You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Jinn - A Scientific Analysis
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Jinn - A Scientific Analysis

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
The
Rook
Rook

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Post subject: The Jinn - A Scientific Analysis Reply with quote  

The Jinn - A Scientific Analysis

The Qur'an & Modem Science: JINN

This chapter is very thought provoking and intended to stimulate thinking and further research among Muslim Scholars, Scientists and Students.

The Qur'an mentions about Jinns in several places. The Qur'an specifically says that human beings are made of clay and also made of water. These statements are scientifically correct. With regard to the Jinns, the Qur'an also says that they are made from a flame of fire. A.Yusuf Ali, the well-known English Translator of the Qur'an, says in his note #929 that jinn is simply "a spirit" or an invisible or hidden force. It is also mentioned in the book ARABIAN NIGHTS that they become personified into fantastic forms, which we will see later as possible.

The Qur'an says:

And the jinn race,

We had created before, from the fire of a

Scorching wind.
Surah XV: 27

In note 1967, Yusuf Ali says, "Hidden or Invisible forces are aptly typified as arising 'from the fire of scorching winds'.

he scientific definition of the Jinns is given in the Qur'an as:

And He created

Jinns from fire free of smoke.

Surah LV: 15

There is a whole Surah LXXII, called Jinn or the Spirits in the Qur'an.

Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall, another translator of the Qur'an from England, gives another meaning of Jinns. He says another meaning of Jinns is foreigners (Aliens) which means they are extraterrestrial (from outside the earth). The reader must keep in mind these definitions of the Jinns to understand their scientific nature given in this article.

Currently held view is that in the whole universe only planet Earth harbors intelligent beings such as humans who are made of clay and water. In 1927, Sir Francis Younghusband wrote a book titled Life in the Stars (John Murray, London). In this book he describes the inhabitants in the stars as beings with angelic qualities. Our Sun is also a star.

No religion in the world except Islam has the concept of Jinn. On Earth all life is made of Carbon and water. Living things on Earth need energy for their activities. Some of these activities are chemical reactions, which need a supply of energy. This supply of energy comes from the foods we eat, particularly the sugars. Fat is also a source of (stored) energy. When sugars (glucose) are oxidized with oxygen they are converted into water, carbon dioxide and energy. This is a process called respiration. Similarly creatures elsewhere in the universe such as the sun or stars need energy. For those in the sun, the sun itself supplies the energy.

LIFE IN THEE SUN

Based on the laws of Physics and Chemistry scientists argue the existence of creatures in the sun. The outermost part of the sun is called the Chromosphere and Corona. The temperature here is 4000 degrees centigrade. Underneath the corona lies the Photosphere where the temperature is 5700 degrees centigrade which is the temperature on the surface of the sun. Inside the Photosphere lies the Plasma Interior. Here the temperature is 30,000 degrees centigrade. At this temperature the atoms lose their electrons which wander freely. The density of the hot gases is equal to that of air at the surface of Earth. Halfway towards the center of the sun the temperature rises to several million degrees centigrade. Here the electrons are completely removed from their atoms and move freely, leaving the atomic nuclei behind as positively charged Ions. These separated positive and negative (ions) move independently of each other and this state of matter is called Plasma. Plasma could be interpreted as the smokeless Fire described in the Qur'an. At the center of the sun is the core where the temperature reaches ten million degrees and the density is five times greater than that of solid gold. That is the density of the core, which is greater than any material found on Earth. In the core the nuclear fusion reactions occur resulting in the fusion of hydrogen nuclei into Helium nuclei plus liberation of energy which we receive as the sunlight. The Hydrogen Bomb works based on nuclear fusion whereas the Atomic Bomb works based on nuclear fission (splitting of the atomic nucleus).

Scientists (G. Feinberg and R.Shapiro, LIFE BEYOND EARTH Published by William Morrow and Co., Inc., New York, 1980) predict that there is the highest probability of finding life in the Plasma of our Sun or any star. They call these creatures as Plasmabeasts. Plasmabeasts can be construed as nothing but the Jinns. Life on Earth is called Chemical life, whereas the life in the Plasma of the Sun is based on Physical life. In the Plasma, the positively charged ions and the freely floating electrons (negative ions) are both acted on by intense magnetic forces present in the sun (star). The Jinns are interpreted to be composed of patterns of magnetic force, together with groups of moving charges in a kind of symbiosis. The possible inhabitants of Plasmaland (place of inhabitants) or Jinns have a more complex basis for their life involving charges as well as magnetic forces. The positive and negative ions interact and respond to the presence of magnetic forces. The stable structure and movement of the Jinns is influenced by the magnetic forces. In Physics we know that the moving charges influence the motion of these electrical charges or ions. This situation is similar to the influence of proteins and nucleic acids in Earth life. Finally these processes result in a favored form. For this to take place supply of free energy is required which is obtained from the flow of radiation within the sun. Therefore the Jinn can be construed to use radiant energy in their vital processes.

source: http://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_1_50/jinn_a_scientific_analysis.htm

Last edited by The on Sun 29 Apr, 2007 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sat 28 Apr, 2007 6:07 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Thanks bro for this very interesting article,

There is two points came to my mind which I would like to hear your opinion please

1) How the Jinn can escape the sun to try and spy on the heaven?

2) I believe The Jinn stated on the Quran that they though they can esacpe on earth from Allah, of course they realized that they are wrong, what I want to say that this statement by the Jinn inclines that they live on earth

what do you think?

Take care

Sat 28 Apr, 2007 9:53 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Al-Quraishi
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

blank.gif

Also, negligible to the overall point of the argument, but this statement:

Quote:
No religion in the world except Islam has the concept of Jinn.

Is not true.
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Apr, 2007 8:39 am
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:

# netime, buddy! (-:

Quote:
There is two points came to my mind which I would like to hear your opinion please

1) How the Jinn can escape the sun to try and spy on the heaven?

# hmmm....i ve limited knowledge, bud...could u please point out the verse for me?

Quote:
2) I believe The Jinn stated on the Quran that they though they can esacpe on earth from Allah, of course they realized that they are wrong, what I want to say that this statement by the Jinn inclines that they live on earth

# is this the verse u'r talking about, brother?

72:12: وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن نُّعجِزَ اللَّهَ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَن نُّعْجِزَهُ هَرَبً

72:12 Wanna thanannaan lan nuAAjiza Allaha fee al-ardi walan nuAAjizahuharaban

72:12 But we think that we can by no means frustrate Allah throughout the earth, nor can we frustrate Him by flight

Quote:
what do you think?

# i don't necessarily endorse that article, bud! (-:

...i just thut..umm...of seeing what peepz more knowledgeable than myself think of it...i ve seen some wannabes ripping off and presenting it as their own understanding!

## and just for the heck of it...maybe the stars are the "sitting places" (in 72:9) which the djinns made use of to eavesdrop?.....just a thut! (-:

Quote:
Take care

# u too, bud...salam! (-:
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Apr, 2007 9:56 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
al-quraishi wrote:
Is not true.

# i think i understand what u mean...and that was my original reaction, too!

...but if v consider the way djinns have been described, including their creation, it maybe, just maybe, that the bloke is right about djinns being peculiar to islam! (-:

## take care, bud...salam! (-:
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Apr, 2007 9:59 pm
Al-Quraishi
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.gif

Quote:
...but if v consider the way djinns have been described, including their creation, it maybe, just maybe, that the bloke is right about djinns being peculiar to islam! (-:

Nevertheless, his statement is incorrect. Wink

Even the extra-hadith concept of them inhabiting the seas is found in Judaism, here's something for you to think about: In the New Testament there's a reason the 'spirits' that Jesus exorcised from the Madman went into pigs which then rad madly into sea.
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Apr, 2007 10:56 pm
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
al-quraishi wrote:
Nevertheless, his statement is incorrect.

# how come?

Quote:
Even the extra-hadith concept of them inhabiting the seas is found in Judaism,here's something for you to think about: In the New Testament there's a reason the 'spirits' that Jesus exorcised from the Madman went into pigs which then rad madly into sea.

# interesting...i would like u to tell us more about quran, judaism and sea-inhabiting djinns, and also the reason (which made the pigs to run madly into the sea!) (-:

...and as far as the article goes, i would like u to keep out the influence of traditionalists and others ..the article does not touch upon them, and i am only interested in whether a concept similar to that entailed by the quran exists in other religions!

## take care, bud! (-:
Post Posted:
Mon 30 Apr, 2007 1:22 am
Al-Quraishi
Site Admin
Site Admin

blank.gif

Quote:
...and as far as the article goes, i would like u to keep out the influence of traditionalists and others ..the article does not touch upon them, and i am only interested in whether a concept similar to that entailed by the quran exists in other religions!

Yes but nevertheless the concept of Jinn not existing in other religions is wrong, I was emphasising that even the traditionalist stuff on top of that is the same. I'll try and get some original texts I can post here with translations.
Post Posted:
Mon 30 Apr, 2007 1:25 am
The
Rook
Rook

blank.gif

Quote:
al-quraishi wrote:
Yes but nevertheless the concept of Jinn not existing in other religions is wrong, I was emphasising that even the traditionalist stuff on top of that is the same. I'll try and get some original texts I can post here with translations.

# cool, bud! (-:
Post Posted:
Mon 30 Apr, 2007 2:08 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

The wrote:
Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:

# netime, buddy! (-:

I actually like reading this stuff that is science mixed

The wrote:
# hmmm....i ve limited knowledge, bud...could u please point out the verse for me?

It is the verses about the Jinn spying on the heaven then they get knocked down with a meteor, if they are in the sun as plazma or any sort of energy wiould that mean then can get of the sun gravity and spy on the heaven?

also would a meteor be able to destroy them if they can handlt the extreme pressure and temprature inside the sun?

Quote:

# is this the verse u'r talking about, brother?

72:12: وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن نُّعجِزَ اللَّهَ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَن نُّعْجِزَهُ هَرَبً

72:12 Wanna thanannaan lan nuAAjiza Allaha fee al-ardi walan nuAAjizahuharaban

72:12 But we think that we can by no means frustrate Allah throughout the earth, nor can we frustrate Him by flight[/quote]

Yeh bro, the verse for me (I'm open for new ideas) that they live on earth, that is why they said :"we can by no means frustrate Allah throughout the earth"

Quote:
what do you think?

The wrote:
# i don't necessarily endorse that article, bud! (-:

I'm not saying you endorse it nor I;m opposing it yet what I'm trying to do is to see how it fits within the other Quran verses that talked about the same subject which is the Jinn

The wrote:
...i just thut..umm...of seeing what peepz more knowledgeable than myself think of it...

oh come om bro, I like you when you act down to earth Laughing

The wrote:
i ve seen some wannabes ripping off and presenting it as their own understanding!

as you know the Jinn is a common subject every where, we heard they are this and that, for us to believe if they are this and that then this and that should never contradict the Quran, this is how I see it and I;m sure this is how you see it too

The wrote:
## and just for the heck of it...maybe the stars are the "sitting places" (in 72:9) which the djinns made use of to eavesdrop?.....just a thut! (-:

Possible

Quote:
Take care

The wrote:
# u too, bud...salam! (-:

Salam mate

Mon 30 Apr, 2007 10:48 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website