You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Miracles in the Quran
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Miracles in the Quran

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: The Miracles in the Quran Reply with quote  

Salam all

This is a comment I posted today on FFI, I think it should be here as well:

-----------------------------------
Hello dear goons

You should know by now that I'm not a fan to boast about the scientific miracales in the Quran as most Muslims do, however I do boast about many other Miracles in the Quran, mostely if not all are based on the fact that the Quran verses describes life as we see it at any moment of the time line since revelation with amazing accuracy, ands that is enough for me to be assured that the Quran can never be the work of any but Allah, let me show you a clear example for a verse that describes life on 16/4/2008 with amazing accuracy:

Firstly you all know Brigitte Bardot, you know, the sex symbol who spent most of her life prostituting herself on screens, however this how she looks on 16/4/2008:

hahaha, not a sex symbol any more rather a bloody old fart ugly B**** hey, well, she can dream on that skin stretching will save her from natural death, she is almost at the edge of her grave.

Anyway, the old fart ugly B**** has nothing to do at the age of 75 but to rant about Islam, i.e. the B**** who is one of the kafirs hates islam too bad, and she went public with her racisim and hatred, like the filthy fag dutch and dope addict Geert Wilders.

The following Quran verse must be talking about the above two lowest of the lows of a human being, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look:

They desire to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, and Allah refuses but to complete His light, even if the unbelievers dislike it.

[Al Quran ; 9:32]

يُرِيدُونَ أَن يُطْفِؤُواْ نُورَ اللّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَى اللّهُ إِلاَّ أَن يُتِمَّ نُورَهُ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ (32)

-> See what 9:32 says: They desire to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, an example must be that screen whore and old fart Brigitte Bardot and her likes, but let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s concentrate on BB, we can not overlook the miracle mentioned 1400 years ago in 9:32, it clear tells us the following: and Allah refuses but to complete His light, even if the unbelievers dislike it., hahahah, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s now see this verse in action by reading this news story posted today around the world:

Brigitte Bardot in race hate row

By Henry Samuel in Paris
Last Updated: 2:07am BST 16/04/2008

Source

A Paris prosecutor yesterday called for French film legend Brigitte Bardot to receive a two-month suspended prison sentence and a �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�£12,000 fine for inciting racial hatred in a letter.

Brigitte Bardot, now an animal rights activist, has been convicted four times since 1997 on similar charges

In December 2006, Miss Bardot, 73, now an animal rights activist, wrote to President Nicolas Sarkozy of France, then the interior minister, criticising the Muslim practice of slaughtering sheep without first stunning them.

In the letter published by the magazine Info-Journal and handed out to members of the Brigitte Bardot Foundation, she wrote: "We're fed up with being led by the nose by this population that is destroying us, destroying our country by imposing its acts".

Several French anti-racism groups filed for charges of "inciting discrimination and racial hatred" against Muslims.

Miss Bardot was not in court, citing "difficulties in getting around", but her lawyer read out a note in which she said she was "appalled" at the "harassment" of anti-racism groups.

"I will never keep quiet" until animals are stunned before ritual slaughter, she added, saying she was "tired and weary".

"I too am tired and weary", said the prosecutor Anne de Fontette, pointing out that Miss Bardot had been convicted four times since 1997 on similar charges.

"She might as well write that Arabs should be thrown out of France", she said. "It is time to hand out heftier sentences"

The heaviest penalty to date was in 2004, when the star of "And God Created Woman" was fined �??????�?????�????�???�??�?�£3,300 for inciting racial hatred in a book. In A Cry In The Silence, she "opposed the Islamisation of France" and racial mixing.

"You see racism and xenophobia, but I only see the expression of her fight" (against animal slaughter practices, said her lawyer, Francois(cedilla)-Xavier Kelidjian.

A lawyer for the French human rights league, a plaintiff, said that while Miss Bardot deserved respect as an actress and animal welfare campaigner, that did not give her "any special rights" to be racist, and called for the court to "put a stop" to such declarations.

The verdict is due on June 3.

--------------------------

Weell, the Quran verdict is clear and was revealed 1400 years ago telling us what will happen to the likes of those filthy human beings, see how the plan of Allah as stated in 9:32 is working against BB, she is charged convicted and fined by who?, BY HER FELLOW KAFIRS

Hahahahahaha, keep it itchy whore BB, your itch won�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t take you any where and 9:32 must be forced upon you

Salam
Post Posted:
Thu 17 Apr, 2008 9:07 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website