You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Seeing (by the eyes) is not Believing
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Seeing (by the eyes) is not Believing

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Seeing (by the eyes) is not Believing Reply with quote  

Hello All

I only read the first two pages in this thread that I just discovered, not to my surprise, the ignorant boys and girls still parrot their false and wishful thinking allegation against the Quran, silly enough that they lack the Quran knowledge in Arabic as well in English

Let?????????????????????¢??s see what another dumb parrot bum had to parrot, I will cut his crap short and only highlights his stupid points, please note, Mastool Musti was acing like knowledgeable kafir who was insighting another kafir, the ones with brains though should take note that both are nothing but dumb and dumber, let me prove it to you:

Marmalade-Lady wrote:
Hi Musti
please do. And this time make it a really bang smack of an errorr, not one which can be twisted around here and there. I am sure there are errors, but I also know Muslims are adept at managing to make even a mountain of an error look Godly in some way.

Mastool Musti was pumped up with the above stupid comment by Marmaton-Lady, who is telling us that sure there are mistakes in the Quran but the fat-ass-lady is bloody lazy enough and want others to find it for her stupid ass, I lnow, she is bloody busy eating her ass off while enjoying Jerry Springer all day long, oh yeh Marmaton-Lady, let me pump you up too:

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry

Mastool Musti took the stand trying hard to prove to Marmaton-Lady that he is a man of his word, however I will prove to you that he is a man of no word, i.e. he should stfu and try to hook with some drunk chicks from the pub instead of picking up some desperate house wives from the net

Let?????????????????????¢??s see what Mastool Musti had to say:

Musti wrote:
Ok then.

Back when the koran was revealed it was believed their were seven planets each travelling in a sphere. The seven planets they could see moving in the sky were the moon, Venus, Mercury, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. At that time the sun and the moon were also considered planets, which was understood as wandering stars. Each one controlled one of the seven spheres of the heavens, beyond which lay God's throne.

What a stupid and wishful thinking intro

The above BS and wishful thinking has to be dismissed

Musti wrote:

For the Koran to contain this myth there should be evidence of the following:

The Quran does not contain the BS of a myth you said above, so whay you want the Qyran to contain such crap you freak?

Musti wrote:
1.Seven heavens exist

sorry kafir, get your long nose out of it, the message is for the believers, i.e. when Allah says the seven heaven exist then the believers only believes in what Allah says, some of the tings they can see and others they can see, however because they fully believe what Allah says then it is like they see it by heart, that is what you missed you fool, exactly as Pheds missed before and made a fool of himself, well that is what this comment is all about, to expose your stupidity as it happen before with Pheds

Musti wrote:
2.They are above us

LOL,

Musti wrote:
3.They are one above another(layers)

That is what Allah said, right?

Kafir, you can reject that , the believers however believe in any thing Allah says as if they see it for real.

Musti wrote:
4They are visible (spheres)

who said that you liar?, and what spheres has to do with it you confused?

The invisible object that the believers can not see, like heaven 2 to 7 (they are blocked by heaven 1, right), are they for real (to the believers only) as if they see it, the kafirs however don?????????????????????¢??t believe it, so what?, aren?????????????????????¢??t you an unbeliever and the ones who believes are believers?

Musti wrote:
5.The koran suggest its readers are alreay aware seven heavens exist

The reader, hahaha, not any reader you fool, only the believing readers, you however reject it so your stupid and ignorant opinion has to be dismissed, keep reading and you should know well why what you said is nothing but bs

Now let me ask a confused chap like you, why you used the word AWARE & EXIST above instead of using the word SEE, as you are trying to tell us that the words ALAM TARA means Don?????????????????????¢??t you see with your naked eyes?

Musti wrote:
Here is the evidence to prove the koran is repeating this myth:

Let?????????????????????¢??s see Mastool

Musti wrote:
SHAKIR: Do you not see how Allah has created the seven heavens ,~ one above another

LOL, let my just assume that you know that the underlined words above in Arabic are Alam Tara, so take note of that for now

Musti wrote:
The above verse alone confirms the five criterias for this myth.

The above statement confirms your stupidity because there is no such myth in the Quran as you are wishfully thinking

Musti wrote:
So clearly Allah is asking the readers of the Koran that do you not see the seven heavens above you, one above another.

Did Allah ask the reader (assuming for now that it is any reader) that do they not see the seven heaven above each other WITH THE NAKED EYE?

No He did not, therefore your stupid argument fell short of any merit, later on I will show you numerous examples that the words Alam Tara are also used to express seeing by the heart (for the believers not for a kafir bound to hell like you), I just want to finish the crap and wishful thinking you spew before I show you my Quran evidences, not my wishful thinking you ignorant.

Musti wrote:
Therefore, Allah is asking readers to confirm the fact that there are seven visible heavens in the sky.

How this can be logical you fool while He also told us that they are on top of each other?, i.e. the lowest one blocks seeing the rest above, with the neaked eye, are you such dumb, obviously the message is for those believers who believe Allah in any thing He says, you kafir need to butt out of it.

Musti wrote:
Early muslims would of nodded there head in response to Allahs question but what about todays muslims.

We are getting closer to expose you freak, keep reading

Musti wrote:
When they look up at the sky are they nodding too? Of course not!

Mastool Musti, the early Muslims are exactly like the late Muslims, they believe anything Allah says and they do not need to prove it even for themselves, that is what is called belief you low and confused kafir.

Musti wrote:
Here is further evidence:

sure you need it because your first evidence fell short to confirm that Allah is asking the readers L do they not see the sevens skies on top of each other WITH THE NAKED EYE

Musti wrote:
SHAKIR: Who created the seven heavens one above another; you see no incongruity in the creation of the Beneficent Allah; then look again, can you see any disorder?

Firstly this verse begins with the words who creatd the seven heavens . Which implies the readers are aware that these sevens already exist as this would otherwise be a meaningless question. The verse then tells its readers to look up at the seven heavens to see if they can find any flaws in them. Which is only possible if the they are visible.

So Ibnshaq, according to your God you can look up at the sky, see seven heavens and confirm they are without any flaws. If you can't I don't see how you can be a muslim, unless of course you have a vision impairment.

LOL, again I could not read in the above that we should see the seven heavens with the naked eyes, well let me cut it short and present my Quran evidence that should confirm your ignorance:

A few months back Pheds raised the same stupid argument that the words Alam Tara for them means to see with the naked eyes:

Pheds previously faulted regarding this made up argument regarding the visibility of the sun orbit, or any other orbits, despite the fact that no one can even look at the sun for more than a second with the naked eye1400 years ago, a Muslim brother who used to be a member here named Yassine who recognised the huge blunder by Pheds, so Yassine asked Pheds, how the prophet would have observed the sun orbit, Pheds replied that the verse said the orbit is VISIBLE, same silly argument presented by Mastool Musti, Pheds obviously was deliberately or mistakenly ignorant to the use of the Arabic words أَلَمْ تَرَ , Alam Tara, i.e. Don?????????????????????¢??t you see?, or Have you not seen , let?????????????????????¢??s now see how the the Quran proved Yassine rebuttal against Pheds silly argument, which applies to Mastool Musti crap as well

Phedippedes wrote:
Here Allah says it again: the course of the sun and the moon are something that you should see. ('Seest thou not..')

Phedippedes wrote:
Yes it does and it also tells us that the movement of the sun and the moon along their 'falak' is visible.

Ahmed says:

The ignorant think that when we use those Arabic words أَلَمْ تَرَ , Alam Tara , i.e. Don?????????????????????¢??t you see?, it has to mean a literal seeing by the naked eyes, LOL, what a bunch of ignorant

Of course their flawed understanding is not true, they are only ignorant with the Arabic language and its use of its Arabic wordfs, in fact we can use the same words to present any of the following arguments:

1) Don?????????????????????¢??t you see by eyes? (literal)
2) Don?????????????????????¢??t you see by heart? (belief) (non literal)
3) Don?????????????????????¢??t you see by mind? (logical) (non literal)

Many confused kafirs and some of the confused Muslims accuse me of manipulating the Arabic words to suit my low desires, well, it seems this is the only thing they can come up with to refute my very strong Quran arguments that I worked hard on it, this is because I don?????????????????????¢??t invent, I only use the Quran to explain the Quran, therefore, let?????????????????????¢??s see how the Quran proves what I just said about the regarding the Arabic words :

أَلَمْ تَرَ , Alam Tara, i.e. Don?????????????????????¢??t you see or Have you not seen

Have you not seen how your Lord dealt with the possessors of the elephant?

[The Quran ; 105:1]

أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِأَصْحَابِ الْفِيلِ (1)

-> See the words أَلَمْ تَرَ , Alam Tara, i.e. Don?????????????????????¢??t you see or Have you not seen , Allah is asking Mohammed or any believer for that matter : Have you not seen how your Lord dealt with the possessors of the elephant? , of course Mohammed didn?????????????????????¢??t see that with his eyes because he was born in the same year (the year of the elephant) as alleged, and of course non of the believers or non believers now days saw it with their own eyes, therefore the words Alam Tara can also mean Don?????????????????????¢??t you see (by belief), i.e. non literal

Ahmed : 1
Pheds : 0
Musti: 0

Have you not seen how your Lord dealt with Ad,

[The Quran ; 89:6]

أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِعَادٍ (6)

-> Same as before, the prophet (nor any of the believers for that matter) have seen with their eyes how Allah dealt with Ad people, yet Allah is telling the believers: Have you not seen how your Lord dealt with Ad , of course Mohammed didn?????????????????????¢??t see that with his eyes because he was born years after Ad incident, and of course non of us saw it either , there for the words Alam Tara also mean Don?????????????????????¢??t you see (by belief) , i.e. non literal

Ahmed : 2
Pheds : 0

Here is the verse Mastool Musti is ranting about:

Do you not see how Allah has created the seven heavens ,~ one above another,

[The Quran ; 71:15]

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا كَيْفَ خَلَقَ اللَّهُ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ طِبَاقًا (15)

-> In the above verse the words Alam Tara should mean Don?????????????????????¢??t you see (by belief) not by eyes , because of course we can not see the other six heavens on top of the lowest heaven, and the verse clearly tells us that the 7 heavens are ON TOP OF EACH OTHER Tibaqa , therefore this message : Do you not see how Allah has created the seven heavens ,~ one above another, , has to be SEEING BY HEART, this is because the believers should have believed Allah when He said the following:

Do you not see that Allah created the heavens and the earth with truth? If He please He will take you off and bring a new creation,

[The Quran ; 14:19]

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللّهَ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ بِالْحقِّ إِن يَشَأْ يُذْهِبْكُمْ وَيَأْتِ بِخَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ (19)

-> In 14:19, we can clearly see the same words used with seeing the creation of the heaven and earth with truth, and of course NO HUMAN HAVE SEEN THAT, i.e. this message : Do you not see that Allah created the heavens and the earth with truth? , has to be non literal, i.e. SEEING BY HEART, this is because we believe Allah when He said He created the heaven with truth, i.e. for a believer the other six heavens exist 100%, the believer can only see one (the lowest one), the others are there because they see THEM BY HEART, aren?????????????????????¢??t they believers who believe what Allah says?

The problem is when a bunch of ignorant kafirs like Mastool Musti stick their long nose in which does not belong the them, the whole guidance in the Quran message does not belong to them, only the warnings in it is what they should consider as kafirs or better off not consider it at all.

Again, no human saw how Allah created the heavens and earth with truth, i.e. the words Alam Tara , in 14:19 has to SEEING BY THE HEART, i.e. non literal

Ahmed: 3
Pheds: 0

7: Do you not see that Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth? Nowhere is there a secret counsel between three persons but He is the fourth of them, nor (between) five but He is the sixth of them, nor less than that nor more but He is with them wheresoever they are; then He will inform them of what they did on the day of resurrection: surely Allah is Cognizant of all things.

[The Quran ; 58:7]

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مَا يَكُونُ مِن نَّجْوَى ثَلَاثَةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ رَابِعُهُمْ وَلَا خَمْسَةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ سَادِسُهُمْ وَلَا أَدْنَى مِن ذَلِكَ وَلَا أَكْثَرَ إِلَّا هُوَ مَعَهُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كَانُوا ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا عَمِلُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ (7)

-> In verse 58:7, of course we can not see by the naked eyes that Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth , therefore the question : Do you not see that Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth? , is SEEING BY LOGIC AND BELIEF, not by the eyes, this is because (logically speaking) a believer in Allah must SEE BY THE MIND that Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth this because for the believers, Allah is the all-Knowing, and again this is what He said about Himself and again the believers believe that heart and soul.

AHmed: 4

Seest thou not those that dispute concerning the signs of Allah? How are they turned away (from Reality)?-

[The Quran ; 40:69]

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ أَنَّى يُصْرَفُونَ (69)

-> Here is a SEEING by mind (logical), 40:69 is telling us: Have you not seen those who dispute with respect to the signs of Allah: how are they turned away? , now of course we can see ignorant like Musti and aothers disputing the signs of Allah, look no further, just read this thread, however we did not see Musti by the eyes, or did we?, well I didn?????????????????????¢??t even see or know his ugly face before in my life, but it is logical that Musti is disputing Allah message, and what the believers should SEE WITH THE MIND that in their silly disputes they turn away from reality as the 40:69 is telling us.

Ahmed: 5

Here is a good one:

Do you not see that Allah is He Whom do glorify all those who are in the heavens and the earth, and the (very) birds with expanded wings? He knows the prayer of each one and its glorification, and Allah is Cognizant of what they do.

[The Quran ; 24:41]

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَالطَّيْرُ صَافَّاتٍ كُلٌّ قَدْ عَلِمَ صَلَاتَهُ وَتَسْبِيحَهُ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ (41)

-> The verse above is telling us : Do you not see that Allah is He Whom do glorify all those who are in the heavens and the earth , oh come one mister Mastool Musti, can we see that?, see how your ignorance is exposed, and I mean by see in my question to you is SEEING BY MIND, logically you have been seen to be ignorant, LOL

Ahmed: 6

Do you not see that We have sent the Shaitans against the unbelievers, inciting them by incitement?

[The Quran ; 19:83]

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّا أَرْسَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ تَؤُزُّهُمْ أَزًّا (83)

-> Now, I might ask mister Matool Musti, : did you see Allah when He : sent the Shaitans against the unbelievers, inciting them by incitement?,I guess you should be one of those who should see it with the eyes according to you, but I?????????????????????¢??m not how you can see Allah with your eyes when He sends the Shaitans against the unbelievers, inciting them by incitement.?

Ahmed: 7

Have you not seen the chiefs of the children of Israel after Musa, when they said to a prophet of theirs: Raise up for us a king, (that) we may fight in the way of Allah. He said: May it not be that you would not fight if fighting is ordained for you? They said: And what reason have we that we should not fight in the way of Allah, and we have indeed been compelled to abandon our homes and our children. But when fighting was ordained for them, they turned back, except a few of them, and Allah knows the unjust.

[The Quran ; 2:246]

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الْمَلإِ مِن بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ مِن بَعْدِ مُوسَى إِذْ قَالُواْ لِنَبِيٍّ لَّهُمُ ابْعَثْ لَنَا مَلِكًا نُّقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ قَالَ هَلْ عَسَيْتُمْ إِن كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ أَلاَّ تُقَاتِلُواْ قَالُواْ وَمَا لَنَا أَلاَّ نُقَاتِلَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ وَقَدْ أُخْرِجْنَا مِن دِيَارِنَا وَأَبْنَآئِنَا فَلَمَّا كُتِبَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقِتَالُ تَوَلَّوْاْ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً مِّنْهُمْ وَاللّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمِينَ (246)

-> See Mastool Musti, the prophet, you, Pheds, Yassine, and myself, live thousands of years after Moses, however the verse above is asking a believer: Have you not seen the chiefs of the children of Israel after Musa, when they said to a prophet of theirs: Raise up for us a king, (that) we may fight in the way of Allah ,

Ahmed: 8

Have you not seen him who disputed with Ibrahim about his Lord, because Allah had given him the kingdom? When Ibrahim said: My Lord is He who gives life and causes to die, he said: I give life and cause death. Ibrahim said: So surely Allah causes the sun to rise from the east, then make it rise from the west; thus he who disbelieved was confounded; and Allah does not guide aright the unjust people.

[The Quran ; 2:258]

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِي حَآجَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ فِي رِبِّهِ أَنْ آتَاهُ اللّهُ الْمُلْكَ إِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّيَ الَّذِي يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ قَالَ أَنَا أُحْيِي وَأُمِيتُ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ يَأْتِي بِالشَّمْسِ مِنَ الْمَشْرِقِ فَأْتِ بِهَا مِنَ الْمَغْرِبِ فَبُهِتَ الَّذِي كَفَرَ وَاللّهُ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ (258)

-> Same as the previous verse, neither Mohammad nor any believer for that matter saw Ibrahim, therefore the question : Have you not seen him who disputed with Ibrahim about his Lord, because Allah had given him the kingdom? , has to be seeing by heart, i.e. non literal

Ahmed: 9

From all the above we can conclude the following:

1) Matool Musti is a clear cut ignorant exactly as Pheds is regarding the Quran and the Arabic language

2)The GAME of Alam Tara, Have you not seen, is OVER for Musti and Pheds and those who are still itchy about this matter.

Salam
Post Posted:
Thu 01 Nov, 2007 11:44 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Ahmed,

Can you please provide the link, where the notorious FFI goons are talking about Alam Tara? Laughing I would like to read. I cannot post.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 02 Nov, 2007 12:04 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
Ahmed,

Can you please provide the link, where the notorious FFI goons are talking about Alam Tara? Laughing I would like to read. I cannot post.

Salaams
BMZ

Salam mate

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47902

enjoy

cheers

Fri 02 Nov, 2007 7:02 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Ahmed,

Salaams
BMZ

Salam mate

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47902

enjoy

cheers

Oh! Boy. If one needs a good ROTFLMAO, one must read what the FFI goons write. I read all the posts by single-cell brains but noticed that All_Brainsless avoided the topic.

What the goons don't understand is the meaning of Sab'aa Samawaat. Sab'aa means only seven to these FFI goons, who do not have any knowledge of the Meccan dialect.

Please tell the FFI goons that Sab'aa Samawaat means "Vast Heavens" in that verse.

The FFI jokers can believe there are "Four Corners" of the Earth but cannot understand Arabic. The insanity of FFI minds and Ali Sina knows no bounds. LOL! I can read that looney site but cannot post.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 02 Nov, 2007 11:26 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
Oh! Boy. If one needs a good ROTFLMAO, one must read what the FFI goons write. I read all the posts by single-cell brains but noticed that All_Brainsless avoided the topic.

What the goons don't understand is the meaning of Sab'aa Samawaat. Sab'aa means only seven to these FFI goons, who do not have any knowledge of the Meccan dialect.

Please tell the FFI goons that Sab'aa Samawaat means "Vast Heavens" in that verse.

The FFI jokers can believe there are "Four Corners" of the Earth but cannot understand Arabic. The insanity of FFI minds and Ali Sina knows no bounds. LOL! I can read that looney site but cannot post.

Salaams
BMZ

Salam man

yeh bro a bunch of freaks, however myself and IW2 who also joined FI are giving them a tough time, they are freaking out on the both of us Very Happy

Unity between the Muslism is the solution against those filthy and low kafirs, myself and IW2 are showing this unity that I hoped for, despite I do believe that IW2 and myself still differ in minor issues regarding the Quran understanding however we are both united in the same cause against those filthy kafirs who attack and mock Islam and its followers, and even with our (IW2 and myself) differences we show that unity and indeed it is pissing them off bad

you and me showed this unity to them when you used to be active there and I'm sure that you noticed how it was pissing them off bad

I reckon a 5 strong and united Quran knowledgable Muslims will make all kafor members on FFI to STFU to avoide embarrassment

just a side note, regardless the 7 Samawaat to mean a physical 7 skies or (a metaphorcial) 1 vast heaven, is not the issue for me, I really careless if it is 1 vast heaven or seven heavens (both are cool with me), what I cared about is the words Alam Tara and this is where I got them cornered and made them look really fool and ignorant

Tacke care mate
Post Posted:
Fri 02 Nov, 2007 11:40 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Salaams
BMZ

Salam man

yeh bro a bunch of freaks, however myself and IW2 who also joined FI are giving them a tough time, they are freaking out on the both of us Very Happy

Unity between the Muslism is the solution against those filthy and low kafirs, myself and IW2 are showing this unity that I hoped for, despite I do believe that IW2 and myself still differ in minor issues regarding the Quran understanding however we are both united in the same cause against those filthy kafirs who attack and mock Islam and its followers, and even with our (IW2 and myself) differences we show that unity and indeed it is pissing them off bad

you and me showed this unity to them when you used to be active there and I'm sure that you noticed how it was pissing them off bad

I reckon a 5 strong and united Quran knowledgable Muslims will make all kafor members on FFI to STFU to avoide embarrassment

just a side note, regardless the 7 Samawaat to mean a physical 7 skies or (a metaphorcial) 1 vast heaven, is not the issue for me, I really careless if it is 1 vast heaven or seven heavens (both are cool with me), what I cared about is the words Alam Tara and this is where I got them cornered and made them look really fool and ignorant

Tacke care mate

Keep up the good work. The goons have banned me, otherwise I would have given you my full support.

Whether the FFI goons like it or not, there are many intelligent readers, visiting that lousy site, who will understand the Muslim view and conclude that FFI goons distort, twist and turn the verses of Qur'aan.

You were talking about some Phediphedipeddudus, can't get the fool's name right. Is he the Geo-Eccentric fellow of FFI? LOL!!

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 02 Nov, 2007 1:16 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Yeh mate

it's Pheddeddeede, I can't get his name right either Very Happy , I call him Pheds for simplicity

I donlt know why they keep banning you, berber was banned for threats and he is already back which is cool because Berber is also pissing them off Very Happy

I will try to contact them publically and see

take care mate

Fri 02 Nov, 2007 1:20 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello all

Rusti Musti brought in 67:3 as an enidence that the Quran claims that we should see the 7 skies with the naked eye:

Musti wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
I told ya Mastool Musti, the Game is Over

As you are unable to address the evidence the game for you is certainly over.
Hard luck but thanks for playing.

Well, while I'm busy working on translating the Quran, and while the Game is Over I decided to reply to your lame argument regarding 67:3, again you proved your ignorance, you are bloody explaining the Quran with a preconceived and deluded kafir mind, the verse you brought in should again expose you. Let me bring the verse in Arabic, the verse should also prove how desperate and embarrassed your are currently:

He who created the seven skies one above another; you see no incongruity in the creation of the Beneficent Allah; then look again, can you see any disorder?

[The Quran ; 67:3]

الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ طِبَاقًا مَّا تَرَى فِي خَلْقِ الرَّحْمَنِ مِن تَفَاوُتٍ فَارْجِعِ الْبَصَرَ هَلْ تَرَى مِن فُطُورٍ (3)

Ahmed says:

Firstly you conceded that the words Alam Tara does not have to always mean to see with the eyes, and I?????????????????????¢??m sure you know that this should have demolished your silly allegation of seeing the seven skies with the naked eyes as you alleged that the Quran stated so, now you are acting stupid and desperate, why?, because you are looking for any verse that talks about seeing by the naked eye then you want it to be ?????????????????????¢??seeing the seven skies on top of each other by the naked eye?????????????????????¢??????????????????????

Unfortunately for you, 67:3 CLEARLY tells us what we should be SEEING WITH THE NAKED EYE, let me walk you through it and that should be enough to prove your stupidity again:

-> The verse starts by the following: الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ طِبَاقًا , i.e. He who created the seven skies one above another;, then the verse added a fact that will be seen, and I agree with you in here, the seeing is by the naked eye, مَّا تَرَى فِي خَلْقِ الرَّحْمَنِ مِن تَفَاوُتٍ , i.e. you see no incongruity in the creation of the Beneficent Allah , opps, did you miss it Rusti Musti?, it clearly says what we should be seeing with the naked eyes here it is in big font:

تَفَاوُتٍ Tafawut, i.e. incongruity , not the 7 skis you confused liar.

is incongruity means 7 skies for you on top of each other, or your desperation and embarrassment made you more blind more than what you are not to see it above?, well the verse continued on and indeed it even mentioned that there is another thing that we should see with the naked eye, let?????????????????????¢??s see if it is the 7 skies as you are lying:

-> The verse ends by asking us if we may see something with the naked eye: فَارْجِعِ الْبَصَرَ هَلْ تَرَى مِن فُطُورٍ , i.e. then look again, can you see any disorder? , opps, you did it again Rusti Musti, did you miss that one too?, it clearly says what we should be seeing with the naked eyes here it is in big font:

فُطُورٍ Fotour, i.e. disorder , not the 7 skies you confused liar.

IE. you are confused, manipulator, deceiver and a clear cut enemy of Allah, and I?????????????????????¢??m sure that you should know well, that if Allah exists, the likes of you who say lies against Him will be in the worst places of hell

Good luck to you confused kafir

You have been slam dunked again

Fri 02 Nov, 2007 2:47 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Yeh mate

it's Pheddeddeede, I can't get his name right either Very Happy , I call him Pheds for simplicity

I dont know why they keep banning you, berber was banned for threats and he is already back which is cool because Berber is also pissing them off Very Happy

I will try to contact them publically and see

take care mate

OK, mate. Talk to the M there and tell him I don't care about Ali Sina and other goons. I will leave all of them alone but I will write only on Qur'aan, if it is Okay with them.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 02 Nov, 2007 3:58 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Ok mate, I raised the thread of plea to the Ms, yet to hear from them, only goons who replied and sure I ignored all

here is the lates regarding the above thread on FFI:

Tvebak wrote:
Hello Ahmed

Hello Tv

Quote:
Unfortunately for you, 67:3 CLEARLY tells us what we should be SEEING WITH THE NAKED EYE, let me walk you through it and that should be enough to prove your stupidity again:

Tvebak wrote:
ok and what is that?, lets see...

See by the eyes or by the mind?

can you please confirm

Quote:
-> The verse starts by the following: الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ طِبَاقًا , i.e. He who created the seven skies one above another;, then the verse added a fact that will be seen, and I agree with you in here, the seeing is by the naked eye, مَّا تَرَى فِي خَلْقِ الرَّحْمَنِ مِن تَفَاوُتٍ , i.e. you see no incongruity in the creation of the Beneficent Allah , opps, did you miss it Rusti Musti?, it clearly says what we should be seeing with the naked eyes here it is in big font:

تَفَاوُتٍ Tafawut, i.e. incongruity , not the 7 skis you confused liar.

Tvebak wrote:
So what we should (not) see with our naked eyes is "incongruity ... ...

Excactly, and that is what the verse stated not my wishdul thinking

Tvebak wrote:
[this is what is interesting] ... ... in the creation of the Beneficent Allah". What is the creation, as mentioned in this verse,

what is mentioned in the verse mister, is only the 7 skies on top of each other, the verse never said you won't see (in that speicfic Khalq of 7 skies on top of each other) a disorder nor incongruity

if the verse means incongruity in the 7 skies then the verse should have said it as follow:

Ma Tara FIHUNNA Min Tafawut, the word FIHUNNA is two words attached together FI and HUNNA, i.e. IN THEM, however the verse never said so, it said Fi Khalq Al Rahman, i.e. in anything that Allah created, for example, the humans, SEE

Tvebak wrote:
of the "Beneficent Allah"; i bloody e "the seven skies".

again, you are manipulatiung it to suit your own low desires seeing another silly allegation by another ignornat kafir biting the dust, here it is again ignorant:

Ma Tara Fi Khalq Al Rahman Min Tafawut

and Khalq Al Rahman is millions of things, the Quran actually talked a lot about Khalq Al Rahman, however I wonlt show you any verses because I have no time to waste with your ever silly arguments

now if you want it to be referring to the seven skies on top if each other that are also mentioned in the verse as one of the many tings that Allah created then unfortunattly for you the verse should have said it as follow:

Ma Tara FiHunna Min Tafawut

now try to spot the difference and when you do, please dismiss yourself (I have given you a graphical sign to help you just in case you are very dumb like Rusti Musti)

Tvebak wrote:
And the same goes for "disorder"...

and the same goes again, but I'm not lazy to write down, here it is again, see how I learnt parrotting from you boys and girls:

again, you are manipulatiung it to suit your own low desires seeing another silly allegation by another ignornat kafir biting the dust, here it is again ignorant:

Ma Tara Fi Khalq Al Rahman Min Tafawut

and Khalq Al Rahman is millions of things, the Quran actually talked a lot about Khalq Al Rahman, however I wonlt show you any verses because I have no time to waste with your ever silly arguments

now if you want it to be referring to the seven skies on top if each other that are also mentioned in the verse as one of the many tings that Allah created then unfortunattly for you the verse should have said it as follow:

Ma Tara FiHunna Min Tafawut

again, try to spot the difference and when you do, please dismiss yourself (I have given you a graphical sign to help you just in case you are blind like Mastool Musti)

Cheers

Fri 02 Nov, 2007 10:52 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Ahmed,

The problem is that none of these goons really knows the Arabic of Qur'aan. They argue using English words from translations. LOL!

Keep dismissing them one by one.

Salaams & Good Night
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 03 Nov, 2007 2:23 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
Ahmed,
The problem is that none of these goons really knows the Arabic of Qur'aan. They argue using English words from translations. LOL! Keep dismissing them one by one.

Salaams & Good Night
BMZ

Indeed brother, they know nothing, here the last slam dunk regarding the same allegation by them:

Hello all

Despite the Game is Over between me and Rusti Musti, I actually remembered 3 verses that surely exposes this freak further,

As I have shown that the freak is totally confused regarding the word Yara or Tara (See), for him, he thought first that it means to see by the naked eye, then he conceded after seeing the Quran verses that I have presented that it can also mean seeing by the heart and mind, now the following three verses will certainly confirm what I just said again, especially we read in those verses the verb Yara (See) 2 times, one of those two times is associated with the eye, i.e. the one that is associated with the eye must be seeing for real (with the naked eye), let?????????????????????¢??s have a look:

6: Nay! if you know with a certain knowledge,

7: You should see the hell;

8: Then you shall see it with the eye of certainty;

[The Quran ; 102:5-7]

كَلَّا لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ الْيَقِينِ (5)
لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ (6)
ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ (7)

-> Allah is telling us that if we really know the truth (certain knowledge) then we must be seeing the hell: Nay! if you know with a certain knowledge , now see how the next verse is stated: لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ , Le Tarwan Al Jaheem, can you see the verb Tarawna, i.e. See,now let me put the two verses together: Nay! if you know with a certain knowledge, You should see the hell;, SEE, most certainly that this is seeing by the heart and mind and that is based on certain knowledge not based on seeing by the eyes because even those who are considered believers in Allah words and are considered to know Him with certain knowledge still can NOT see hell by the naked eyes rather they see it by heart, look at someone like me for example, 100% I BEILIEVE that Hell exists, it is like I see it with my eyes while this is not true of course, however and believe or not, I still visualise how hell might be and based on the info from the Quran alone, have you seen my movie Jahannam, well here it is again so you know well how certain I?????????????????????¢??m that hell exists and at the same time you have been warned: You Have Been Warned

-> as we have seen so far that 102:5-6 are talking about those who have certain knowledge and can see hell by the heart and mind, however it did NOT stop at this rather verse 102:8 again is talking about seeing hell again, but this time we will see it with the eyes, and in that case it is not believing any more rather it is a fact that is seen with the eyes of certainty: ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ , Thumma Le Tarawnha Ain Al Yaqin, i.e. Then you shall see it with the eye of certainty; , can you see the verb Tarawnaha (see) and the word Ain (eye), this is despite we have been told in the previous verse almost the same without the eye of certainty, here it is under each other and simplified:

1) In this life, the believers see hell by their heart and mind
2) In the hereafter they will see it with the eye of certainty because on that day they will see it with their naked eyes

What else I can say?

Well, there is no question that for the second time, I demolished the ignorance spewed by some freaks regarding the verb Tara or Yara (See), I hope they learn something though and not in a few days we see them parroting their ignorance again, however we should expect it because most certainly the majority in here are manipulated and falsely programmed beyond repairs and for the first time I will seek Allah help for them despite I care less about that because it is not my business rather His and theirs.

May Allah give the knowledge for the ignorant and freaks on FFI web site

No one can deny that the above 3 verses are another huge slam dunk against Rusti Musti

Salam

Sat 03 Nov, 2007 8:51 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Ahmed,
The problem is that none of these goons really knows the Arabic of Qur'aan. They argue using English words from translations. LOL! Keep dismissing them one by one.

Salaams & Good Night
BMZ

Indeed brother, they know nothing, here the last slam dunk regarding the same allegation by them:

Hello all

Despite the Game is Over between me and Rusti Musti, I actually remembered 3 verses that surely exposes this freak further,

As I have shown that the freak is totally confused regarding the word Yara or Tara (See), for him, he thought first that it means to see by the naked eye, then he conceded after seeing the Quran verses that I have presented that it can also mean seeing by the heart and mind, now the following three verses will certainly confirm what I just said again, especially we read in those verses the verb Yara (See) 2 times, one of those two times is associated with the eye, i.e. the one that is associated with the eye must be seeing for real (with the naked eye), let?????????????????????¢??s have a look:

6: Nay! if you know with a certain knowledge,

7: You should see the hell;

8: Then you shall see it with the eye of certainty;

[The Quran ; 102:5-7]

كَلَّا لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ الْيَقِينِ (5)
لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ (6)
ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ (7)

-> Allah is telling us that if we really know the truth (certain knowledge) then we must be seeing the hell: Nay! if you know with a certain knowledge , now see how the next verse is stated: لَتَرَوُنَّ الْجَحِيمَ , Le Tarwan Al Jaheem, can you see the verb Tarawna, i.e. See,now let me put the two verses together: Nay! if you know with a certain knowledge, You should see the hell;, SEE, most certainly that this is seeing by the heart and mind and that is based on certain knowledge not based on seeing by the eyes because even those who are considered believers in Allah words and are considered to know Him with certain knowledge still can NOT see hell by the naked eyes rather they see it by heart, look at someone like me for example, 100% I BEILIEVE that Hell exists, it is like I see it with my eyes while this is not true of course, however and believe or not, I still visualise how hell might be and based on the info from the Quran alone, have you seen my movie Jahannam, well here it is again so you know well how certain I?????????????????????¢??m that hell exists and at the same time you have been warned: You Have Been Warned

-> as we have seen so far that 102:5-6 are talking about those who have certain knowledge and can see hell by the heart and mind, however it did NOT stop at this rather verse 102:8 again is talking about seeing hell again, but this time we will see it with the eyes, and in that case it is not believing any more rather it is a fact that is seen with the eyes of certainty: ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ الْيَقِينِ , Thumma Le Tarawnha Ain Al Yaqin, i.e. Then you shall see it with the eye of certainty; , can you see the verb Tarawnaha (see) and the word Ain (eye), this is despite we have been told in the previous verse almost the same without the eye of certainty, here it is under each other and simplified:

1) In this life, the believers see hell by their heart and mind
2) In the hereafter they will see it with the eye of certainty because on that day they will see it with their naked eyes

What else I can say?

Well, there is no question that for the second time, I demolished the ignorance spewed by some freaks regarding the verb Tara or Yara (See), I hope they learn something though and not in a few days we see them parroting their ignorance again, however we should expect it because most certainly the majority in here are manipulated and falsely programmed beyond repairs and for the first time I will seek Allah help for them despite I care less about that because it is not my business rather His and theirs.

May Allah give the knowledge for the ignorant and freaks on FFI web site

No one can deny that the above 3 verses are another huge slam dunk against Rusti Musti

Salam

If these goons at FFI cannot differentiate between tara and yara, it means they really do not know Arabic.

If you tell them the RA-AA of Ibrahim in "Wa iz ra'aa" (Abraham), their jaws will drop and they will find a "grammatical error". I really pity these FFI goons. LOL!

I will copy and paste the most ridiculous and stupid post of Apple_Pie for all to enjoy here. Apple Pie is the guy who, in his zeal to find Jesus in Qur'aan, found Jesus in the verse "Yakhrujo mim bainas-sulbay wat-taraaib". He used it to show Jesus coming out. LOL!

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 04 Nov, 2007 8:04 pm