peers. I am sending this to the Editor of FFI for this to be posted. I am sure the Editor will oblige as you were.

If you like to have an open debate with me in Sydney, I can arrange it through Sydney Morning Herald and I will bear all the expenses. I will even pay for your taxi fares, lunch and dinner in Sydney and rental of hall, accessories, etc. And invite Australians of repute to attend. What say ye?

Salaams
Baig M Z

My 1st email to Abul Qasim and Syed Kamran Mirza

Quote:
Hello, Abul Kasim & Kamran

Sorry for the intrusion.

I visited Abul Kasim's site and read all the hilarious material, both of you have written. Enjoyed that. lol!

To: Kamran

Your name rings a bell. I think we did come across on Islam Online, if I remember correctly.

To: Abul Kasim

Don't you see the contradiction in your own name? Is Kasim your son? Abul Kasim in Arabic would mean Son of Kasim. Right?

Anyway, I would like a straight answer. Please tell me if either of you really understands Qur'aan in Arabic or not?

Or do both of you follow the goon Ali Sina, who does not know Arabic at all but writes about Qur'aan using English translation. ny Muslim or Ex-Muslim Tom, Dick and Harry can read Qur'aan but cannot understand the Arabic.

How good are both of you in the Arabic of Qur'aan.

I really like to know. For your info my nick was BMZ on FFI site and I found most of FFI articles are written by goons, who know nothing.

The nick is permanently banned and I have created a forum at the request of my Muslim and non-Muslim friends and have invited top FFI members to come and write freely, without the fear of any deletion or ban.

The forum is meant for serious exchanges in a very cordial atmosphere.
http://www.faithfreedom.org.uk

Salaams
Baig M Z

Abul Kasem's response to me via e-mail:

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 3:46 AM, Abul Kasem <nirribilli@gmail.com> wrote:

'Please tell me if either of you really understands Qur'aan in Arabic or not?'

No, I do not. So what are you going to do with me? Do you know classical Arabic?

Do you know Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic? In what language do you read the Bible?
Do you know Sanskrit? In what language do you read the Vedas and Geeta?
Do you know Fasi? In what language do you read Ferdousi's Shahanama?
Do you know Russian? In what languiage do you read Anna Karenina?
Do you know German? In what alanguage do you read Faustas?
Do you know Bengali? In what language do you read Geetanjali?

You are as dim-witted as the Qur'an and ahadith are.

Have peace.

M. Z. BAIG
to Abul
show details Feb 14 (2 days ago)

Thank you very much for being honest in saying that you do not understand Qur'aan in Arabic,

That is what I thought when I read your childish articles on FFI and your site.

Yes, I know classical Arabic, that is why I could tell you that your name also has contradiction.

I am translating Qur'aan in modern English for the Western readers, who have been misinformed by men like Ali Sina, Ibn Warraq, you and others, who unfortunately know no Arabic but keep on writing silly contradictions, when there is none. I hope it will be out in 2-3 years.

You can remain a closet apostate like the goon and idiot Ali Sina. I don't mind that. But at least you should be honest to yourself that you critique something which you even do not understand. That is wrong.

Read this link at FFI and argue with Myxtic if you think you can.

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=903

If you want to discuss verse by verse, you are always welcome at http://www.faithfreedom.org.uk

All I want is if you could stop misreporting and misinforming people over the internet.

This is behaving like the Christian polemic evangelicals and Bible thumpers whose Bible is full of inconsistencies and absurdities and yet they dare talk about Qur'aan.

Would you like to address and critique those blunders? I am sure you won't. lol

Have a nice weekend.

Baig

Abul Kasem, instead of responding to me by email and arguing with Myxtic, chooses to post the following Cop-Out through the courtesy of FFI Editor

Quote:
Abul Kasem
to ffieditors, me
show details 4:27 AM (13 hours ago)

Note to the FFI editor: I shall appreciate if you may post this message in the forum where Myxtic has attempted to put a rebuttal to part 1 of A Guide to the Qur'anic Contradictions. I am sorry, I have no time visit the forum. Thanks.

Dear Mr Baig;

You wrote: ' I am translating Qur'aan in modern English for the Western readers,'

How funny! You wrote the Qur'an can be understood only by mastering Arabic. No other language can translate it. Now you are eating your own words.

Anyway, we shall look forward to read your English translation. Hopefully you will prove yourself to be a superior scholar/translator than Yususf Ali, Pickthal, Shakir, Hilali and Khan, Rashad Khalifa, Rodwell, Dawood....

You wrote: 'Read this link at FFI and argue with Myxtic if you think you can.
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtop ... f=3&t=903'

As if I do not know who the original author of this mumbo-jumbo. Myxtic is simply parroting Zakir Naik. He just made slight modifications of what Zakir Naik had written a number of years ago. Except for the blind followers of Islam, no one accepts Zakir's convoluted, false and unconvincing arguments to refute the contradictions in the Qur'an.

See these youTube to gauge how Myxtic has adopted Zakir's verbose:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsllge0Q ... re=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqU4suOQ ... re=channel

I do not need to answer Myxtic. Myxtic thinks the readers are dumb, and brainless, that he can pass up his hodgepodge just like that. The readers have given him a befitting response. I am glad that the readers have enough intelligence to confront this palaveror.

You wrote: 'If you want to discuss verse by verse, you are always welcome at http://www.faithfreedom.org.uk'

I have visited your site; it is empty now. When you have enough visitors, let me know.

You wrote: 'All I want is if you could stop misreporting and misinforming people over the internet.'

If you think I do not understand the Qur'an because I read it in translated form, why should you be perturbed reading what I write? Show me a few examples of my misunderstanding of the Qur'an. Do not direct me to Myxtic. You know very well, no erudite reader will accept his arguments.

You wrote: 'Would you like to address and critique those blunders? I am sure you won't. lol'

Have a good laugh. A wise person will not waste his time with a burlesque, vituperator and an imitator (of Zakir Naik). The readers have already thrashed Myxtic. Ask Myxtic.to answer the readers responses.

Sincerely,
AK
Post Posted:
Mon 16 Feb, 2009 6:00 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Abul Kasem' site Reply with quote  

Here is a link to Abul Kasem's hilarious contradictions, painstakingly researched, analysed and compiled by him. Laughing

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=69

Baig M Z
Post Posted:
Mon 16 Feb, 2009 6:03 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

To be honest bro,this idiot should have no credit with the sort of replies he came up with after brother myxtic exposed his stupidity on FFI

Please keep exposing such shameless and manipuilated kafir

Tue 17 Feb, 2009 12:00 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
To be honest bro,this idiot should have no credit with the sort of replies he came up with after brother myxtic exposed his stupidity on FFI

Please keep exposing such shameless and manipuilated kafir

Indeed, such miserable people must be exposed. Abul Kasem writes rubbish. the man has admitted himself that he does not understand Arabic at all.

I am now waiting for Syed Kamran Mirza to respond to my email. I don't think he would dare write back.

All these goons like Ali Sina, Ibn Warraq, Abul Kasem, Kamran Mirza, read English translations by various translators and then comment on English words as if Qur'aan was revealed in English. These are idiots bro.

Myxtic has really started a good topic and has thrashed the idiot's dubious collection.

Just look at his name Abul Kasem, itself a contradiction. Roflmao. What this fool Abul Kasem does not realise is that Ixolite, Aksel Ankersen, Hassan and one more poster have pointed out Abul Kasem's idiotic blunders, which expose his own stupidity.

I don't think Abul Kasem, being a Bengali, has ever read the translation of Qur'aan in Bengali! Laughing
I have left quite a few notes on his site: http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=69

Salaams
Baig
Post Posted:
Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:13 am