You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The New Slam Dunk Show - Starring Abu Hurairah and sky FFI
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The New Slam Dunk Show - Starring Abu Hurairah and sky FFI

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page 1, 2  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: The New Slam Dunk Show - Starring Abu Hurairah and sky FFI Reply with quote  

Salam all

One of the confused hadith worshippers from among the FFI kafirs (skynightblaze) is defending Abu Hurairah against another Kafir (the Cat) who is attacking the integrity of Abu Hurairah.

the Cat wrote:
Still the hadiths are reliable because... the hadiths say so... as per skynightblaze!

skynightblaze wrote:
To debunk Abu Huraira you brought up quotes from Umar,Uthman and Ali and Aisha so a sane person would believe that you consider them as reliable but together these 4 people narrated 3429(146+ 536 + 537 + 2210) hadiths and yet you make statements like all the hadiths are crap .

skynightblaze wrote:
In short Umar,Uthman,Aisha and Ali are reliable only when they speak against Abu huraira but not otherwise.

skynightblaze wrote:
More ever your arguments against Abu huraira which you borrowed from Shias have been debunked already in the link I gave. What you do is merely pick on one or two incidences to make accusations against Abu huraira. Abu Huraira wasnt any God to be perfect and you also fail to understand that had the accusations that you made against Abu Huraira true then none would have trusted him.He would have been killed by muhammad himself as per 5:33 . The link I gave provides evidence that Abu Huraira was even trusted by grandsons of Umar so it can be established that whatever accusations Umar made against Huraira were unproven .

skynightblaze wrote:
Also I would like to know the source of your arguments which you make against Abu Huraira. I have a guess that they are the shia ones. You have to first establish authenticity of sources that you use against Abu Huraira .

So I said to kafir skynightblaze:

See kid sky, if you know Arabic, I would have let such man made books to slam dunk you thousands of times, I am sure that you do not know that I have all their man made books on my laptop, over 300 man made books of them including all what they call science, yes, science my arse. Now, for me to expose the shifty conman Abu Hurairah, it needs a lot of work from my side which I hardly have as I have to finish the second draft of my Quran translation in 5 days exatly, and I still have 34 suras to do, massive work indeed. But I decided to take it bit by bit and show an ignorant like you, how such man made books of crap expose Abu Hurairah himself as one of the most dangerous enemy within Islam.

Let me start with this one, kid. I posted it on facebook for my network of family and friends and was not even posted on my web site, however I will take the chance of translating it and will post it and many others on Free Islam and here inshaallah:

---------------------------------
Salam all

Today's note is from the following book:

Book: البداية والنهاية - Al-Bedayah wa Al-Nehaya - The Beginning and the End

Author: أبو الفداء إسماعيل بن عمر بن كثير - Ibn Kathir

I have the book, it is 25 word documents, and the following is found in document #14, page 204 of 264 pages, I highlighted it in yellow:

- وقال مسلم بن الحجاج: حدثنا عبد الله بن عبد الرحمن الدارمي، ثنا مروان الدمشقي عن الليث بن سعد، حدثني بكير بن الاشج.
قال: قال لنا بشر بن سعيد: اتقوا الله وتحفظوا من الحديث، فوالله لقد رأيتنا نجالس أبا هريرة فيحدث عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ويحدثنا عن كعب الاحبار ثم يقوم فأسمع بعض ما كان معنا يجعل حديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم عن كعب، وحديث كعب عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، وفي رواية يجعل ما قاله كعب عن رسول الله، وما قاله رسول الله عن كعب، فاتقوا الله وتحفظوا في الحديث، وقال يزيد بن هارون: سمعت شعبة يقول: أبو هريرة كان يدلس - أي يروي ما سمعه من كعب وما سمعه من رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ولا يميز هذا من هذا - ذكره ابن عساكر.

وكان شعبة يشير بهذا إلى حديثه

Musim Bin Al-Hjaj said that a few people said that Bashar Bin Saeed said:

Fear Allah and memorise the hadith, as by Allah we sat with Abu Hurairah and he was transmitting hadith about the Messenger of Allah and Kaab Al-Ahbar. Then he goes and talks about it but I hear him making the haidth of the Messenger of Allah as to be from Kaab Al-Ahbar and the hadith of Kaab Al-Ahbar as to be from the Messenger of Allah.

In another story, the same was said about Abu Hurairah.

And Yazeed Bin Harun said:

I heard Shubbah saying, Abu Hurairah used to fabricate by saying what he heard from Kaab and the Messenger of Allah while not differentiating between them.

Ibn Asaakir also mentioned the same story

And Shubbah used to point to that in his hadith

Here you have it, kid. One of the most worshipped books by Al-Mushrikoon, The Beginning and the End by Ibn Kathir. In which we read in it that Abu Hurairah was a clear cut liar who mixed what he heard from Kaab Al-Ahbar (a Jewish who was the best mate to Abu Hurairah and supposed to have embraced Islam with him) with what he heard from the Messenger of Allah

You can download the document from the following link:

http://free-islam.com/Books/014.zip

Now, this is going to be a new slam dunk show for you only, kid, so I am going to start counting from the beginning and let me see how a kid like you is going to refute the above and what I will be posting about Abu Hurairah from their own man made fukin books.

The above alone should be, for any sane human, enough to dismiss all what is alleged by Abu Hurairah.

Welcome to my Slam Dunk Show starring the Kid and his lover Abu-Hurairah:

# 1

Thu 02 Sep, 2010 8:46 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

skynightblaze wrote:
@Bahgat

Laughing Laughing

Laughing at what exactly, your stupidity?

skynightblaze wrote:
Since when did Ibn kathir become acceptable source for you?

See a kid like you don?????????????????????¢??t understand the very common logic, which is simply:

You use against the people the books they believe in, for example:

For me, you use the Quran against me because I only believe in the Quran

For the Jews, you use Al-Torah and Talmud against them

For the Christians, you use Al-Torah and 4 Gospels against them.

For Al-Mushrikoon from among the Muslims, you use the Quran and man made crap hadith against them because they believe in both

For the dumb bum Kafirs like you who also believe in such man made rubbish books of hadith, you use the hadith against them.

Therefore dumby, I can use these rubbish books of sirah and hadith against you but you cannot use it against me because I reject all of them.

skynightblaze wrote:
Are you sure you trust Ibn Kathir?

Absoutely not, but it seems you trust him. Got it dumby?

skynightblaze wrote:
If yes then allow me please to bring in Ibn Kathir to demolish your religion.

Absolutely not and will be dismissed of course. I reject all man made books of sirah, hadith, fiqh and sunnah.

skynightblaze wrote:
You cant selectively pick from the sources that suit your agenda.

Of course I can, again, you believe in haidth, then it will be used against you, however I don?????????????????????¢??t believe in these man made rubbish, then you cannot use it against me. Hahahahahaah, I got you, kid.

skynightblaze wrote:
Its time to dismiss your first argument.

Let?????????????????????¢??s see how are you going to do it.

skynightblaze wrote:
Now lets come to the main argument here?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦

Ahmed wrote:

b]Musim Bin Al-Hjaj said that a few people said that Bashar Bin Saeed said:

Fear Allah and memorise the hadith, as by Allah we sat with Abu Hurairah and he was transmitting hadith about the Messenger of Allah and Kaab Al-Ahbar. Then he goes and talks about it but I hear him making the haidth of the Messenger of Allah as to be from Kaab Al-Ahbar and the hadith of Kaab Al-Ahbar as to be from the Messenger of Allah.

In another story, the same was said about Abu Hurairah.

And Yazeed Bin Harun said:

I heard Shubbah saying, Abu Hurairah used to fabricate by saying what he heard from Kaab and the Messenger of Allah while not differentiating between them.

Ibn Asaakir also mentioned the same story

And Shubbah used to point to that in his hadith

skynightblaze wrote:
Firstly as Centaur

You mean Cunteur?

I do not know who is that punk named Centaur.

skynightblaze wrote:
pointed out establishing the fact that one of its narrator was corrupt doesn?????????????????????¢??t me an all the hadiths are corrupt. Secondly you are abundantly dumb enough to give me a break through. This one is easy to refute. Let me start now..

In the court system however, your court system that is, the western court system, hearsay is dismissed. And that is what I apply.

skynightblaze wrote:
You refer to the book of Ibn Kathir to make your point.

Make a point against one who believes in such man made rubbish of books.

If you want to make a point against me, YOU MUST USE THE QURAN ONLY. Again, because I only believe in the Quran and nothing else?????????????????????¢??

skynightblaze wrote:
If you trust Ibn Kathir

No, I don?????????????????????¢??t trust any punk of them. You however should trust him, unless you are the one who is not trusting him in this occasion.

skynightblaze wrote:
on this then please give me the liberty to attack your man made book quran using Ibn Kathir.

Of course you cannot, this is because the man made book of Ibn Kathir means nothing to me, but it seems it means a lot to you and others, therefore it is only me who should have such liberty of throwing arguments at yous using hadith, and you need to refute it.

skynightblaze wrote:
Also which hadith is this? is it sahih?

Don?????????????????????¢??t you even use such crap sahiih argument with me, we are talking about all man made books of hadith, sirah fiqh and sunnah, kid

skynightblaze wrote:
Secondly a bum like you didn?????????????????????¢??t read the hadith properly. Read that you filthy arse?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦
The hadith starts with?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦.

Me or you, kid?

skynightblaze wrote:
Fear Allah and memorise the hadith

That is right kid, MEMORISE not WRITE

Hahahaha, dismiss your arse

skynightblaze wrote:
If you trust the narrator on reliability of facts about Abu Huraira then you should also trust in what he said about the hadiths?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦

That should be you, not me, idiot.

skynightblaze wrote:
If the hadiths arent required at all why did this fellow ask people to memorize hadiths?

I don?????????????????????¢??t know, his opinion I guess, but possibly to comply with the prophet command not to write anything he says but the Quran.

You have no argument kid, it is me who is cornering a hadith worshiper like you and you will have no way out unless you totally throw such rubbish in the rubbish bin and only concentrate on using Quran.

skynightblaze wrote:
Doesn?????????????????????¢??t it mean that hadiths have an importance in the religion of islam?

Oral one that was inherited verbally and practised over the years like like how to pray or practical anything that explain an important issue in Quran, like what is the Middle Salat, then yes that is what is important, all other rubbish, like marrying aysha when she was 6 or likewiase such crap have to be dismissed because it is not orally and is not related to explaining Quran.

skynightblaze wrote:
Let me summarize here again?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦

No, no, it is going to be a dismissal, parrot. Certainly you have no argument other than trying to convince me that I should accept hadith arguments because I am using them against a hadith worshipper like you

Again you confused idiot, YOU CANNOT USE HADITH OR ANY OF THOSE WRITTEN MATERIALS AGAINST ME BECAUSE I REJECT THEM ALL, you are only free to use the Quran against me.

skynightblaze wrote:
IF we are accept these hadiths then you need to accept all the things that Ibn Kathir says and not just what suits your need and also you need to accept the fact that hadiths are an important part of islam because the same narrator while attacking Abu Huraira also specifies the importance of hadith as he asks people to memorize them?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦Its obvious if future people are to know the hadiths they have to be written down so there you go down the drain.
Dismissed

Note that I havent even bothered to go into deep to find out who this Shuba was and how much reliable he was.I just know abu bakhr never trusted this fellow.Without going into the details of the reliability of this source I have refuted your first argument. Whenever you make a valid point I will accept it but this is going to lead us nowhere because the sources that you and Cat bring up can hardly be classified as authentic so its really a cat and mouse game leading us no where.

Btw I am not here to defend Abu huraira. You may shove him up your arse. I specifically asked you why the hadiths showing muhammad in bad light are false. Please start refuting those hadiths instead of attacking Abu huraira. I repeat I am open to the thought that Abu Huraira could have narrated some of the hadiths incorrectly but I aint open to the thought that all the hadiths are a lie and especially the ones which show muhammad is negative light.

Thu 02 Sep, 2010 11:26 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

My massive library of al-Mushrikoon man made books have reached over 500. Today I am going to show you a small part from one of the highly worhsipped man made books by al-Mushrikoon:

Book: سير أعلام النبلاء, Sayar Aalaam Al-Nubalaa, i.e. The stories of noble ones

Author: شمس الدين أبو عبد الله محمد بن أحمد الذَهَبي , in brief: Shams Al-Zahabi

In this book, we read a lot of hadith, but before I show you this one, I need to explain to you that there was a Jewish guy named Kaab Al-Ahbar who was the best friend of Abu Hurairah, he also embraced Islam with Abu Hurairah after the battle of Khaibar. which was fought on year 629, we know that prophet Muhammed died on 8th June 631 i.e. Abu Hurairah accompanied prophet Muhammed for under 3 years.

Now, these two good friends Abu Hurairah and Kaab Al-Ahbar went mad talking hadith about the prophet. So Omar Ibn Al-Khattab was pissed off, so Omar Ibn Al-Kattab threatened both of them as follow:

سَعِيْدُ بنُ عَبْدِ العَزِيْزِ: عَنْ إِسْمَاعِيْلَ بنِ عُبَيْدِ اللهِ، عَنِ السَّائِبِ بنِ يَزِيْدَ، سَمِعَ عُمَرَ يَقُوْلُ لأَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ:
لَتَتْرُكَنَّ الحَدِيْثَ عَنْ رَسُوْلِ اللهِ -صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ- أَوْ لأُلْحِقَنَّكَ بِأَرْضِ دَوْسٍ.
وَقَالَ لِكَعْبٍ: لَتَتْرُكَنَّ الحَدِيْثَ، أَوْ لأُلْحِقَنَّكَ بِأَرْضِ القِرَدَةِ. (2/601)

i.e.

Sa?????????????????????¢??ib Bin Yazeed heard Omar Ibn Al-Khattab saying to Abi Hurairah:

You must stop saying hadith or I will expel you to the land of Dous

And Omar Ibn Al-Khattab said to Kaab Al-Ahbar:

You must stop saying hadith or I will expel you to the land of monkeys.

-------------------------------

How humiliating for both of them, especially for Kaab Al-Ahbar, the one who mostely infected our great religion with some Jewish rubbish being an ex-Jewish

Under the above hadith in the same book, Abu Hurairah himself admitted that he was concealing hadith while Omar Ibn Al-Khattab was alive, fearing for his life. HOW COWARD AND DISHONEST ABU HURAIRAH WAS. See:

يَحْيَى بنُ أَيُّوْبَ: عَنِ ابْنِ عَجْلاَنَ:
أَنَّ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ كَانَ يَقُوْلُ: إِنِّي لأُحَدِّثُ أَحَادِيْثَ، لَوْ تَكَلَّمْتُ بِهَا فِي زَمَنِ عُمَرَ، لَشَجَّ رَأْسِي.
قُلْتُ: هَكَذَا هُوَ كَانَ عُمَرُ -رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ- يَقُوْلُ: أَقِلُّوا الحَدِيْثَ عَنْ رَسُوْلِ اللهِ -صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ-.

i.e.

Ibn Aglaan said that Aba Hurairah used to say:

I tell you hadith that if I said it during Omar time, my head would have been broken.

And that is how Omar was always saying:

Minimise the hadith that you say about the messenger of Allah.

---------------

-> See the coward and dishonest Abu Hurairah: I tell you hadith that if I said it during Omar time, my head would have been broken. This certainly means that such hadith was never important or even be considered by all Muslims.

-> Can you see also that Omar Ibn Al-Khattab always commanded all the people to not to talk much about the prophet: Minimise the hadith that you say about the messenger of Allah.

So I must ask those hadith worshippers:

From where have you got all these millions and millions of hadith while the people were commanded by Muhammed and Omar to not to talk much about the prophet?

Did Abu Hurairah obey Omar? Impossible while he is the #1 hadith maniac who talked the most about the prophet.

This book سير أعلام النبلاء, Sayar Aalaam Al-Nubalaa, i.e. The stories of noble ones (as the printed copy) is 35 word documents, the above two hadith are found in document #3. I have highlighted this part in yellow in page 234 of 237. You can download it from the following link:

Download

# 2

Salam

Tue 07 Sep, 2010 4:34 pm
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: EID MUBARAK Reply with quote  

The kid skynightblaze asked for it and you gave him a good one, mate.

You titled it soooo well:

The New Slam Dunk Show - Starring Abu Hurairah and sky FFI

If you have the chance, ask these FFI hadith lovers to shove Abu Hurairah, up their arses.

Here are some interesting quotes about Abu Hurairah, one of the most prominent Hadith Fabricators: Roll

When Aisha said to Abu Hurayra ?????????????????????¢??????????????????????You are reporting false hadiths you never heard from the Prophet,?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? he had retorted impudently:

?????????????????????¢??I see that mirror and kohl have kept you aloof from the Prophet.?????????????????????¢??????????????????????
Zahabi, Siyeru Alemin Nubela

Ali said: ?????????????????????¢??The person who ascribed the greatest number of lies to God?????????????????????¢??s Messenger is Abu Hurayra.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? Roll

Ibn Abul Hadid, Sherhu Nahjul Belagha

When Ali heard him say, alluding to the Prophet: ?????????????????????¢??My dear friend said that...?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? He asked: ?????????????????????¢??Since when has the Prophet become your dear friend??????????????????????¢?????????????????????? Roll

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Sep, 2010 5:50 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
BMZ

singapore.gif

Hello, Ahmed

While reading the exchange between The Cat and skynightblaze, I notice that The Cat had demolished him.

And I read your post telling the Cat, "Well said". That was great.
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Sep, 2010 6:06 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:

If you have the chance, ask these FFI hadith lovers to shove Abu Hurairah, up their arses.

Here are some interesting quotes about Abu Hurairah, one of the most prominent Hadith Fabricators: Roll

When Aisha said to Abu Hurayra ?????????????????????¢??????????????????????You are reporting false hadiths you never heard from the Prophet,?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? he had retorted impudently:

?????????????????????¢??I see that mirror and kohl have kept you aloof from the Prophet.?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

Ali said: ?????????????????????¢??The person who ascribed the greatest number of lies to God?????????????????????¢??s Messenger is Abu Hurayra.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? Roll

When Ali heard him say, alluding to the Prophet: ?????????????????????¢??My dear friend said that...?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? He asked: ?????????????????????¢??Since when has the Prophet become your dear friend??????????????????????¢?????????????????????? Roll

Salaams
BMZ

Just posted it on FFI, mate

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7680&p=123770#p123770

Sat 11 Sep, 2010 9:20 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Salaams
BMZ

Thanks, Ahmed

I read the reply from FFI's goon kid skynightblaze and this is what the clown wrote:

skynightnoblaze wrote:
Hahaha so finally after a long time the troll has showed up again.! IF that idiot had read and understood what I have written here he wouldnt be repeating the same arguments that CAT had brought.That has already been brought up by THE CAT and I have refuted them .

Let me ask your foolish friend a few questions...

1) Why didnt the 4 righteous caliphs kill Abu Huraira as per quranic directive 5:33 if Abu Huraira was such a fabricator?

2) Why did 3 grandsons of Umar narrate hadiths from ABu Huraira knowing fully well that Abu Huraira was such a fabricator whom their grandfather completely hated?

3) Why did Aisha, Umar and other muslims allow Abu Huraira to lead the funeral prayers? The funeral prayers are lead by best of muslims so how come Abu Huraira was allowed ?

4) If you troll friend BMZ accepts Aisha and Ali ;s views on Abu Huraira how about accepting the hadith wherein Aisha narrates her age to be 9 when prophet of islam deflowered her???. How about accepting other hadiths from Ali ?

If your friend could answer even a single question out of this coherently I will call it as a miracle.

Ignoring the kid's stupid questions, I wish to bring his most idiotic question no. 3 to everybody's attention:

The Ignorant Fool does not even know that nobody led the funeral prayers over Prophet. Roflmao

See how idiotic, ignorant and hilarious is this boy sknightblaze? Roll

Please let the kid know because we need to educate this Ignorant Fool.

And can you ask the ignorant fool to call this a miracle, now that the idiot has been answered a minimum of one question, as the fool requested? Roflmao

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Sep, 2010 11:41 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

BMZ wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Salaams
BMZ

Thanks, Ahmed

I read the reply from FFI's goon kid skynightblaze and this is what the clown wrote:

skynightnoblaze wrote:
Hahaha so finally after a long time the troll has showed up again.! IF that idiot had read and understood what I have written here he wouldnt be repeating the same arguments that CAT had brought.That has already been brought up by THE CAT and I have refuted them .

Let me ask your foolish friend a few questions...

1) Why didnt the 4 righteous caliphs kill Abu Huraira as per quranic directive 5:33 if Abu Huraira was such a fabricator?

2) Why did 3 grandsons of Umar narrate hadiths from ABu Huraira knowing fully well that Abu Huraira was such a fabricator whom their grandfather completely hated?

3) Why did Aisha, Umar and other muslims allow Abu Huraira to lead the funeral prayers? The funeral prayers are lead by best of muslims so how come Abu Huraira was allowed ?

4) If you troll friend BMZ accepts Aisha and Ali ;s views on Abu Huraira how about accepting the hadith wherein Aisha narrates her age to be 9 when prophet of islam deflowered her???. How about accepting other hadiths from Ali ?

If your friend could answer even a single question out of this coherently I will call it as a miracle.

Ignoring the kid's stupid questions, I wish to bring his most idiotic question no. 3 to everybody's attention:

The Ignorant Fool does not even know that nobody led the funeral prayers over Prophet. Roflmao

See how idiotic, ignorant and hilarious is this boy sknightblaze? Roll

Please let the kid know because we need to educate this Ignorant Fool.

And can you ask the ignorant fool to call this a miracle, now that the idiot has been answered a minimum of one question, as the fool requested? Roflmao

Salaams
BMZ

Hello, Ahmed

I refer to this link:

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7680&start=100

I just read the reply from the the silly and stupid FFI brainless minion Skynightnoblaze and further to above, the Ignorant Fool wrote:

Quote:
Al-'Izzee (p. 110) also shows that when ?????????????????????¢??Aa?????????????????????¢??ishah and Hafsah died Aboo Hurayrah led the funeral prayers and Ibn 'Umar was among the attendees. This is reported by al-Bukharee in his Taareekh as-Saghaar, p. 52. Al-Haakim reports in al-Mustadrak (Vol. 4, p. 6), that Ibn 'Umar was among the people and had no objections.

Al-'Izzee remarks, "We know that the Muslims choose the best among them to lead funeral prayers, how much more so when it is the wife of their Prophet - (may Peace Be Upon Him) - in this world and the next?"

Look at the bloody ignorant fool! Now this clown is talking about others' funerals.

This weasel does not even know how to wriggle out.

This is the problem with FFI goons like skynightnoblaze, who twist and turn their own arse.

Please let the Dolt know. Can you please post this before the weasel xyzee posts his/her idiotic comments.
Post Posted:
Sun 03 Oct, 2010 7:08 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: FFI's Abu Hurairah aka skynightblaze Reply with quote  

Salaams, Ahmed

Please post the above response to FFI's Abu Hurairah aka skynightblaze
and I hope he will now put his head back into his arse and keep it there.

Rofl
Post Posted:
Sun 03 Oct, 2010 7:16 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: FFI's Abu Hurairah aka skynightblaze Reply with quote  

Salaams, all

I just read the post by skynightblaze aka Abu Hurairah of FFI:

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=82&start=60

Skynightblaze bin Abu Hurairah wrote:

Quote:
@Egyptian muslim

Your article mentions 4:86 which is a medinan surah which I failed to address in my previous post .Lets see the context of the verse 4:86..

chapter 4 verse 86.
When a (courteous) greeting is offered you, meet it with a greeting still more courteous, or (at least) of equal courtesy. Allah takes careful account of all things. .

Ibn Kathir on 4:86 wrote:Allah said,

[وَإِذَا حُيِّيتُم بِتَحِيَّةٍ فَحَيُّواْ بِأَحْسَنَ مِنْهَآ أَوْ رُدُّوهَآ]

(When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally.) meaning, if the Muslim greets you with the Salam, then return the greeting with a better Salam, or at least equal to the Salam that was given. Therefore, the better Salam is recommended, while returning it equally is an obligation.

http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=4&tid=11861

Did you read the underlined part? It says if MUSLIM GREETS you and not a non muslim so 4:86 is in respect of muslims rather than non muslims.

The ignorant fool quotes the verse 4:86 of Qur'aan, which simply means:

"When you are greeted, extend your greeting in the same manner or make it even better."

That is the simple message and it was addressed to Muslims.

Here, the FFI goon Skynightblaze Ibne Abu Hurairah, who cannot understand Qur'aan at all, goes on with his stupid, idiotic and hilarious analysis, seeking help from Tafsir, which had addressed various issues.

Have a look at the ignorant fool's idiotic comment emboldened in color.

Qur'aan does not even say "When you are greeted by a Muslim".

And here we have Skynightblaze Bin Abu Hurairah! Rofl

Last edited by BMZ on Wed 06 Oct, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Wed 06 Oct, 2010 3:15 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Hello, Ahmed

Thanks a lot for the following emoticon:

Rofl

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 06 Oct, 2010 3:18 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: RE: SKYNIGHTBLAZE BIN ABU HIRAIRAH OF FFI Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

Enjoyed reading your posts here:

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7991&start=260

and noted the following that you wrote:

Quote:
Aysha told Abu Hurairah:Indeed, you are saying hadith about the prophet that I never heard from him.

So Abu Hurairah replied: You were busy with your adornments in front of the mirror, while I was never busy away from him in anything.

See why I hate such freak of a so called Sahaba; he mocked his own mother, the mother of the believers, who is also suppose to be my mother.

Absolutely correct.

And you quoted:

Quote:
Zaid Ibn Thabit entered upon Muawiah, so Muawiah asked him about a hadith and commanded another man to write it; so Zaid said to Muawiah:

The messenger of Allah commanded us not to write anything from his hadith.

So Muawiah deleted it

See how Muawiah the corrupt khalifah had tendency for shirk and disobeying the porphet, he ordered a guy to write the hadith, then Zaid told him that this is not allowed as the prophet commanded, so Muawiah deleted it

This means that all these man made books of crap hadith must be deleted and burnt, otherwise those hadith worshippers cannot be obeying the prophet.

Another slam against the hadith worshippers and Mushrik Muslims from their own man made books that they worship

Thanks for the slam dunk.

Coming to the FFI Troll skynightblaze bin Abu Hurairah of FFI, the ignorant fool and the filthy swine wrote from his sty:

Quote:
I will ask you the same questions which I asked your troll friend BMZ .

1)Now If Abu Huraira was really a liar then how come the 4 righteous caliphs didnt kill abu Huraira as per 5:33 ??? Anyone who spreads mischief is to be killed as per 5:33 and muslims have been doing that throughout the islamic history.

Could you tell the ignorant fool and the asshole that 5:33 has nothing to do with quoting narrations. Was Abu Hurairah causing mischief in the land? There were so many story-tellers.
Why would they be killed under 5:33?

This ignorant fool and scumbag can't even understand a single verse of Qur'aan.

skynightblaze Bin Abu Huraiah wrote:

Quote:
2) If Abu Huraira was a complete liar then how come he was allowed to lead the funeral prayer after Aisha and Hafsa's death? Aisha died at the age of 66 and Abu Huraira had almost approached his death at that time but yet that fellow was allowed to lead the funeral prayer. I hope you know that only best of the muslims is allowed to lead the funeral prayer.

I have already told this asshole that nobody led Prophet's funeral prayers. People came in groups and prayed.

This FFI goon and buffoon thinks in terms of the funeral prayers he has seen. Rofl

And the FFI Goon writes:

Quote:
3) How come grandsons of Umar narrate hadiths from him if he was such blatant liar? I mean they would have known that Abu Huraira was a liar and hence wouldnt have narrated the hadiths from him.

The grandsons were not verifying his ahadith. Any bloody fool could have narrated Abu's hadith. So, what?

The FFI in-house Clown goes on and writes:

Quote:
The above 3 questions confirm that Abu Huraira wasnt a complete liar and most of the stuff he told must be true. In general Abu Huraira seems to be a reliable person.One cant draw conclusions out of 1-2 incidents that show a particular person in negative light.In that case its safe to assume that whatever you brought to debunk Abu Huraira are exceptions . If they were a norm we wouldnt be seeing the companions of muhammad including the 4 righteous caliphs putting so much of trust in such a blatant liar so the moral is a person doesnt become unreliable just because 1 or 2 incidents show him negative light.

The four righteous Caliphs did not put ant trust in Abu Hurairah. They did not even consult him on anything.

What makes this Dolt and Dimwit say that?

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 16 Oct, 2010 1:49 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Very Happy Bro

I like his new name Sky Ibn Abu Hurairah.

Apparently he replied to you there.

Cheers

Sat 16 Oct, 2010 4:27 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Very Happy Bro

Apparently he replied to you there.

Cheers

Glad to hear that, bro.

Call the ignorant fool by that name on FFI. Rofl

Yes, I read his gibberish.

Salaams, mate.
Post Posted:
Sat 16 Oct, 2010 4:41 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Very Happy Bro

Apparently he replied to you there.http://www.free-islam.com/modules/Forums/bbcode_box/images/bold.gif

Cheers

And the new name for the FFI minion yeezevee is:

yeezevee binte Ibn Ishaq.
Post Posted:
Sat 16 Oct, 2010 4:44 pm