You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - GHULAM AHMAD PARWEZ (A Clear cut Kafir)
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information GHULAM AHMAD PARWEZ (A Clear cut Kafir)

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: GHULAM AHMAD PARWEZ (A Clear cut Kafir) Reply with quote  

PARWEZI PROPAGANDA

Source

By: Abdul Haq Abdul Kadir

Recently, many Muslims are propagating the western-orientated ANTI-HADITH Parwezi School of Thought. Let us look at a brief history of the origin of such a sect. Professor Habibul Haq Nadvi in his book ISLAMIC RESURGENT MOVEMENTS IN THE INDO-PAK SUBCONTINENT (page 105) says:

'They initiated public denial of the Hadith as a legal Islamic Law and led the ANTI-HADITH movement in the Sub-continent. They formulated their own theories from the Quran and reinterpreted Quranic terminology according to their own understanding, which changed the meaning of the Quran explained by classical exegists (Mufassiroon) to a great extent.'

Writing about Al-Mashriqui in the same book, he says:

'Al-Mashriqui, a graduate of Cambridge and a rationalist, started his movement through free interpretation of the Holy Quran. In his AT-TAZKIRAH (1924) and HADITH-AL-QURAN (1951), he explained his views on religion and politics. He abridged the teachings of the Quran to ten points that replaced the five accepted pillars of Islam. He was acclaimed by western scholars for his courage and reconstruction of Islamic Faith (AQAA'ID).' (Note: This is in line with the conspiracy of the West against Islam).

Professor C W Smith in his book MODERN ISLAM IN INDIA (pages 264-276) and Professor Kramer in his article in the THE MUSLIM WORLD, an American Journal, VOL 21, No.2 April 1930, have praised Al-Mashriqui for his ANTI-HADITH views and took special interest in his AT-TAZKIRAH, which is almost non-existent for the last 40 years.

Ghulam Ahmad Parwez not only continued and carried on the message of Al-Mashriqui, but he went further and expounded his own theories. Professor Habibul Haq Nadvi in his book ISLAMIC RESURGENT MOVEMENTS on page 107 says:

'He (Ghulam Ahmad Parwez) disowned the corpus of Hadith as well as classical Tafaaseer (commentaries of the Quran), which according to him cannot be trusted as a source for understanding the Quran by a modern man. Like Al-Mashriqui, he had to redefine and recoin Quranic terminology.

Moreover, his translation of the Ouran had been mingled and fused with his personal views and reviews. The four volumes of his LUGHAAT-UL-QURAN were prepared in order to support their new messages and interpretations. They were jointly compiled and written by various authors with similar persuasions but were published under his name.'

On page 108 of the same book, Professor Habibul Haq Nadvi also says:

'These theories, expounded by Parwez, sparked opposition among the orthodox Ulama as well as among the modernists. He was taken by many as a closer ally to Western economic thought and philosophy rather than to the Ouranic system. Dr. Aziz Ahmad, himself a modernist and a great admirer of Parwez, was very unhappy with his NIZAAM-E-RUBUBIYYAH concepts. In his book ISLAMIC MODERNISM IN INDIA AND PAKISTAN (pages 224-225), Dr Aziz Ahmad concludes that no modernist, right from the time of Sir Sayed Ahmad Khan to the present, was so close to Western thought as was Parwez.'

It is therefore not surprising that those who follow his 'mazhab' are causing so much confusion in explaining Quranic concepts. Recently, a special article had to be written by a Parwezi DR SAYED ABDUL WADUD trying laboriously to explain away the confusions created by the articles RELIGION AND LAW and RELIGION AND SCIENCE. These are the results of formulating one's own theories in the Quran and reinterpreting Quranic ideologies according to one's own understanding.

These Parwezis are still 'BARKING' aimlessly in their campaign to label all followers of the Hanafee, Maliki, Shafe'i and Hanbali Schools of Thought as MUSHRIKS (i.e. one who associates partners with Allah). According to their belief, all great scholars and saints in Islam are MUSHRIKS. Na'oozubillah! The Saint of all saints Sayyiduna Abdul Qadir Jeelani (RA), great scholars like Allamah ibn Taimiyyah, Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab and his son Shaikh Abdullah were all followers of the Hanbali School of Thought. Does this mean that they were MUSHRIKS?

Na'oozubillah. By this principle, even they themselves are MUSHRIKS as they are blind followers of Parwez's un-Islamic theories. Let these Parwezis get their facts right as their own logical thinking process is also failing to support them.

These Parwezis believe that the Ulama in the Quran refers to the Scientists. Let us ask them one question: Does the Quran refer to westernized GODLESS scientists as Ulama or those who are firmly grounded in Faith? Every Muslim knows that the Quran does contain many scientific facts, which the Ulama are aware of. But this does not mean that the Ulama must study BOTANY, GEOLOGY, BIOLOGY, ANTHROPOLOGY, COSMOLOGY, ASTRONOMY, METEOROLOGY and NEPHOLOGY as we have them today. Such completely constructed sciences were not in existence in the time of Rasoolullah (SAW). And who can be a greater ALIM (sing. of ULAMA) than Rasoolullah (SAW)? O Allah! Help them to keep their big mouth shut until they KNOW what they are talking about. Ameen!

The Parwezis also openly reject the miraculous birth of Hazrath Isaa (AS), his miraculous ascension to heaven and his second coming into this world. The Holy Quran is very clear without any ambiguity on the miraculous birth and ascension of Hazrath Isaa (AS). But the Parwezis have played verbal gymnastics with these verses of the Quran as well. Articles such as SAVIOURS AND VIRGINS etc. are now appearing in many magazines and newsletters specifically to mock the following clear and unambiguous verses of the Quran:

SHE (MANY) SAID: '0 MY LORD! HOW SHALL I HAVE A SON WHEN NO MAN HATH TOUCHED ME?' HE (THE ANGEL) SAID: 'EVEN SO: ALLAH CREATETH WHAT HE WILLETH; WHEN HE HAD DECREED A PLAN, HE BUT SAITH TO IT, 'BE', AND IT IS!' (Surah Ah Imraan: 47)
HE (THE ANGEL) SAID: 'NAY I AM ONLY A MESSENGER FROM THY LORD (TO ANNOUNCE) TO THEE THE GIFT OF A HOLY SON.' SHE (MARYAM) SAID: 'HOW SHALL I HAVE A SON, SEEING THAT NO MAN HAS TOUCHED ME AND I AM NOT UNCHASTE?' (Surah Maryam: 19-20)

How then can we have any confidence on such Parwezis who make changes (TAHREEF) of the Kalaam of Allah? It definitely seem that they have a completely WESTERNISED version of the Quran as well.

These Parwezis have replaced Salaah and Zikrullah with Music as the food for their soul. Nowhere in their books is there any mention of the significance of Salaah and Zikrullah as food for the soul. A true follower of Quran should NEVER forget this great pillar of Islam. This also confirms that Salaah is no longer considered an important pillar of Islam by the Parwezis. The reason being that they don't accept the Hadith as a source of Islamic Law, so how will they read their Salaah, because the details of salaah are described only in the books of Hadith.

Let us not be misled by the stupid jokes and criticism of the Parwezis against our sincere and righteous ULAMA. Those who follow the Righteous Path of Allah are never afraid of being mocked. This mocking behaviour has always been the pre-occupation of the hypocrites and wicked ones. Allah says:

O YOU WHO BELIEVE! IF ANY FROM AMONG YOU TURN BACK FROM HIS FAITH, SOON WILL ALLAH PRODUCE A PEOPLE WHOM HE WILL LOVE AS THEY WILL LOVE HIM - LOWLY WITH THE BELIEVERS AND MIGHTY AGAINST THE REJECTERS, FIGHTING IN THE WAY OF ALLAH, AND NEVER AFRAID OF THE REPROACHES OF THOSE WHO FIND FAULTS. THAT IS THE GRACE OF ALLAH WHICH HE WILL BESTOW ON WHOM HE PLEASETH, AND ALLAH ENCOMPASSETH ALL, AND KNOWETH ALL THINGS. (Surah Al-Maa'idah: 57)

May Allah guide us all on the Straight Path, the path of those upon whom He has bestowed His favours, not of those upon whom His wrath descends nor those who are astray. Ameen.
Post Posted:
Sun 04 May, 2008 5:42 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
QuranandScience
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Post subject: Re: GHULAM AHMAD PARWEZ (A Clear cut Kafir) Reply with quote  

Tell me any One Reason , With proof from Parwez literature to Call him a Kafir.

Only one Proof , I need.
Post Posted:
Wed 14 May, 2008 7:30 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

QuranandScience wrote:
Tell me any One Reason , With proof from Parwez literature to Call him a Kafir.

Only one Proof , I need.

Rejecting to believe what Allah literally said in the Quran, this must make him a clear cut kafir
Post Posted:
Wed 14 May, 2008 7:31 am
QuranandScience
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

AhmedBahgat wrote:

Rejecting to believe what Allah literally said in the Quran, this must make him a clear cut kafir

I said proof, not your statement.

I can proof you as Kafir.

Because Quran says , Allah will never change his Laws , words and the way he deals.
[6:34, 6:116, 10:64, 17:77, 18:27, 33:38, 33:62, 35:43, 40:85, 48:23]

But you believe He can change his Created Laws which includes Science Laws.

You are contradicting Quran , So you are a Kafir.

Now give me such proof, by keeping Quranic verse and tell me he is Kafir.
Post Posted:
Wed 14 May, 2008 7:57 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

QuranandScience wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

I said proof, not your statement.

I can proof you as Kafir.

Because Quran says , Allah will never change his Laws , words and the way he deals.

But you believe He can change his Created Laws which includes Science Laws.

You are contradicting Quran , So you are a Kafir.

Now give me such proof, by keeping Quranic verse and tell me he is Kafir.

Well, answer this then dismiss yourself:

1) Does kafir parwaez believe that Jesus is created without a father?

If no then you should dismiss yourself along with his kafir arse

cheers
Post Posted:
Wed 14 May, 2008 10:32 am
QuranandScience
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

AhmedBahgat wrote:

If you say He was without a father. then you are saying Allah changed his laws for Maryam.

You are contradiction Quran, Because Allah says he never changes his Laws.

So you become a Kafir. Because you believe that Allah will change his own Laws.

I am telling you , when you believe that Allah will never change his Laws, then you will come to know how easy is to understand Miracles.

Show me one verse in Quran , where Parwez is conflicting with other verses. As I proved you are conflicting number of verses.
Post Posted:
Wed 14 May, 2008 10:42 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

QuranandScience wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

If you say He was without a father. then you are saying Allah changed his laws for Maryam.

You are contradiction Quran, Because Allah says he never changes his Laws.

So you become a Kafir. Because you believe that Allah will change his own Laws.

I am telling you , when you believe that Allah will never change his Laws, then you will come to know how easy is to understand Miracles.

Show me one verse in Quran , where Parwez is conflicting with other verses. As I proved you are conflicting number of verses.

Read the debate between us again

the rest of your crap above must be dismissed
Post Posted:
Wed 14 May, 2008 10:49 am