You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - A dialogue between two humans after the JD
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information A dialogue between two humans after the JD

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: A dialogue between two humans after the JD Reply with quote  

Hello All,

The following is a possible event between brothers IW2 and Ahmed Bahgat (both are members on FFI web site) after the JD, I call this event: It's Showtime, let's start the show:

The event started by brothers IW2 and Ahmed Bahgat having a chat in the Garden (Inshaallah) while each one of them is having a beautiful Hoor in one hand and a glass of the best wine ever in the other hand:

50: : Then they will turn to one another and question one another.

51: A speaker from among them shall say: Surely I had a comrade of mine,

52: Who said: What! are you indeed of those who accept (the truth)?

53: What! when we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we then be certainly brought to judgment?

54: He shall say: Will you look on?

55: Then he looked down and saw him in the midst of hell.

56: He shall say: By Allah! you had almost caused me to perish;

57: And had it not been for the favor of my Lord, I would certainly have been among those brought up.

58 : Is it then that we are not going to die,

59: Except our first death, and that we shall not be punished?

[Al Quran ; 37:50-59]

فَأَقْبَلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ يَتَسَاءلُونَ (50)
قَالَ قَائِلٌ مِّنْهُمْ إِنِّي كَانَ لِي قَرِينٌ (51)
يَقُولُ أَئِنَّكَ لَمِنْ الْمُصَدِّقِينَ (52)
أَئِذَا مِتْنَا وَكُنَّا تُرَابًا وَعِظَامًا أَئِنَّا لَمَدِينُونَ (53)
قَالَ هَلْ أَنتُم مُّطَّلِعُونَ (54)
فَاطَّلَعَ فَرَآهُ فِي سَوَاء الْجَحِيمِ (55)
قَالَ تَاللَّهِ إِنْ كِدتَّ لَتُرْدِينِ (56)
وَلَوْلَا نِعْمَةُ رَبِّي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُحْضَرِينَ (57)
أَفَمَا نَحْنُ بِمَيِّتِينَ (58)
إِلَّا مَوْتَتَنَا الْأُولَى وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمُعَذَّبِينَ (59)

-> 50: Then they will turn to one another and question one another., that's myself and brother IW2, we just wanted to have a chat in the Garden.

-> 51: A speaker from among them shall say: Surely I had a comrade of mine,, sounds like me, I always like to speak and ask questions, here is what I'm going to say to brother IW2:

Ahmed: Hey bro IW2, congratulation dear brother for you success, do you remember those freaks, Homsoton, Cassandra, Rathead and Jamyers?

IW2: Of course dear brother, I remember them very well, they were the low freaks on FFI web site, right?

Ahmed: Sure is dear brother, I wonder what is happening to them currently?

-> 52: Who said: What! are you indeed of those who accept (the truth)?

Ahmed: Remember dear brother when those freaks used to mock us (the believers) because we have believed?

IW2: Of course I do, it was not only those freak foursome, rather a whole bunch of low kafirs used to mock us as well, I wonder like you brother Ahmed, what is going on with those freaks right now?

-> 53:: What! when we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we then be certainly brought to judgment?

IW2: what puzzles me brother Ahmed that those freaks believed that when we die and turn to dust and bones there will be no chance to be brought back to judgment

Ahmed: LOL bro, I used to advice those dumb bums using Pascal Wager and they never listened, sounds like they were dumb, deaf and blind, what do you reckon mate?

IW2: Of course they are dumb, deaf and blind, how come any creature challenges the God?, sort of an inventor invents a car and the car does not obey the inventor, the inventor wants the car to turn right but the car goes left, haha, you know when the car is not doing its job right, we squash it then melt it in very high temperature because such useless cars are nothing but scrap metal, do you reckon this is what is going on with those freaks (Homoston, Cassandra, Rathead and Jamyers)?

Ahmed: I don't know bro, but according to the Quran I reckon what is happening currently with those freak foursome is worse thatn what we did with those useless cars

->54: He (Allah) shall say: Will you look on?, it seems Allah will hear the dialogue between IW2 and Ahmed and decides to let them have a look at those kafir losers It's Showtime

-> 55: Then he looked down and saw him in the midst of hell., that's IW2 and Ahmed looking at those freaks and what is going with them

Ahmed: Ouch bro, they are having their rectums barbecued in hell, what an idiots they were mate, well, they can only blame their arses

-> 56: He shall say: By Allah! you had almost caused me to perish;

IW2 is now talking to (Homoston, Cassandra, Rathead and Jamyers) while they are barbecued in the midst of hell

IW2: See freaks, you wanted us to be losers like yous

Homoston, cries hard

Cassandra, cries harder

Rathead, cries even harder

Jamyers, was consumed by the fire and currently in the process of being revived again to go through the suffering over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over¦..(you can continue with that for ever, sorry I have no time to keep typing it forever)

-> 57: And had it not been for the favuor of my Lord, I would certainly have been among those brought up.

Ahmed: See brother IW2, it is Allah who saved me and you, by showing us the guidance then we showed no arrogance against it, that is why we deserve to be saved by Him, it is His promise brother

-> 58: Is it then that we are not going to die,

IW2: And His promise was also that those in garden and those in hell will never die again, it is either eternal joy or eternal doom

-> 59: Except our first death, and that we shall not be punished?

Ahmed: Indeed brother, it is only the first death from our perspective and we should never die again, ironically this is what all humans wanted all along, to live forever, now our wish is granted

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue 22 Oct, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Thu 04 Oct, 2007 9:03 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: A dialogue between two humans after the JD Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hello All,

The following is a possible event between brothers IW2 and Ahmed Bahgat (both are members on FFI web site) after the JD, I call this event: It�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s Showtime, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s start the show:

The event started by brothers IW2 and Ahmed Bahgat having a chat in the Garden (Inshaallah) while each one of them is having a beautiful Hoor in one hand and a glass of the best wine ever in the other hand:

50: : Then they will turn to one another and question one another.

51: A speaker from among them shall say: Surely I had a comrade of mine,

52: Who said: What! are you indeed of those who accept (the truth)?

53: What! when we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we then be certainly brought to judgment?

54: He shall say: Will you look on?

55: Then he looked down and saw him in the midst of hell.

56: He shall say: By Allah! you had almost caused me to perish;

57: And had it not been for the favor of my Lord, I would certainly have been among those brought up.

58 : Is it then that we are not going to die,

59: Except our first death, and that we shall not be punished?

[Al Quran ; 37:50-59]

فَأَقْبَلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ يَتَسَاءلُونَ (50)
قَالَ قَائِلٌ مِّنْهُمْ إِنِّي كَانَ لِي قَرِينٌ (51)
يَقُولُ أَئِنَّكَ لَمِنْ الْمُصَدِّقِينَ (52)
أَئِذَا مِتْنَا وَكُنَّا تُرَابًا وَعِظَامًا أَئِنَّا لَمَدِينُونَ (53)
قَالَ هَلْ أَنتُم مُّطَّلِعُونَ (54)
فَاطَّلَعَ فَرَآهُ فِي سَوَاء الْجَحِيمِ (55)
قَالَ تَاللَّهِ إِنْ كِدتَّ لَتُرْدِينِ (56)
وَلَوْلَا نِعْمَةُ رَبِّي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُحْضَرِينَ (57)
أَفَمَا نَحْنُ بِمَيِّتِينَ (5Cool
إِلَّا مَوْتَتَنَا الْأُولَى وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمُعَذَّبِينَ (59)

-> 50: Then they will turn to one another and question one another., that�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s myself and brother IW2, we just wanted to have a chat in the Garden.

-> 51: A speaker from among them shall say: Surely I had a comrade of mine,, sounds like me, I always like to speak and ask questions, here is what I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m going to say to brother IW2:

Ahmed: Hey bro IW2, congratulation dear brother for you success, do you remember those freaks, Homsoton, Cassandra, Rathead and Jamyers?

IW2: Of course dear brother, I remember them very well, they were the low freaks on FFI web site, right?

Ahmed: Sure is dear brother, I wonder what is happening to them currently?

-> 52: Who said: What! are you indeed of those who accept (the truth)?

Ahmed: Remember dear brother when those freaks used to mock us (the believers) because we have believed?

IW2: Of course I do, it was not only those freak foursome, rather a whole bunch of low kafirs used to mock us as well, I wonder like you brother Ahmed, what is going on with those freaks right now?

-> 53:: What! when we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we then be certainly brought to judgment?

IW2: what puzzles me brother Ahmed that those freaks believed that when we die and turn to dust and bones there will be no chance to be brought back to judgment

Ahmed: LOL bro, I used to advice those dumb bums using Pascal Wager and they never listened, sounds like they were dumb, deaf and blind, what do you reckon mate?

IW2: Of course they are dumb, deaf and blind, how come any creature challenges the God?, sort of an inventor invents a car and the car does not obey the inventor, the inventor wants the car to turn right but the car goes left, haha, you know when the car is not doing its job right, we squash it then melt it in very high temperature because such useless cars are nothing but scrap metal, do you reckon this is what is going on with those freaks (Homoston, Cassandra, Rathead and Jamyers)?

Ahmed: I don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t know bro, but according to the Quran I reckon what is happening currently with those freak foursome is worse thatn what we did with those useless cars

->54: He (Allah) shall say: Will you look on?, it seems Allah will hear the dialogue between IW2 and Ahmed and decides to let them have a look at those kafir losers It�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s Showtime

-> 55: Then he looked down and saw him in the midst of hell., that�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s IW2 and Ahmed looking at those freaks and what is going with them

Ahmed: Ouch bro, they are having their rectums barbecued in hell, what an idiots they were mate, well, they can only blame their arses

-> 56: He shall say: By Allah! you had almost caused me to perish;

IW2 is now talking to (Homoston, Cassandra, Rathead and Jamyers) while they are barbecued in the midst of hell

IW2: See freaks, you wanted us to be losers like yous

Homoston, cries hard

Cassandra, cries harder

Rathead, cries even harder

Jamyers, was consumed by the fire and currently in the process of being revived again to go through the suffering over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¦�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¦�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¦�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¦..(you can continue with that for ever, sorry I have no time to keep typing it forever)

-> 57: And had it not been for the favuor of my Lord, I would certainly have been among those brought up.

Ahmed: See brother IW2, it is Allah who saved me and you, by showing us the guidance then we showed no arrogance against it, that is why we deserve to be saved by Him, it is His promise brother

-> 58: Is it then that we are not going to die,

IW2: And His promise was also that those in garden and those in hell will never die again, it is either eternal joy or eternal doom

-> 59: Except our first death, and that we shall not be punished?

Ahmed: Indeed brother, it is only the first death from our perspective and we should never die again, ironically this is what all humans wanted all along, to live forever, now our wish is granted

Salam

This was gem of a post, Ahmed. Very innovative, indeed. And add this:

And before they (Cassandra, Homosto, Jamyers and Rathead), vanished their last utterance was: "inna fatan-nal Ahmeda wal IW2wa". LOL!

I enjoy reciting Surah Qaf.

Thanks bro
BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 04 Oct, 2007 10:55 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Very Happy

No worries brother BMZ, sorry for the language though, I;m sure you know well that the above dialogie may be true to the word

btw, after I finish translating sura 2 which I predict in about 4 days (inshaallah) I will stop to write my thoughts then build up some guidlines through the feedback I will get from all of you brothers and sisters

Take care man

Fri 05 Oct, 2007 12:24 am
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Very Happy

No worries brother BMZ, sorry for the language though, I;m sure you know well that the above dialogie may be true to the word

btw, after I finish translating sura 2 which I predict in about 4 days (inshaallah) I will stop to write my thoughts then build up some guidlines through the feedback I will get from all of you brothers and sisters

Take care man

I really enjoyed that, Ahmed.

Once you finish, the please post the translation on a separate page, where other brothers/sisters can comment and make suggestions, if they wish.

I would like to contribute whatever I can.

Good work, bro
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 05 Oct, 2007 1:16 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

I remember this post. You posted this a long time ago on the FFI website. Laughing But sometimes I truly wonder on how dumb Anti Islamists can be. You should have included MsWesterner LOL but I don't think that it would be right to include MsWesterner because she is just so damn DUMB. It's not even normal.

BTW what happened to Huston lately anyway? I'm starting to miss that guy......... Laughing

Sat 22 Dec, 2007 9:07 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

IntellectualWarfare1 wrote:
I remember this post. You posted this a long time ago on the FFI website. Laughing But sometimes I truly wonder on how dumb Anti Islamists can be. You should have included MsWesterner LOL but I don't think that it would be right to include MsWesterner because she is just so damn DUMB. It's not even normal.

BTW what happened to Huston lately anyway? I'm starting to miss that guy......... Laughing

LOL mate

I love it too

you can find huston on sahara web site, www.councilofexmuslims.com

Take care

Sat 22 Dec, 2007 9:27 am
unworded

Faith:

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
Hello All,

The following is a possible event between brothers IW2 and Ahmed Bahgat (both are members on FFI web site) after the JD, I call this event: It�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s Showtime, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s start the show:

# ...very brave, bro!

## salam (-:
Post Posted:
Sun 23 Dec, 2007 1:23 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

unworded wrote:
Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
Hello All,

# ...very brave, bro!

## salam (-:

Lol mate

I was having a bit of fun with a couple of enemy of Allah. My impression above is accurate though, I love it man

Take care

Thu 17 Jan, 2008 11:38 pm