You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Firon Minds of Free Minds
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Firon Minds of Free Minds

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Firon Minds of Free Minds Reply with quote  

Hello All

Let me start with this, Free Islam was launched after I was banned on one of the Quran aloners web sites "Free-Minds.org" for the second time in under 3 months, the fact of the matter that I do now appreciate that this unjustified ban has happened because it motivated me to start Free Islam, on FI, freedom, fairness and justice will be respected, appreciated and most importantly no one will be allowed to mock Allah, His prophets, and His signs on FI. on the other hand I'm obliged to show the truth behind my unjustified ban on FM web site because many dishonest humans used it on FM to defame me, therefore I would like to show the incident of the first ban and see for yourself how it was unjustified by the people in charge of FM:

It was a thread raised by simple on: August 09, 2006, 12:20:53 PM titled "Pharaoh's dead body!Woe!":

simple wrote:
Salaams Br's,All,
I often wondered why Allah didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t forgive Pharaoh even though he did say ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????I believe????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Naja = to be saved/ delivered/ go free.
Badana = Body without spirit/ Family lineage.

10:90 ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????¦????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????¦????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????¦????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????¦.now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and where one of the evil-doers.
10:91 so this day we shall save you with your family that you may be to those who come after you a sign and verily many among mankind of our signs (are) heedless.

Allah is most forgiving ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢?? I think ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢?? if one truly changes in the heart Allah forgives everything, don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you think that?

Salaams All.

Latifah replied:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 01:06:52 PM ????????????????????????????????????»
Latifah wrote:
Peace,
God does not shy away from citing the example of a mosquito, or anything above it. 2:26

This day, We will preserve your body, so that you become a sign for those after you. But most of the people are unaware of Our signs! 10:92

If I'm correct then God made the preserved body of the Pharaoh as a sign for us. Simply because He can. And who said that God didn't forgive him? Maybe He did. And it's not as if death is an awfull thing.

Heart

See how ignorant she was when she said :"And who said that God didn't forgive him? Maybe He did. And it's not as if death is an awfull thing. "

What can I say, Allah clearly told us in the Quran that Firon is doomed and destined to the most severe level of punishment and yet she comes and tells us "And who said that God didn't forgive him? Maybe He did. And it's not as if death is an awful thing. ", what crap is this exactly man?, I wonder how she says this non sense about Allah while HE TOLD US THE CONTRARY?,, who should we believe exactly, that ignorant woman or Allah?

simple replied:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 01:38:48 PM ????????????????????????????????????»
simple wrote:
Hi heart ,
yes you are right but what does allah call signs in the quran ,here is an example although there are dozens more:

[8:31] Wa-itha tutla AAalayhim ayatunaqaloo qad samiAAna law nashao laqulnamithla hatha in hatha illa asateerual-awwaleena واذا تتلي عليهم اياتنا قالوا قد سمعنا لو نشاء لقلنا مثل هذا ان هذا الا اساطير الاولين
When Our Signs are rehearsed to them, they say: "We have heard this (before): if we wished, we could say (words) like these: these are nothing but tales of the ancients."

What are these they are stories of people past away and not dead bodies - see if there is even a single such sign as a dead body in any of the ayah's in the quran apart from pharoas body, or say any object .

as far as i understand they are always stories of people past away.

Good hunting.

God Bless.

simple added another comment:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 01:56:56 PM ????????????????????????????????????»
simple wrote:
Sorry to send a second post ,

but look at how the word

the word save thee is used its actualy saving because of faith.

and not physical bodies throughout the quran-you check it though.

[19:72] Thumma nunajjee allatheena ittaqawwanatharu alththalimeena feehajithiyyan ثم ننجي الذين اتقوا ونذر الظالمين فيها جثيا
But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrong-doers therein, (humbled) to their knees.
[21:88] Faistajabna lahu wanajjaynahumina alghammi wakathalika nunjee almu/mineena فاستجبنا له ونجيناه من الغم وكذلك ننجي المؤمنين
So We listened to him: and delivered him from distress: and thus do We deliver those who have faith.

Gods Blessings.

Guest ik75243 who left FM replied as follow:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 06:38:16 PM ????????????????????????????????????»
ik75243 wrote:
i think the message of Pharoah's demise is you can't purposely be all evil all your life and when you finally SEE death say 'oh i believe now !' Did God forgive him or not ? Only He Himself knows that... and He's the Most Merciful. But he's also the Most Fair (IMO).

Then I added my first comment:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 10:53:55 PM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hello All
Allah told us that the belief will not be accepted under three conditions:

They do not wait aught but that the angels should come to them, or that your Lord should come, or that some of the signs of your Lord should come. On the day when some of the signs of your Lord shall come, its faith shall not profit a soul which did not believe before, or earn good through its faith. Say: Wait; we too are waiting.
[The Quran ; 6:158]

هَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلاَّ أَن تَأْتِيهُمُ الْمَلآئِكَةُ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ رَبُّكَ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ بَعْضُ آيَاتِ رَبِّكَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِي بَعْضُ آيَاتِ رَبِّكَ لاَ يَنفَعُ نَفْسًا إِيمَانُهَا لَمْ تَكُنْ آمَنَتْ مِن قَبْلُ أَوْ كَسَبَتْ فِي إِيمَانِهَا خَيْرًا قُلِ انتَظِرُواْ إِنَّا مُنتَظِرُونَ (158)

1) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????They do not wait aught but that the angels should come to them????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. at the moment of death

2) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? or that your Lord should come????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, again at the moment of death or at the moment of the JD

3) ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? On the day when some of the signs of your Lord shall come????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. the signs of the JD

under any of the above :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? its faith shall not profit a soul which did not believe before????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

That is why Allah won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t accept Firon submission because he falls under either 1 or 2 above

Salam

-> As you can read that 6:158 irrefutably shows the ignorance of the statement said by Laifah, it seems exposing her ignorance made her angry somehow

ik75243 replied to my comment:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 12:11:18 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
ik75243 wrote:
peace AB
makes sense because its kind of unfair if somebody works their whole life and somebody like pharoah accepts belief at the last minute while doing whatever he pleased before-hand... if pharoah wasn't given the message maybe you could make a case for him, but he was and he didn't believe till he saw death and realized 'damn i am not as powerful as i thought !'

I replied to him as follow:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 12:20:57 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Exactly mate, this verse also will put R K (J D) prediction to shame, because it will defeat the whole purpose as you just said

salam bro

Then one of fm moderators added this irrelevant comment:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 01:37:00 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
TheNabi wrote:
Peace
It is pointless to turn for the reason that your end is imminent. Hindsight is 20/20.

Joe

simple came back with a shifty comment:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 06:40:11 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
simple wrote:
Salaams all,
I may be mistaken but may be some people think you aren????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t forgiven if you became a believer at the very last minute:

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see an example:

Supposing Ahmed sees sh-t on his door step every morning but suddenly one day he sees a golden nugget - that is pure gold will he throw it away just because he used to throw away the sh-t.

No offence meant Ahmed.

No He didn't drown neither but we will leave that for another Day.

Peace.

What a stupid example that was, btw the word stupid are not allowed by sunni looking Muslims on FM, you have been warned, it is allowed on FI though, so feel free to say it to any act of stupidity on FI, LOL, anyway I responded as follow:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 06:55:07 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Bro that was a Tom and Jerry example
any way, of course I will throw the s*** and take the nugget then sell it
I hope it happens bro
Salam

Then I confronted Latifah with her ignorant comment, but as you all know the truth always hurt:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2006, 07:00:28 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Peace sister
I consider your statement about Firon is very ignorant because simply Firon said he is God, now try and do it and see if God will forgive you or not

salam

simple replied to me as follow:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2006, 08:24:46 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
simple wrote:
My apologies, the example was that of pharoh - working against God everyday ( a piece of sh-t) and then one day becoming a believer or a golden nugget, which you kept .

And what does God do to believers? irrespective of their history?

I doubt it says anywhere that he considers them Tresh or worse then that if it does, would need to know where so.

Gods Blessings.

I replied to simple as follow, note the bolded lines is his comment:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2006, 08:48:04 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Quote from: simple on August 10, 2006, 08:24:46 AM
My apologies, the example was that of pharoh - working against God everyday ( a piece of sh-t) and then one day becoming a believer or a golden nugget, which you kept

Ok so you were talking metaphor, nice one bro

And what does God do to believers? irrespective of their history?

What?,

I don't know, do you know?

I doubt it says anywhere that he considers them Tresh or worse then that if it does, would need to know where so.

Translation please

Gods Blessings.

Cheers

Latifah came back with this question to me:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 09:12:48 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
Latifah wrote:
Salam AB,
Does it mean you do know how God works?

There is no doubt that the above comment was mocking me, because we have been created only to know how Allah works and if we do then we will worship Him alone, those ignorant who don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t believe in Allah but yet say they believe promote non sense about Him don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t have a clue on how Allah works, obviously because they don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t understand His simple words in the Quran telling us about Himself and how He works

I responded to her as follow:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 09:17:13 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam sister
of course I know how Allah works as far as Allah told us in the Quran
Cheers

See how I didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t mock her back

She replied by mocking me further:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 09:27:26 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
Latifah wrote:
Peace AB,
You seem so sure of yourself. Or should I say 'full' of yourself?

"The God does not forgive that partners be established with Him, but He forgives other than that to whom He wishes." (4/48)

Heart

See, and because she didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t respect herself for the second time, that was it for me, but before I continue, she mocked me twice, and prior to that I only told her the following: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? I consider your statement about Firon is very ignorant????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. HER STATEMENT IS IGNORANT, I never mocked her prior to her mocking me, I only stated the truth regarding her ignorant comment about Allah dealing with Firon, SHE SAID MAYBE HE FORGIVE HIM, while Allah told us that Firon will lead his people to Hell on the JD and this suppose to be in the future, so Allah forgave Firon in the past and will throw him in hell in the future, that is really funny, thanks for the laugh Latifah, it was really something latif by you, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????latif????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????pleasant????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? in Arabic

I replied to her mocking as follow:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 09:30:45 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam
of course I'm so sure, now what do you mean by the above exactly sister?

of course Firon made partners to Allah, he made himself a partner, haha, a child will recognise that

Thanks for proving my point

now you can see how confident I'm and how ignorant you are

Obviously the way I talked to her has changed but that was after she mocked me twice, later on I added this comment:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2006, 09:35:42 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hey heart
who are you exactly to say Allah may forgive Firon?
this is the most silliest comment I ever read on the internet, you deserve a Grammy for that

Of course I have to mock her as she did, she could not concede her stupid mistake bravely rather she started mocking me arrogantly, hence her ignorance MUST be exposed

This was just a couple of pages from the 5 pages thread before it was locked by the biased webmaster of FM, later on I will show you how the incident oscillated after one of the kafiroon gang members on FM named????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????magi????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? has joined the pack and started calling me names, all this was ignored by the hypocrites double faced and double standards FM men and women in chief, and they bloody wanted me to take it on the chin without standing for myself after I tried to stand for Allah words then got mocked by a few who tried to manipulate and deceive many young Muslims by claiming that Firon was forgiven by Allah

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????To be continued????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????¦.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Nov, 2006 1:07 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Subhan Allaah,

We dont need enemies, when we have our Muslim brothers itself
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Nov, 2006 5:55 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
Subhan Allaah,

We dont need enemies, when we have our Muslim brothers itself

LOL bro

you are 100% right, our greatest enemy is the enemy within

Take care
Post Posted:
Sat 11 Nov, 2006 10:48 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

botswana.gif

Firon Minds of Free Minds! This is an insult to Firon, these people are worse than firon, atleast firon wasnt twofaced like these....
Post Posted:
Sun 12 Nov, 2006 12:41 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

^ Laughing Laughing
Post Posted:
Sun 12 Nov, 2006 1:18 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Good morning all

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s get going with this as I started to get bored from it already, the next comment was by me in response to Danish back to scratch suggestion in his reply no 29:

????????????????????????????????????« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2006, 10:10:08 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Well the following will make anyone a mushrik

Obeying Satan instead of obeying the One and Only God and that is exactly what Firon did

Cheers

Please put your hand together to magi who is just about to join the pack, he is responding to simple though:

????????????????????????????????????« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2006, 10:12:07 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
magi wrote:
This man believed he was God, nothing in the world would change his oppinion. What i dont read is that God preserved his dead body as a mummy. I read that he was in fact saved, not only him, his whole pesky family aswell. Think about this folks, the kindness of our Lord going on right here in front of us. Pharao stated that he would believe, and that was enough. However, given a 2nd chance, he has obviously NOT improved a bit.

So do we still have him? Oh yes we does, and we properbly have his lineage somewhere behind this whole damn mess, but that i cannot prove. What i want you to look at however is this.

Does that rendering remind you of something?

One of Sixtus's most ambitious projects was to move the enormous Vatican obelisk to its present position in front of Saint Peter's. Though Michelangelo refused this task ("What if it breaks?" he asked), Domenico Fontana carried it out. The formal procession that accompanied the erection, exorcism, and rededication of the Vatican obelisk in 1587 is commemorated here.

Stamp. Barb. O VIII 40, plate B vlib34 INT.58

The exscorsicm because this is the new sun relegion, so the old one is evil and pagan and its infested with all kinds of vile and evil. So we need to re erect the pen..obelisk to its new position in all its creative might. You think im joking. Look at where the shadow in the image points. Towards the dome! The female dome and the penile obelisk, so very clever. In fact if you hear someone call the catholic god a dickhead, look at this image, and they are actually not at all that far of. So what does it mean?

Well the old sun cult was that of egypt, and babylon, this is the egyptian lineage of this sillyness. We are now dealing with Horus, catholics call him jesus but its the same thing. The same stupid idea. Now that the sungod has died for all our sins, someone has to run the show. Pharao, pope, lets look at a comparison i have done before.

Let's try to examine this in a different way. Who was pharao?

He was a king of the world
he hold the position of god`s representative on earth
he was worshipped as a god
his had an organisation on belief and money grubbing (the BODY of law)
he was excessively violent to his opponents
He worshipped the sun

So sure, we could be talking about his corpse, but it could altso be a refference to his "body". The body of law and being. So does anybody fit the desciption?

a case study on the pope and the vatican;

The current Don

e was the king of the world
[v] yes
[ ] no

"The Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ on earth...by divine right the Pope has supreme and full power in faith, in morals over each and every pastor and his flock. He is the true vicar, the head of the entire church, the father and teacher of all Christians. He is the infallible ruler, the founder of dogmas, the author of and the judge of councils; the universal ruler of truth, the arbiter of the world, the supreme judge of heaven and earth, the judge of all, being judged by no one, God himself on earth." Quoted in the New York Catechism.

he hold the position of god`s representative on earth
[v] yes
[ ] no

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth." Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Chapter XXVII, p. 218, "Cities Petrus Bertanous".

he was worshipped as a god
[v] yes
[ ] no

The good sheppard and his sheep, Horus was called the good sheppard too...so was pharao, remember "as you walk through the valley of death i have no fear for thou art near me, with thine rod and thine staff...Who used the rod and staff as a symbol of worldly and spiritual power? Pharao.

is had an organisation on belief and money grubbing (the BODY of law)
[v] yes
[ ] no

bank of ambrosia
their own state with agencies all over the world
Makers of the law

an organisation like this is called "a body"

he was excessively violent to his opponents

im going to spare you the images and ask you to find a history book. And for modern day aggression, look into the jesuit movement. My advice would be to read "vatican assasins; wounded in the house of my freinds" by the calvinist Eric Jon Phelps.

He worshipped the sun

could it be that his lineage are an actual lineage of blood. Could be im not closed to the idea, but a vessel similar to his is still in operation, that much i can conclusively prove! And this is but scrapes of the material i have on this subject. Im merely giving you my own conclution for what its worth.

and just for laugh

an obelisk for a female pharao hehe

The pope and his skewed cross greeting not his flock, but his God. The sun god. The allmighty penishead.

pharao lives, and hes feeling mighty fine in his golden cage folks.

peace

Bloody oath man, what the hell was that?, please expand and read the zillions of Quran verses he posted:

magi concluded:

????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? pharao lives, and hes feeling mighty fine in his golden cage folks.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

man it is time to laugh, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, well he wanted us to laugh, please read his comment.

See, he joined the pack trying hard to prove Allah words wrong, therefore I have to add a comment to the public:

????????????????????????????????????« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2006, 11:03:16 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hello All

Again the enemy of Allah and some confused believers continue promoting their conjectures which only proves their ignorance with our God final message, what the blinds and dumb didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t see nor comprehend that 10:90 clearly told us that Firon DIED and at the moment of his death he declared his belief hence it can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be accepted because he believed at the moment of death, let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see how 10:90 told us that Firon DIED:

90- And We made the children of Israel to pass through the sea, then Firon and his hosts followed them for oppression and tyranny; until when drowning overtook him, he said: I believe that there is no god but He in Whom the children of Israel believe and I am of those who submit.

91- Now! and indeed you disobeyed before and you were of the mischief-makers.

92- This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee! but verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!

[The Quran ; 10:90-92]

وَجَاوَزْنَا بِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ الْبَحْرَ فَأَتْبَعَهُمْ فِرْعَوْنُ وَجُنُودُهُ بَغْيًا وَعَدْوًا حَتَّى إِذَا أَدْرَكَهُ الْغَرَقُ قَالَ آمَنتُ أَنَّهُ لا إِلِهَ إِلاَّ الَّذِي آمَنَتْ بِهِ بَنُو إِسْرَائِيلَ وَأَنَاْ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (90)
آلآنَ وَقَدْ عَصَيْتَ قَبْلُ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ (91)
فَالْيَوْمَ نُنَجِّيكَ بِبَدَنِكَ لِتَكُونَ لِمَنْ خَلْفَكَ آيَةً وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ عَنْ آيَاتِنَا لَغَافِلُونَ (92)

-> We read that Firon followed Bani Israel :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? And We made the children of Israel to pass through the sea, then Firon and his hosts followed them for oppression and tyranny????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, then the Quran quickly moved to the moment of his death, here is the Arabic words [size=16pt]????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? حَتَّى إِذَا أَدْرَكَهُ الْغَرَقُ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????[/size], ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Hatta Iza Adrakahu Al Gharaq????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????. i.e. ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? until when drowning overtook him????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, the Arabic word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Adrakahu????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? is very vital here because it is a common word that means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????CAUGHT WITH NO ESCAPE????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e Firon realized that there is no escape but to drown. the word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Da Ra Ka????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? was used in the Quran with DEATH many times, as we know that we can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t escape death as Allah told us, I will show a couple of examples later, then at this moment when Firon was caught with no escape but to drown he declared his belief, the words [size16pt]????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? حَتَّى إِذَا????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????[/size] requires a second event after the first event (drowning caught him with no escape), the second event was stated clearly afterward :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? he said: I believe that there is no god but He in Whom the children of Israel believe and I am of those who submit????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and that was the last thing he said then he drowned , however as we have seen that he did it after ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????[b the drowning ADRAKAHU [/b]????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. was caught drowning with no escape, therefore it can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t be accepted and that is exactly what Allah said in 10:91, in fact Allah clearly talked about that moment of his death:????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Now![//u] and indeed you disobeyed before and you were of the mischief-makers.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, can you see the word ([u]NOW)?, that is the moment of Firon death, then after he drowned, Allah made the sea to expel his dead body ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? This day shall We save thee in the body, that thou mayest be a sign to those who come after thee!????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s now have a look at a couple of examples where the word ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Daraka????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Caught with no escape????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? is used with death:

Wherever you are, death will overtake you, though you are in lofty towers, and if a benefit comes to them, they say: This is from Allah; and if a misfortune befalls them, they say: This is from you. Say: All is from Allah, but what is the matter with these people that they do not make approach to understanding what is told (them)?

[The Quran ; 4:78]

أَيْنَمَا تَكُونُواْ يُدْرِككُّمُ الْمَوْتُ وَلَوْ كُنتُمْ فِي بُرُوجٍ مُّشَيَّدَةٍ وَإِن تُصِبْهُمْ حَسَنَةٌ يَقُولُواْ هَذِهِ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ وَإِن تُصِبْهُمْ سَيِّئَةٌ يَقُولُواْ هَذِهِ مِنْ عِندِكَ قُلْ كُلًّ مِّنْ عِندِ اللّهِ فَمَا لِهَؤُلاء الْقَوْمِ لاَ يَكَادُونَ يَفْقَهُونَ حَدِيثًا (78)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? أَيْنَمَا تَكُونُواْ يُدْرِككُّمُ الْمَوْتُ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? Wherever you are, death will overtake you????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Another one:

And whoever flies in Allah's way, he will find in the earth many a place of refuge and abundant resources, and whoever goes forth from his house flying to Allah and His Messenger, then death overtakes him, his reward is indeed with Allah and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[The Quran ; 4:100]

وَمَن يُهَاجِرْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ يَجِدْ فِي الأَرْضِ مُرَاغَمًا كَثِيرًا وَسَعَةً وَمَن يَخْرُجْ مِن بَيْتِهِ مُهَاجِرًا إِلَى اللّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ثُمَّ يُدْرِكْهُ الْمَوْتُ فَقَدْ وَقَعَ أَجْرُهُ عَلى اللّهِ وَكَانَ اللّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا (100)

-> See, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? ثُمَّ يُدْرِكْهُ الْمَوْتُ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? then death overtakes him????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

And that is exactly what happened to Firon he was caught with no escape and drowned and as we know a drowned man is a dead man

Now those ignorant Muslims who suggest that Allah may have forgiven Firon or sort of Firon has submitted to him at the moment of death and he will be entitled to forgiveness, LOL, then why Allah is telling us the Firon will lead his people to Hell:

96: And we sent Moses, with Our Clear (Signs) and an authority manifest,

97: Unto Pharaoh and his chiefs: but they followed the command of Pharaoh and the command of Pharaoh was no right (guide).

98: He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them into the Fire (as cattle are led to water): But woeful indeed will be the place to which they are led!

[The Quran ; 11:96-98]

وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مُوسَى بِآيَاتِنَا وَسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (96)
إِلَى فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَئِهِ فَاتَّبَعُواْ أَمْرَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَا أَمْرُ فِرْعَوْنَ بِرَشِيدٍ (97)
يَقْدُمُ قَوْمَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَأَوْرَدَهُمُ النَّارَ وَبِئْسَ الْوِرْدُ الْمَوْرُودُ (98)

-> See :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them into the Fire: But woeful indeed will be the place to which they are led!????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, this was one of the scenes in Jahannam movie indeed.

Salam

As you can see I repeated the Quran verses, however my comment was directed to the public, I didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t even mention any name of them (the wolves pack in sheep cloth)

Simple came back with a comment submitting to the non sense posted by magi:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2006, 11:14:42 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
simple wrote:
Thanks Magi,
You are probably right -it sounds just the thing.
Salaams.

Mister Danish came back asking me this:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2006, 11:15:24 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
Danish wrote:
Ahmed, please clarify the following point?
What does it mean by "partner to GOD"? How does a human become a partner to GOD? Please explain?

Miss Latifah added the following comment to me:

????????????????????????????????????« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2006, 05:57:40 PM ????????????????????????????????????»
Latifah wrote:
Peace, Ahmed, don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t worry I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not offended by your opinion. I admit that I sometimes can be ignorant of the Quran since I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not finished examining it yet. So I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not offended by your opinion. And yes, I think you????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢re full of yourself and also extremly rude. You really need to work on your way of communicating with people. And as a direct and honest person I will tell you that you bring a very negative vibe to this forum ( I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know how others think about this, but that????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s just my opinion). And no, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not only talking about your postings on this topic directed to me but about all your other postings in general. You????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢re really rude and need to work on your skills of how to communicate with people. Saying ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????peace????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ and then in an unfriendly manner continue your reply is not a polite and respectful way of communication. This is not the purpose of saying ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????peace????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ at the beginning. You begin with ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????peace????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ as this is your goal in your whole post and conduct. You????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ve got a very aggressive and sarcastic approach that you tend to disguise. Please be conscious of the way you????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢re communicating and work on improving it. The way you will respond to this will show your maturity.

To stay ontopic, I may have reacted on this subject without fully understanding what ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????shirk????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ is really about. So I did some research and found out that my theory about ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????shirk????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ wasn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t really correct. My understanding of shirk was that God took offence of people making partners with Him. I was wrong. God never claimed to have any emotions and ofcourse He prohibited idolworshipping for our own good, like all the other rules He made for our own good. Believing in another system besides Gods perfect system means living a lie. People who ignore Gods system are far from the Truth. That????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s why idolworshipping is a harmful deed. It????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s like living in an illusion.

It says: "God forgiveth not 'SHIRK', but forgiveth anything else according to His
Will" - (4:48-116).

The above verse is because I thought God could forgive the Pharaoh because he believed in the existence of Him right after he died. But I realise that God says it didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t matter now, because he had lived a lie his whole life. He found out about the truth right when he died. Living according to the Truth, and by thus believing in Allah as one and only Rabb, determines your choices in life. All of your choices in life are formed through your knowledge and beliefs. If the beliefs are wrong, you will make also the wrong decisions, and so will not fully develop and prepare your Self/nafs for the Next Life. So believing in the Truth in the last minute of your life has no purpose, as you can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t make any decisions anymore to form his Self/nafs in the right way. It is discovering the spoon while you already ate the soup. To late to change his life and therefore his Self/nafs to be prepared for Paradise in the Afterlife.

Heart

See how she came back attacking me hard, let show you the highlights of her comment in bold:

Ahmed, don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t worry I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not offended by your opinion.

I admit that I sometimes can be ignorant of the Quran since I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not finished examining it yet.

So I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not offended by your opinion.

And yes, I think you????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢re full of yourself and also extremly rude.

You really need to work on your way of communicating with people.

And as a direct and honest person I will tell you that you bring a very negative vibe to this forum

You????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢re really rude and need to work on your skills of how to communicate with people.

Saying ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????peace????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ and then in an unfriendly manner continue your reply is not a polite and respectful way of communication. This is not the purpose of saying ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????peace????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ at the beginning.

You begin with ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????peace????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ as this is your goal in your whole post and conduct.

You????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ve got a very aggressive and sarcastic approach that you tend to disguise.

Please be conscious of the way you????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢re communicating and work on improving it. The way you will respond to this will show your maturity.

To stay ontopic, I may have reacted on this subject without fully understanding what ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????shirk????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ is really about. So I did some research and found out that my theory about ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????shirk????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ wasn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t really correct.

What can I say brothers and sisters?, all her comment is nothing but attacking and defaming me, how the double faced hypocrites who are called free minders could not see that?, I seek refuge in Allah

ArnoldYasin just joined the thread:
ArnoldYasin wrote:
Peace,
magi, good analysis. I believe the verse refers both to his body and what you are implying. I don't restrict it here to one option.

See how confused he is, firstly Arnold does not believe that Hell and Paradise are physical, he created some silly concept sort of we will be drugged and dreaming with hell and paradise, again what he is saying that Allah lied to us????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, I actually did the Jahannam movie because of that guy that I consider Kafir because he does not believe Allah in the Quran, but hey he contradicted himself above, he is making a quran verse fits two things that contradict each other, thanks for the laugh Arnold

This is how I responded to Latifah fierce attacks on me, she didnlt sound latofah at all, I mean she didnlt sound pleasant at all, please note that I broke her attacks in small sentences seen bolded below:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2006, 02:12:43 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Quote from: Hear
Peace,

Hi
Ahmed, don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t worry I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not offended by your opinion. I admit that I sometimes can be ignorant of the Quran since I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not finished examining it yet.

Cool, it was an honest opinion from my side anyway, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know you to defame you
So I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not offended by your opinion.

Great
And yes, I think you????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢re full of yourself and also extremly rude.

Well, If I conclude that a person is bloody rude I won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t direct comments to him/her, can you do the same?

For me full of myself comment, fine I take it from you that I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m as such, but only from your perspective, from mine though it is called confidence/experience
You really need to work on your way of communicating with people.

No I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t, because the ones who appreciate my style are far more than the losers who don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t, so why I should care for them and change my life style?

Indeed I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t want to talk to them, they are the ones who want to talk to me, LOL
And as a direct and honest person I will tell you that you bring a very negative vibe to this forum

Why you are still here then?

I guess you need to leave then
( I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t know how others think about this, but that????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s just my opinion).

and will always stay as your opinion and sure has no value whatsoever to me, but thanks for your honesty anyway
And no, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m not only talking about your postings on this topic directed to me but about all your other postings in general.

Damn, why you read the comments of an extremely rude man?

I guess you have yourself only to blame
You????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢re really rude and need to work on your skills of how to communicate with people.

Damn, didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you say this before?

Ok that must be take 2
Saying ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????peace????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ and then in an unfriendly manner continue your reply is not a polite and respectful way of communication. This is not the purpose of saying ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????peace????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ at the beginning.

Well miss ignorant, Peace for me means greeting, i.e Salam, it has nothing to do with me offering peace to anyone.
You begin with ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????peace????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ as this is your goal in your whole post and conduct.

Would that be take 2 again?

Why you need to say things more than once?
You????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ve got a very aggressive and sarcastic approach that you tend to disguise.

No no, you got this wrong, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t disguise anything neither I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m charming
Please be conscious of the way you????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢re communicating and work on improving it. The way you will respond to this will show your maturity.

Ignored

Now I ask you that you ignore me and I will ignore you, if you post an ignorant comment about the Quran, trust me you will see me behind your back exposing your ignorance but I won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t direct my comments to you any more I will only direct it to the public, you have been dismissed sister
To stay ontopic, I may have reacted on this subject without fully understanding what ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????shirk????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ is really about. So I did some research and found out that my theory about ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????shirk????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ wasn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t really correct. My understanding of shirk was that God took offence of people making partners with Him. I was wrong. God never claimed to have any emotions and ofcourse He prohibited idolworshipping for our own good, like all the other rules He made for our own good. Believing in another system besides Gods perfect system means living a lie. People who ignore Gods system are far from the Truth. That????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s why idolworshipping is a harmful deed. It????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s like living in an illusion.

It says: "God forgiveth not 'SHIRK', but forgiveth anything else according to His
Will" - (4:48-116).

The above verse is because I thought God could forgive the Pharaoh because he believed in the existence of Him right after he died. But I realise that God says it didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t matter now, because he had lived a lie his whole life. He found out about the truth right when he died. Living according to the Truth, and by thus believing in Allah as one and only Rabb, determines your choices in life. All of your choices in life are formed through your knowledge and beliefs. If the beliefs are wrong, you will make also the wrong decisions, and so will not fully develop and prepare your Self/nafs for the Next Life. So believing in the Truth in the last minute of your life has no purpose, as you can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t make any decisions anymore to form his Self/nafs in the right way. It is discovering the spoon while you already ate the soup. To late to change his life and therefore his Self/nafs to be prepared for Paradise in the Afterlife.

Heart

because you have been dismissed I have to ignore the above paragraph, this is my rules

have a nice day and all the best

Salam

PS: I mean greeting ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????like bye????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, therefore I'm not offering you any peace

Hmmmm, the biased freaks in charge of moderating FM wanted me to take it on the chin for the zillion time or what?, or possibly because she is a woman?, hmm, then she should have respected herself if she is a respected woman, but it seems she is one of those confused women who thinks that she can take on men while she is ignorant, come on she admitted her ignorance and that should be considered noble act by her however she admitted it with arrogance then went on the assault attacking me in general, what do you think guys when new members on FM read her attacks and defamation about me?

I responded to Danish last question directed to me as follow:

????????????????????????????????????« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2006, 03:39:04 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Danish

Firtsly, why you consider humans only to be made partners of God?

Anything can be made partner of God directly or indirectly

1) Directly, is by making another thing as a god, like:

a) a planet
b) a star
c) a jinn
d) a human
e) the low self desires
f) a statue
g) an angel
etc????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????¦.

2) Indirectly, only applies to humans and is simply by obeying Satan and not obeying Allah

point 2 was stated clearly in the Quran

therefore all the humans on earth who listen to Satan calls are Mishrikoon, including you, the jews, the christians and many of the Muslims

Salam

But Miss Latifah was upset that I defended myself against her fierce attacks so she came back quick with this comment, remember that I asked her to ignore me in my last comment to her, here it is for those who didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t notice it:

Ahmed said to Latifah in reply no 37 to her:
Now I ask you that you ignore me and I will ignore you, if you post an ignorant comment about the Quran, trust me you will see me behind your back exposing your ignorance but I won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t direct my comments to you any more I will only direct it to the public, you have been dismissed sister,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????¦????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????¦????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????¦.
have a nice day and all the best

Salam

Here is what she has to say:
????????????????????????????????????« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2006, 06:19:27 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
Latifah wrote:
Peace Ahmed,

Never mind my posting then. Continue to be the way you are. I guess being harsh is much easier then being friendly and respectful towards people.

Ciao.

Heart

Seems she was still defaming me, magi came back with this comment to Arnold:

????????????????????????????????????« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2006, 11:15:12 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
magi wrote:
peace
I agree we shouldnt, but with the current data present (dont they look at the etc....) this for now is the one that makes more sense to me.

Remember everyone that I didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t direct any comment to that freak named magi, but hey he can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t miss the party of bashing Ahmed, so he joined the pack of wolves in sheep cloth to attack me and call me names:

????????????????????????????????????« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2006, 11:19:07 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
magi wrote:
Peace
Achmed dont you ever get tired of being so judgemental? You can remember the scripture that much is clear, now do as it says, your behaviour is so far from what you claim to be, its not even remotely funny. And its even less funny to have someone like you suggest that i am an enemy of God, especially as you obviously havent god a clue as to what im reffering to with my analysis.

See how I got his head spinning without directing any comment to him nor mentioning his name

So now we have another perpetrator who came to attack me, what a party, but please be aware that he is the one that accused himself of being an enemy of God, I didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t, what a clear cut manipulator he is, LOL

Miss Latifah was encouraged seeing another wolf in sheep cloth joining the party SHE STARTED and came back with a CLEAR CUT LIE:

????????????????????????????????????« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2006, 11:19:07 AM ????????????????????????????????????»
Latifah wrote:
Peace Magi,
Just curious... why have you been labeled as an enemy of God? PM me if you rather not bring it up again here. Or ignore I asked if you don't want to answer my question. I'm just being curious.

See the liar, I never labelled magi in any of my comments in that thread prior to this reply no 41 an enemy of Allah, while I see that he is, but I never claimed it directly at him nor I mentioned his name, it seems they fell in my trap the smart bums, now Latifah ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The Party Organiser????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? is suggesting to have a private party on PM to continue IGHTIABING ME, i.e. talking ill about me in my absence

They are just a bunch of freaks and I thank Allah that He took me out of that crazy place,

Hold on we have a party bashing Ahmed, come on everyone please join, a stranger arrived to the party:

????????????????????????????????????« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2006, 11:32:11 PM ????????????????????????????????????»
splatter wrote:
Peace Heart,
I agree and support your opinion. His agressive, sarcastic, "holier than you" and "I am right, so you must be wrong" attitude repulses me. I've learnt to ignore his postings. His trademark is spewing quranic verses in big blue letters, and anyone who disagree with his views will be given a dose of rude or sarcastic or "I am more intelligent" or "you are an enemy of islam" remarks. It's not about obeying god anymore; it's about obeying AB.

See a new party goer that I donlt know nor I ever directed any comment to him , now let me highlight the defamations and attacks against me that again went ignored by the double faced freaks of FM:
His agressive, sarcastic, "holier than you" and "I am right

so you must be wrong" attitude repulses me

I've learnt to ignore his postings.

His trademark is spewing quranic verses in big blue letters

anyone who disagree with his views will be given a dose of rude or sarcastic or "I am more intelligent" or "you are an enemy of islam" remarks.

. It's not about obeying god anymore; it's about obeying AB.

See,

For magi attacks, I just dismissed him after dismissing Latifah without even responding to any word he said to me:

????????????????????????????????????« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2006, 11:46:27 PM ????????????????????????????????????»
Ahmed Bahgat wrote:
You too have been dismissed

who is next?

For perpetrator splatter, I did the exact same, he was dismissed without responding to any word he said about me, I just wished him an itchy day, well his comment means one thing only that he is one of those very itchy guys:

????????????????????????????????????« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2006, 11:47:22 PM ????????????????????????????????????»
Ahmed Bahgat wrote:
you too have joined the dismissals

have an itchy day

For Latifah ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????The bashing party organiser????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, after her insistence to direct comments to me, I told her the following:

Ahmed Bahgat wrote:
Oh please, don't direct any comments to me after your dismissal

be smart like your friend splatter

see I advised her on what to do exactly as what her friend splatter advised her to do which is learning how to ignore my comments yet I also asked her to do the same earlier, obviously she can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t, or possibly it was part of a sick plan she had in mind

I will continue this later on inshallah, we are almost there, but as you can see, it was me who was forced to defend myself against a pack of wolves in sheep cloth who only had one thing in mind which is to defame me and cause my ban to be used against me for further defamation, ironically the confused web master of fm and his confused team of moderators didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t see all that, they concluded that Ahmed is the real perpetrator but it seems my perpetrating mistake was only to defend against their non sense against Allah that He might have forgiven Firon

Salam
Post Posted:
Sun 12 Nov, 2006 10:46 am