You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Crucifixion Contradiction
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Crucifixion Contradiction

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: The Crucifixion Contradiction Reply with quote  

Here is another FFI goon being exposed:

bob wrote:
PHARAOH IN THE TORAH AND QURAN

Yep that is what I would like to reply to

bob wrote:
In the Bible the mission of Moses is to free his people from Egypt. In the Koran his chief task is to convert Pharaoh to God - which Pharaoh does, in extremis.

In the Koran Moses makes long (and very Biblical) speeches to Pharaoh on the Creation and the power of God. I find it very tempting to draw a parallel between this mission and that of Muhammad i.e. converting the idol-worshippers and infidels of Arabia to Allah - converting them BY the discourse of Musa to Pharaoh.

That is because Moahmmed is like Moses, exactly as the prophecy in Deut 18:18 told us

bob wrote:
One last detail. In the Koran, Pharaoh threatens to crucify Moses. As has often been pointed out, crucifixion was unknown in ancient Egypt as a form of punishment. Even though Muslims do not acknowledge that Jesus was crucified, surely the reference here cannot be 'innocent'? It certainly evokes the common accusation that the Jews threatened Jesus with crucifixion. I would venture to say that in the Koranic 'unconscious' or subtext, the allusion allows for the strengthening of the parallel between Pharaoh who, until the very last moment, does not believe in Moses and the Jews who, beyond the last moment, do not believe in Muhammad.

LOL, here Baghdad bob is lying to us by alleging that crucifixion was not known in Egypt at that time, he thinks that to crucify someone you have to nail him/her on a cross, LOL, Baghdad bob reminds me with another freak who was named Starjade and thought of himself as a prophet and a god at the same time, I made a lot of movies about him, possibly I will show you a couple later for fun, he used to parrot the above crap about crucifixion, despite the Quran clearly told us what they where crucified on. As well the Quran told us that Pharaoh cut one leg and the opposite hand before he crucified them, i.e. bloody e he could not crucify them on a cross because they only had one hand and one leg you fools, the Quran clearly told us what they were crucified on, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look and see if it is the cross as those fools wishful think:

Be sure I will cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides and I will crucify you all

[ The Quran ; 7:124]

لأُقَطِّعَنَّ أَيْدِيَكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُم مِّنْ خِلاَفٍ ثُمَّ لأُصَلِّبَنَّكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (124)

The Quran is telling us that the Egyptian Pharaoh wanted to punish the magicians who dropped on the ground declaring their unconditional belief in Moses, See how the Egyptian Pharaoh said that he will cut the magicians hands and feet on opposite sides then He will crucify them all, certainly it can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t be a crucifixion a cross because they only have one hand, I guess a child should understand that.

Their argument that Jesus appeared some 1500 years or about after Moses, and that the crucifixion should not be used by the Pharaohs of Egypt at their time.

Honestly I always laugh when they parrot the above BS, because first of all why they think that crucifixion was explicit to Christ alone?, crucifixion was known for many years before Christ, it is a human invention not something associated with an appearance of a prophet or the son of god as the allege.

In the past they used to kill people and hang their corpses on trees, poles, walls, even now in Iraq as they did with the American contractors at the start of the war, they killed and burnt their bodies then hanged the corpses on a bridge.

This horrific crime against humanity, is designed by humans for the purpose of only terrorising all other people who dare to do something like what the victims did, regardless it is a belief in a God or a civil/political issue, to give you some concrete evidences and not just my wishful thinking, let me explain further that their argument is logically wrong, firstly the Quran said that their hands and legs will be cut on opposite sides this means a left arm and a right leg, or a right arm and a left leg, are cut

Now how the hell they will nail a corpse with only one hand on a cross? This is a good question for them but I guess they may come back with a silly and desperate answer like this : hmmmm, horizontally[b]

The only logical method to nail them has to be on a vertical object, the cross member that constitutes the cross is not required, for example, a pole, or a tree, remember that the corpse has one hand only.

Now, the Quran mentioned this exactly in another Sura that talks about the same incident, it seems the blind enemy of Islam always miss it in their quest of arrogance against their God, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:
[b]
Be sure I will cut off your hands and feet on opposite sides, and I will have you crucified on the trunks of palm-trees, so you shall know for certain, which of us can give the more lasting Punishment

[The Quran ; 20:71]

قَالَ آمَنتُمْ لَهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ آذَنَ لَكُمْ إِنَّهُ لَكَبِيرُكُمُ الَّذِي عَلَّمَكُمُ السِّحْرَ فَلَأُقَطِّعَنَّ أَيْدِيَكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُم مِّنْ خِلَافٍ وَلَأُصَلِّبَنَّكُمْ فِي جُذُوعِ النَّخْلِ وَلَتَعْلَمُنَّ أَيُّنَا أَشَدُّ عَذَابًا وَأَبْقَى (71)

-> It seems to me that Allah knew that the dumb enemy of Him will come with that silly claim so He exposed their lies in another verse more than1400 years ago, I have to consider this yet another Quran miracle indeed, See above, again one hand and one leg was cut before hand: I will cut off your hands and feet on opposite sides,, and because in this case no cross member is required, Pharaoh stated what they should be crucified on وَلَأُصَلِّبَنَّكُمْ فِي جُذُوعِ النَّخْلِ , and I will have you crucified on the trunks of palm-trees,

I.e. Baghdad bob and the ignorant like him have no point from the first place because the Quran told us that those believers who had one leg and one hand cut were crucified on the trunks of palm trees, not jesus cross as the fools and ignorant wishful think

Now you may chill out with one of Starjade (the fake prophet) movies:

The Stars

Opps, I almost forgot:

bob wrote:
AhmadBaghat writes:

Quote:
Let me select from the following copy/paste crap what I would like to reply to:

Copy and paste from where? Quote the sources I've copied and pasted from. To go to the essential ...

Just consider it as an assumption on my side, it does not look like your English for sure

Quote:
LOL, here Baghdad bob is lying to us by alleging that crucifixion was not known in Egypt at that time, he thinks that to crucify someone you have to nail him/her on a cross, As well the Quran told us that Pharaoh cut one leg and the opposite hand before he crucified them, i.e. bloody e he could not crucify them on a cross because they only had one hand and ONE LEG you fools, the Quran clearly told us what they were crucified on, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look and see if it is the cross as those fools wishful think:

Be sure I will cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides and I will crucify you all

bob wrote:
Goodness me, you cannot even read your own koranic quotes! The Koran says FEET and not legs. Do you know the difference? Do you know the difference too between HANDS and ARMS? I have my doubts..

Baghdad Bob, the Quran does not say any of these words you liar, it says Arjul and now go and see what it means and when you find out dismiss your ignorant self in the Rubbish bin labled "Stupids"

bob wrote:
7:124 states:

LaoqatiAAanna aydiyakum waarjulakum min khilafin thumma laoSALLIBannakum ajmaAAeena

See the word you put above baghdad bob, arjul

now let me slam dunk ya for good then dismiss ya:

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

see dumb how I proved your stupidity and ignorance

Now let me prove your shiftiness as well:

see how you broke the word below:

Baghdad bob the conman wrote:

laoSALLIBannakum

Ahmed says:

The conman added the BOLDING starting from the letter S to mislead the ignorant who know no arabic, he should have started the BOLDING from the letter O, i.e. laOSALLIBannakum, of course we know why the conman bob did so, to imply that it is a noun (Sallib), the fact of the matter remains, the word is OSALLIB and is a verb so the conman has no point as well his deceit has been exposed. ask any Arabic speaker on this forum like Baal or AF

bob wrote:
SALLIB means CROSS in Arabic.

Listen you clear cut liar and ignorant, the word salib is A NOUN, while the word we have in han in Osalib which is a VERB you fool, also freak, the Quran never associated any any Salib (Noun) with Isa, why donlt you go and dismiss yourself in the "Stupids" rubbish bin?

you are dismissed

bob wrote:
Harb al salib means War of the Cross or Crusade. The koran is referring to a CROSS, not to a stake as Muslims try to argue. But through his Houdini-esque exegetical efforts our great tafsir scholar Ahmad Baghat would have us believe that cross doesn't really mean... cross. To repeat, the Egyptians did not use the cross as an instrument of capital punishment. They IMPALED their victims.

However, the real signification of 7:124 becomes obvious when we read 5:33

Quote:
The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off

Strange coincidence, isn't it, that Muhammed threatens those who are opposed to him with EXACTLY the same punishment that Pharaoh threatens to use against magicians? Once again, Muhammed is simply engaging in retroactive projections, this time transferring his own horribly sadistic impulses back into ancient Egypt.

Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:18 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: The problem with FFI goons Reply with quote  

They think it was necessary to nail a man to a cross, as if a man could not be tied up a tree and left to die. LOL! For that the term cricifixion is brought in, which they call as the perfect killing system developed by the Roman Punishment Experts. LOL!

Paul used the term "hanged up the tree". What can be clearer than that? These goons think only the Romans knew the art of killing. LOL!

"usal-lay-ban-na-kum" by Pharoah simply meant "will hang you up". He did not say whether hang them upside down. Can't remember who that was but I think it was Peter who wanted to be crucifixed that way and the Romans must have designed a head-rest for him. Laughing

BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 18 Nov, 2007 6:36 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message