You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Is it possible to kill women and children
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Is it possible to kill women and children

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Is it possible to kill women and children Reply with quote  

Salam all

One of the FFI freaks, Haik M, posted a thread titled as this thread, he started by asking:

Is it or not..? Let Muhammad answer

Then he brought in some heresay from the hadith, then concluding that Muhammad goes on with his most vicious intent. No concern for innocent lives will deter or delay him. then he added: How far downwards a holy man of god can demote himself..? Muslims.. do you know how deep you sink defending this man..!!

Well, I'm not going to reply to his hearsay hadith because one of my rules is not to discuss conjectures with the kafirs, I only discuss the hadith with the hadith worshippers, however I still have something to say regarding his general question:

Let me reply to this general question:

Is it possible to kill women and children?

Is it or not?, let the bible answer:

Kill Man, Woman, Infant

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
[I Samuel 15:2-3]

-> See: and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling,, but hey that is not enough killing in the dark bible, there is more to kill: ox and sheep, camel and ass., for the god of the bible sake, spre them nothing

According to the Dark Bible, Moses was following the orderes of his god and was killing women and children:

Moses' Mass Murder

Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
[Numbers 31:16-18]

-> See how Moses was following the orders of the Dark Bible: Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him, but hey accoridng to the bible Moses was ordered to spare the young boys and girls who never slept with anyone you know, like vigins: But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves., can you see the words, for yourselves, i.e. for slavery and sex

Here you have it boys and girls, according to the dark Bible, it is perfectly fine with the god of the Bible to kill women and children, with an exception to the women children who never slept with a man, they should be spared for slavery and sex

Clearly the dark Bible promotes paedophilia
Post Messageicon Posted:
Thu 28 Aug, 2008 10:40 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website